Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Wanted: Contacts Of The One Legged Car Washer - By An NGO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wanted: Contacts Of The One Legged Car Washer - By An NGO (504 Views)

E-money Former Car Washer / Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures / Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted: Contacts Of The One Legged Car Washer - By An NGO by edetcnn(m): 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hello house,
I stumbled upon the video of this one legged dude washing cars, online.
http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/national/437044-touching-one-legged-man-washing-a-car-while-balancing-on-a-stick-video.html
I have spoken with some contacts in an NGO and he confirms they will support him financially, materially, and maybe more.
From what I know, their support could be really huge.
Please if you have his contacts or know where he can be reached, kindly contact:
Edy: 090241754656
Mods, please help.

Re: Wanted: Contacts Of The One Legged Car Washer - By An NGO by jumobi1(m): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nice one. Find out how/why he lost his leg too.

1 Like

Re: Wanted: Contacts Of The One Legged Car Washer - By An NGO by edetcnn(m): 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
jumobi1:
Nice one. Find out how/why he lost his leg too.
Sometimes we need to just let the past be past. No matter the circumstances, it is what he is doing now that counts, not what he did in the past.
Re: Wanted: Contacts Of The One Legged Car Washer - By An NGO by jumobi1(m): 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
edetcnn:

Sometimes we need to just let the past be past. No matter the circumstances, it is what he is doing now that counts, not what he did in the past.

I agree but it's good to know who you're helping. Puts things in perpective.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Files Lawsuit Against INEC, Alleges Dead People Signed His Recall / Lambo, Bayo Ojo, Others Deny Endorsing Any Statement On Melaye / Photos -obiano, Splashes N6m On Widows Of Late Gallant Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.