Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] (37250 Views)

Wizkid And Dj Spinal Pay Homage To Oba Elegushi At His Palace, Shake The King / Daniella Okeke: No Sex Position Can Make A Man Faithful, Don't Break Your Spinal / Huddah Monroe Brags About Sleeping With Wizkid [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 21, 2017
lol
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by tdayof(m): 2:33am On Jun 21, 2017
drakeli:
Then you've never left the shore of Nigeria never. If you are well traveled, there would be instances when you are ashame to say you are a Nigerian. Even being interrogated at the airport more than other nationalities because of your passport is enough embarrassment.
I have. Maybe you've experienced it doesn't mean it's the same to everyone else.
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by Nobody: 2:42am On Jun 21, 2017
ymee:
I NEED MY BIAFRAN PASSPORT NOTIN ELSE

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time/FT) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc

I pray that you get a Biafran job. Nigerian jobs for strictly Nigerians. When we need expatriates in your specialization, you'll be informed on Nl.

babs4realscience@yahoo.com
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by Lifestone(m): 3:02am On Jun 21, 2017
drakeli:
Then you've never left the shore of Nigeria never. If you are well traveled, there would be instances when you are ashame to say you are a Nigerian. Even being interrogated at the airport more than other nationalities because of your passport is enough embarrassment.
I have travelled across most of the continent of the world with my Nigerian passport and have never had a single issue with being Nigerian. I have attended international courses and have never observed being discriminated as an African or Nigerian. Truth is that most of the people shouting discrimination are looking for sympathy, excellence has no room such.

1 Like

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by Lifestone(m): 3:07am On Jun 21, 2017
banmee:

I think you got the other way around. Plus, it's the ones who have no choice that are proud of Nigeria. If they had a choice, they would dump the country without hesitation.
Fat lie, I won't give up on ma green passport, I am proudly Nigerian and proudly Yoruba.
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by vioment: 3:09am On Jun 21, 2017
This is a case of bragging about your lazy, agbaya, not intellectually practical, and criminal child. I pass on that one.
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by banmee(m): 3:17am On Jun 21, 2017
Lifestone:

Fat lie, I won't give up on ma green passport, I am proudly Nigerian and proudly Yoruba.

Sure. Like i said; you don't have a choice.

1 Like

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:49am On Jun 21, 2017
TheHistorian:
We all know 99.99%% of Nigerians + Pres Buhari will jump without hesitation at a USA passport.

Not leaving out DJ Spinall

Fixed!

my broda pls be checking ya post wit true life facts b4 post in joor! angry
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by Nonaira1: 4:06am On Jun 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Nigga smoked something strong before he posted that image. I'll wait till he's back on earth with the reSt of us
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by chuggy(m): 4:47am On Jun 21, 2017
DJ Spinal cord ni
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by Larrykaysail(m): 5:09am On Jun 21, 2017
ymee:

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time/FT) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
job is waiting for you in ur biafRAT Republic, go back to the home
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by OTgenasis: 5:15am On Jun 21, 2017
Na all of una sabi. Anyone who ain't proud of my Naija can go and DIE. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by tunatrezy(m): 5:15am On Jun 21, 2017
ymee:

Bsc mat/comp.sci
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing

somebody is supporting one nation you're crying for biafra passport and yet you're finding job in Lagos oh you will tell me if the Lagos is the capital of flat head republic.
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by Coolturbo(m): 6:36am On Jun 21, 2017
ymee:

Bsc mat/comp.sci
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing

But your office is located in Lagos,why not Aba,Nnewi or Onitsha.
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 21, 2017
ymee:

Bsc mat/comp.sci
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing

You have all these skills and also base in Lagos yet you're complaining of Joblessness
Wandaful undecided
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by omoluabiguy: 6:53am On Jun 21, 2017
Best country in the world kwa! Keep deceiving yourself angry
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by Benoxvals(m): 6:56am On Jun 21, 2017
TheHistorian:
We all know 75% of Nigerians will jump without hesitation at a USA passport.

75%?abeg na 95% jare..
Even our senators pay millions for dual citizenship.

1 Like

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by Jakumo(m): 7:15am On Jun 21, 2017
In most airports around the world, Nigerian passport holders are treated with great suspicion, and searched with painstaking attention to detail, since the assumption is that they are involved in criminality, terrorism, or both.

Anyone who holds dual or triple nationality will have learned early on that the Nigerian passport needs to be kept well hidden while in Europe, North America or Asia, and is ONLY brought out from one's underwear when it is time to present it at a Nigerian port of entry.

Anyone who disputes this simple truth has obviously not traveled internationally over the past 20 years.
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by verygudbadguy(m): 7:29am On Jun 21, 2017
ymee:

Bsc mat/comp.sci
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing

Mr man, edit your Location. You can choose Enugu, Owerri or Aba instead of Lagos. Jobless man still support Biafra instead of focusing on how to make his life better.

God punish our political leaders for dividing this country much.
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by legalgoon: 7:59am On Jun 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
With this type of mentality he is part of the problem, how can we find a 'solution' when we keep denying there is a "problem"?? The fact that he has little change in his pocket and access to things that make him comfortable doesnt mean he should be shying away from the 'truth'. Too many people are hungry and frustrated in this country and all we hear everyday is big grammar and leaders protecting their selfish interests.......... angry

Lol don't be deceived by your passion to be relevant. He didn't say Nigeria doesn't have problems, he's just proving that nonetheless with all of Nigerias imperfections, he's proud of his fatherland still. Don't be an overly stagnant pessimist. There's more to life.
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by mapist(m): 8:03am On Jun 21, 2017
samincredible44:
u become proud of naija when u make it in naija

You just echoed my mind. Abeg, one odeku + isiewu peppersoup for you grin
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by lilytender: 8:06am On Jun 21, 2017
TheHistorian:
We all know 75% of Nigerians will jump without hesitation at a USA passport.

Very wrong, many will jump at Biaffraud Passport. Passport to do drugs and crime.
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by ihimiray(m): 8:07am On Jun 21, 2017
ymee:

Bsc mat/comp.sci
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
go and meet Kanu he will get u a job in biafra
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:22am On Jun 21, 2017
ANY COUNTRY THAT I HAMMER WILL BE MY BEST.
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by lurdkriss: 8:55am On Jun 21, 2017
No be em fault, shebi he still dey see beta food chop and beta cloth to wear, undecided
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by distilledwalex(m): 9:15am On Jun 21, 2017
ymee:

Bsc mat/comp.sci
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
Find am go biafra na...
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by blessingee: 9:44am On Jun 21, 2017
ymee:

Bsc mat/comp.sci
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing

Send your CV to Nnamdi.kanu@biafra.zoo
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by Jaqenhghar: 9:46am On Jun 21, 2017
highrise07:
"it is good to believe in the Nigerian dream, but the issue is , i will rather travel abroad and believe from there"
Hahahahahah. Very well said. Good one bro
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by dam007(m): 10:08am On Jun 21, 2017
ymee:

Bsc mat/comp.sci
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
have you tried looking in Biafra??
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by Rekyz(m): 10:08am On Jun 21, 2017
Cant stop loving this guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch / Cee-C Looks Gorgeous In Fulani Outfit / Uche Ogbodo Stuns In Bra Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.