Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Help Save Blessing Adugba Joseph From Eye Cancer (graphic Image + Video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Save Blessing Adugba Joseph From Eye Cancer (graphic Image + Video) (684 Views)

Woman Hit With A Horrific Breast Cancer Graphic PICS / Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Why Every Nigerian Should Be Scared Of Cancer (graphic Image) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Save Blessing Adugba Joseph From Eye Cancer (graphic Image + Video) by fingard02k(m): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
As shared by Smart Amuzie, an eye doctor at Nosco Eye Hospital Enugu. Who is calling on all Nigerian to come to the aid of Blessing Adugba Joseph who is loosing her eye to cancer.

“This is Blessing Adugba Joseph I wept at the sight of her. The pains she goes through daily is unimaginable. On that faithful day, they brought in this patient, it took me strength to keep my cool. She kept crying and could hardly say anything. I suggested MRI (Brain) and CT-SCAN-BRAIN, but she came with a copy of both.”

“After going through her medical reports, I realised that this young lady has fought this for many years. Sometimes she can’t eat because of pains. This tumour disfigures her daily, leaving her with a disheartening look.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGky5Mm6l9A

“This is a case of secondary metastatic deposits to the right parietal and left frontal lobes and orbit with secondary left eye proptosis. This tumour gets bigger by the day and all she requires is your help to get through this.”

“Chidinma Ubani was my first call of help. He connected me to Dr. Gopi (UAE). Dr. Gopi made all enquiries with the medical reports I sent. Now he connected me to Dr Somya Kapoor (INDIA). Arrangement is being made for her to start medical treatment. She needs over 14,000 USD, which is roughly 5million Naira to commence treatment.”

“I am calling on all Nigerians to help Blessing Adugba Joseph. Some can give more. If u don’t have anything to give, please kindly share this until it gets to someone who can help her. My interest is only in her wellbeing.”

Here’s her account details:
ACCOUNT NAME: ADUGBA BLESSING JOSEPH
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 5632059104
BANK NAME: ECOBANK

Blessing Adugba Joseph Number: +2349096218404 or +2347038096487

Doctor Smart Amuzie Number: +2348034369536

READ MORE + PHOTOS OF HER http://www.enzyhub.com/help-save-blessing-adugba-joseph-from-eye-cancer-graphic-image-video/

lalasticlala mynd44 seun

Re: Help Save Blessing Adugba Joseph From Eye Cancer (graphic Image + Video) by fingard02k(m): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2017

Re: Help Save Blessing Adugba Joseph From Eye Cancer (graphic Image + Video) by thesicilian: 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
I'll put you in my prayers every night.
Re: Help Save Blessing Adugba Joseph From Eye Cancer (graphic Image + Video) by Rtopzy(f): 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
Lord have mercy nd heal her
Re: Help Save Blessing Adugba Joseph From Eye Cancer (graphic Image + Video) by shege45: 3:57am On Jun 21, 2017
contributes d little i can..God help her

(1) (Reply)

6 Surprising Benefits Of Massage Therapy / Effects Of Endometriosis On Fertility / Meet The Indian Family With 12 Fingers And Toes (photos And Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.