Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:29 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Benue State,Inflict Injuries On Them(pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Benue State,Inflict Injuries On Them(pics (23919 Views)

Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Agagbe In Benue, Inflict Injuries On People (Graphic!!!) / Robbers Storm NYSC Lodge In Abia, Rob Corpers, Inflict Injuries On Them (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Benue State,Inflict Injuries On Them(pics by ojay2053(m): 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
This is the reason why Nigerians are hungry cos they are afraid to go to farm because of this bastttards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Benue State,Inflict Injuries On Them(pics by nkemjacob2(m): 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
Its high time FG declare herdsmen terrorist group
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Benue State,Inflict Injuries On Them(pics by Abfinest007(m): 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
if these issue of herdsmen is not handled we may have food scarcity in the country
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Benue State,Inflict Injuries On Them(pics by doyinbaby(f): 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nah herdsmen go eventually divide this count..ry ....they have become cancer to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Benue State,Inflict Injuries On Them(pics by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ab4all:
Jiang won't say anything on a thread like this........ nonsense

jajan.........speak of Jiang & he appears....so who needs some bashing are you a desciple of ZombieTAMER or an ipobian internet warrior like ZorGBUooeh

Besides i have already gave tips on how to deal with these boko wannabe herdsmen several times on dis forum. Not my fault if you choose to ignore it

Fulanis never attack first, never, you have to had provoked them first....so just fight fire with fire as peace wont work at this stage

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Benue State,Inflict Injuries On Them(pics by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
coptic:
Where are the Mambilla people when you need them?

But come o, don't they know the residences of the fulanis in their midst?

What the locals should do is this: visit fulani settlements and give them a word of caution like, "look, we know you are all one people, so we have decided that we would hold you responsible for any harm done to the locals."

They may not be the ones carrying out the attacks, but they know each other.

We must learn to hold someone accountable.

don't yhu know that the northerners in general are banking on the fact that the religious disposition of the Igbo's and Yoruba's doesn't condone mindless killing, Buh the Northern religion supports it, they know the Yoruba's are inclined to diplomacy due to their heavy education and the igbos are inclined to peace keeping due to their calm business like disposition.

they're causing trouble because they know the rest of Nigerians are gutless n will not harm the innocent ones in the north.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Benue State,Inflict Injuries On Them(pics by urchmanni93(m): 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
The problem is not the killer herdsmen But Biafra and biafrans

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Benue State,Inflict Injuries On Them(pics by Osu175(m): 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
xynerise:
Fulani vs Yoruba
Fulani vs Igbo
Fulani Vs Benue
Fulani vs Edo
Fulani vs Akwa-Ibom
Fulani Vs Hausa Christians
Fulani vs Delta

Keep naming them.

One day it will be Fulani Vs Fulani

I remembered when boko haram were bombiing only churches and hausa's in my area were happy. Fast forward it later bcm market places where both religion are and they later ended up in the mosque. I know one day it ll end up fulani vs fulani.. Just that we have not taking their name to God in prayers

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Benue State,Inflict Injuries On Them(pics by goodnews777: 11:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
Why in the world can't people know they have to fight back. FOR RECORDS LISTON NIGERIANS , THE ONLY LANGUAGE THESE KILLERS UNDERSTAND IS RETALIATION. WHOEVER TELLS YOU OTHERWISE IS A DECIEVER.FIGHT BACK. TEETH FOR TAT. THEY WILL STOP. IF THEY KILL ONE IN YOUR TOWN, KILL TEN. THEY WILL STOP. IF THEY RAPE YOUR WIFE, GET ANY OF THEIR OWN AND DO SAME, THEY WILL STOP.
YOUR SILENCE, PATIENCE, TOLERANCE WILL ONLY ENCOURAGE THEM AND THEIR SPONSORS. THEY CELEBRATE YOUR GOOD GESTURES AS STUPIDITY.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Benue State,Inflict Injuries On Them(pics by joncom(m): 2:24am On Jun 21, 2017
sanandreas:
Lets every market in the South ban cow meat. Let the South use economic diplomacy. When they rear cow and nobody buys, they won't have money to get arms.
Do you think its their cows that fetch them arms? They are well funded.
The way the Government is handling this issue, boko haram will be child's play.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Benue State,Inflict Injuries On Them(pics by bellotaofeek: 2:48am On Jun 21, 2017
why are this bororo becoming outlaws . It's like they are getting full support from the present administration . Not fair enough . Baba get well and call your guys into order . Enough is enough .

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Benue State,Inflict Injuries On Them(pics by Plugado: 6:42am On Jun 21, 2017
I don't no what they want from us...I so much dislike their type
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Benue State,Inflict Injuries On Them(pics by InvertedHammer: 6:50am On Jun 21, 2017
sarrki:
Fulani herdsmen men wahala tire me ooooo

The problem is not the fulani herdsmen.

