Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] (37249 Views)

Wizkid And Dj Spinal Pay Homage To Oba Elegushi At His Palace, Shake The King / Daniella Okeke: No Sex Position Can Make A Man Faithful, Don't Break Your Spinal / Huddah Monroe Brags About Sleeping With Wizkid [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
DJ Spinall.. are you looking for a job with LAI mohamed wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by jaytime(m): 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
Best Country?

1 Like

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by Candybob(m): 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
I concur
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by banmee(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
onajo2000:
only the hungry ones will not be proud of the country....NIGERIA I HAIL THEE

I think you got the other way around. Plus, it's the ones who have no choice that are proud of Nigeria. If they had a choice, they would dump the country without hesitation.

2 Likes

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by marooh: 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
DJ u sure say na only spine ur brain dey spine....check am well na rotate

Na because cow never spoil ur food Thatz why u get mind say na best country

Even buhari know that!!!that is why he ran out the kwontri cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by pahen1991: 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
in mr eazi's voice "spinal give me the beat"
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by Amadaz(m): 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
highrise07:
"it is good to believe in the Nigerian dream, but the issue is , i will rather travel abroad and believe from there"
guy i owe u a bottle of medium stout for that comment

2 Likes

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by seguno2: 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:
OR when you are chopping free govt money

......which you then hide in other countries thus creating a big leakage in our own economy that makes UNEMPLOYMENT worse leading to more idle minds that are the devil's workshop for manufacturing kidnappers like Evans and other criminals.
Black people, we are too foolish abeg.

1 Like

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by Ipobwarrior: 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
drakeli:
Then you've never left the shore of Nigeria never. If you are well traveled, there would be instances when you are ashame to say you are a Nigerian. Even being interrogated at the airport more than other nationalities because of your passport is enough embarrassment.
better still, he should travel to China, the embarrassment he will receive will make him regret being Nigerian... China do special checking for Nigerians separate.

3 Likes

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by emerituzprof(m): 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by onajo2000(m): 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
banmee:

I think you got the other way around. Plus, it's the ones who have no choice that are proud of Nigeria. If they had a choice, they would dump the country without hesitation.

i have no and i will have no other country to call my own
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by Ngokafor(f): 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
TheHistorian:
We all know 75% of Nigerians will jump without hesitation at a USA passport.

Not leaving out DJ Spinall

..99% actually.

1 Like

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by Morrihz(m): 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
Is there anything that someone will do or say that Nigerians will not criticize? Na wa for Nigerians o. DJ Spinall don't mind them abeg, am proud of you man. Up 9ja

1 Like

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
highrise07:
"it is good to believe in the Nigerian dream, but the issue is , i will rather travel abroad and believe from there"
I feel u man!
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by onajo2000(m): 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ipobwarrior:
better still, he should travel to China, the embarrassment he will receive will make him regret being Nigerian... China do special checking for Nigerians separate.

the embarrassment itself was caused by us NIGERIAN.......always want to cheat by all means.......WETIN SELF
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
baba dey find attention
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by wayodude(m): 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
TheHistorian:
We all know 75% of Nigerians will jump without hesitation at a USA passport.

Not leaving out DJ Spinall

Only 75%? Abeg calculate am again. Because your calculation mean say
25% of 180m people
i.e. 45 million Nigerians in Naija won't jump so I no believe that yan lol grin
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by BAILMONEY: 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
IS HE FROM THE UNITY BEGGERS TRIBE
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
samincredible44:
u become proud of naija when u make it in naija

You can say that again grin

Check my signature on how to get FREE Database for your Bulk SMS campaign in different states in Nigeria.
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by Nigeriadondie: 11:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
drakeli:
Then you've never left the shore of Nigeria never. If you are well traveled, there would be instances when you are ashame to say you are a Nigerian. Even being interrogated at the airport more than other nationalities because of your passport is enough embarrassment.
U re right on point. Apart from d embarrasment, when u go to wealthy developed countries u wud be ashamed to say u re an African worse if u say u re a Nigerian. When u also look at d quality of life as there u go forever curse our animalistic leaders and pray they die a slow and very painful death

2 Likes

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by Nigeriadondie: 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
onajo2000:
only the hungry ones will not be proud of the country....NIGERIA I HAIL THEE

for most of you that are not proud of your country NIGERIA is a shame because you have not or never make any contribution to the uprightness of the citizens of the great country.....most Nigeria mindset is how to cheat his or her next neighbour but thank God NIGERIANS are the most happiest people in the world
It is false Nigerians are not d happiest people and there is absolutely nothing to be happy about. It is country destroyed beyond recovery by the ruling elite.
http://www.newsday.com/news/world/world-happiness-report-2017-see-the-world-s-17-happiest-countries-1.13312549
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by udemzyudex(m): 11:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
samincredible44:
u become proud of naija when u make it in naija

Exactly, this is what i use to tell my guys, stop wasting time praying for Nigeria cos the evil men on top are only there to fill their pocket alone.

Instead, pray that God should bless you cos when you're bless your own Nigeria is great.

Otedola or dangote won't tell me Nigeria is bad, they can never say so.
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by Rexnegro(m): 12:17am On Jun 21, 2017
nwachinemelu:
Honestly I see Nigerians as very happy
pple
Whatever happens good or bad will be
used as a joke or even for advert
For example ...
You ll soon hear "Buy Evans paracetamol it will kidnap all your headache
hahahahahahah lwkmdh funny You
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by prettyboi1(m): 12:59am On Jun 21, 2017
ymee:
I NEED MY BIAFRAN PASSPORT NOTIN ELSE

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time/FT) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com

I hope you're not looking for these jobs in Nigeria? Go to biafra & look for jobs cos here in Nigeria, we will consider Nigerians for job employment first before we consider other people. Comprende?
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by banmee(m): 1:08am On Jun 21, 2017
onajo2000:

i have no and i will have no other country to call my own

Which is why i said you have no choice but to be proud of the country. If you had another country to call your own, you would not be proud of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by DrogoG(m): 1:32am On Jun 21, 2017
Best country in the world? Stop deceiving yourself.
Nigeria is one of the worse in the world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Stuns In Bra Top / Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch / Cee-C Looks Gorgeous In Fulani Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.