The problem is the ones that wait to be attacked first.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Benue State,Inflict Injuries On Them(pics by chibuthanks: 7:04am On Jun 21, 2017
[quote author=sanandreas post=57705041]Lets every market in the South ban cow meat. Let the South use economic diplomacy. When they rear cow and nobody buys, they won't have money to get arms. [i think this a good ideal banning of beef is d only solution]

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Benue State,Inflict Injuries On Them(pics by obinna222: 7:08am On Jun 21, 2017
What is the relationship between persons attacked in Benue State and Biafra/Biafrans.

zombieHUNTER:

The problem is not the killer herdsmen
But Biafra and biafrans
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Benue State,Inflict Injuries On Them(pics by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 7:12am On Jun 21, 2017
Wait ooo, so these people can not take up arms and protect themselves, ehhh? You are waiting for FG, you think Buhari will bring a law that will be detrimental to his kinsmen. Until they wipe una out of existence?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Benue State,Inflict Injuries On Them(pics by CurrentSamuel(m): 7:19am On Jun 21, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
The problem is not the killer herdsmen But Biafra and biafrans
you are an unquantifiable fool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Benue State,Inflict Injuries On Them(pics by nnaemmy(m): 7:30am On Jun 21, 2017
Only Baba can stop them.

And he'll do so anytime he wants.

bitter truth... Scold me if you want to.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Benue State,Inflict Injuries On Them(pics by proudlyYoruba(m): 8:14am On Jun 21, 2017
sorry1:
imagine, and some Yoruba disgruntled elements will be preaching one Nigeria to me. One Nigeria that my safety is not even guaranteed. none of these Fulani charlatans will be arrested o. afonja Muslims may God cure you of your religious bigotry.
How is one Nigeria bigotry,
Intolerance or prejudice, especially religious orracial; discrimination (against);, the characteristic qualities of a bigot. Just shut ya Trap. Who the hell cares where you end ya rotten life, Biafra or Red Mud
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Benue State,Inflict Injuries On Them(pics by israelmao(m): 8:48am On Jun 21, 2017
I doubt if there is any brave man in Benue.They just come overrun you time and again.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Benue State,Inflict Injuries On Them(pics by Prettyenit18(f): 8:52am On Jun 21, 2017
What do the Fulani's want? I don't understand please explain.
sarrki:
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Benue State,Inflict Injuries On Them(pics by Prettyenit18(f): 8:53am On Jun 21, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
What are we going to do about all these useless killer herdsmen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Benue State,Inflict Injuries On Them(pics by Prettyenit18(f): 8:57am On Jun 21, 2017
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Benue State,Inflict Injuries On Them(pics by cbright4real(f): 8:59am On Jun 21, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

The problem is not the killer herdsmen
But Biafra and biafrans
wat are u saying, is it Biafra dat is killing people in makurdi or Fulani herdsmen? u beta use ur brain.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Benue State,Inflict Injuries On Them(pics by sorry1(m): 11:01am On Jun 21, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
How is one Nigeria bigotry,
Intolerance or prejudice, especially religious orracial; discrimination (against);, the characteristic qualities of a bigot. Just shut ya Trap. Who the hell cares where you end ya rotten life, Biafra or Red Mud
if you've never lived in the north with your family at one point in your life then, your hypocrisy will be your downfall...afonja.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Benue State,Inflict Injuries On Them(pics by proudlyYoruba(m): 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
sorry1:
if you've never lived in the north with your family at one point in your life then, your hypocrisy will be your downfall...afonja.
hey monkiii, u said one Nigeria is bigotry but am telling you unity is different from religion. Ain't a monkey whose life and important decisions are a product of tribalism and religion. I don't live North I stay down south
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Benue State,Inflict Injuries On Them(pics by Michel2013: 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
fulani herdsmen are not our problem in nigeria. they are peaceful and hardworking and we love them and we continue to love them as our masters even if they continue to kill us. we have forgiven them and love to share our nigeria with them because they supply us with meats and without meat we will be malnourished and our children will be stunted.

our biggest problem is Igbos and their Biafra nonsense. we hate them because they are industrous and fearless. they are stubborn and arrogant. they are land grabbers and domineering. we hate them because they succeed where others fail. we NORTH NORTH, WEST WEST AND SOUTH SOUTH hate Biafrans and we never be part of their Biafra Republic.we love our Nigeria because we are the giant of Africa without light. we are the largest market in Africa without industry. we are indeed the giant.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Benue State,Inflict Injuries On Them(pics by bencarson007(m): 9:05am On Jun 22, 2017
sarrki:

E don tire you bros?
Shey na u support Buhari pass?
Well these are his brothers at work and they kill without any government condemnation or action
Please why them no send army there as they did taraba
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Benue State,Inflict Injuries On Them(pics by sorry1(m): 1:44am On Jun 23, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
hey monkiii, u said one Nigeria is bigotry but am telling you unity is different from religion. Ain't a monkey whose life and important decisions are a product of tribalism and religion. I don't live North I stay down south
hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naval Officers Beat Corper In Ondo (Video) / Lady Scams Man Of N4M With Promise Of Getting Him Job With Goodluck Jonathan.PIC / Contractor Accuses Works Ministry Of Inflating Project From ₦‎9 To ₦‎54 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.