Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? (7198 Views)

AdSense shortchanged me this month. / . / Who Can Help Me Make Payment In Dollar On Paypal To Get Paid In Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by Mastarbliss(m): 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
please I would like to know if Nigeria adsense account receives pay in dollars or naira.
Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by gidimasters(m): 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
Mastarbliss:
please I would like to know if Nigeria adsense account receives pay in dollars or naira.
$$$

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by Mastarbliss(m): 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
gidimasters:
$$$
then why do people rush for US AND UK adsense
Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by gidimasters(m): 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
Mastarbliss:

It's cheaper
Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by Mastarbliss(m): 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
gidimasters:

It's cheaper
cheaper in Wich way
Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by Codedboy95(m): 7:14am On Jun 21, 2017
Nigerian adsense is two ways.. if you put in your normal bank savings account you get paid in naira (The bank converts the $$ sent to naira using their local market rate)
but if you use Domiciliary account you will be paid in $$, you get your hard currency from the bank and go change it from Bdc at black market rate

Mastarbliss:

cheaper in Wich way

Usa, Uk adsense is easy to get/buy... But it also comes with stress like verification and receiving payments..

5 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by raziboi(m): 7:15am On Jun 21, 2017
I wanna know too
Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by 00Ademi(m): 7:15am On Jun 21, 2017
Dollapo grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by bridgesjnr: 7:19am On Jun 21, 2017
most likely in $$ if you have Dom account..... howbeit, there is also the option of using your naira savings account...

For your 3D Printing Services in Nigeria check out Brainwire-ng and follow our social media handles to stay updated....

Twitter: @brainwire-ng
Instagram: @brainwire_ng
Fcbk: @brainwire-ng

BrainWire-ng.....No.1 3D Printing Service company in Nigeria...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by Emmyloaded: 7:20am On Jun 21, 2017
See How To Get Google Adsense Account Approved In Few Days For Any Country You Applied From

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by OpssonD1: 7:21am On Jun 21, 2017
Nigerian Adsense anyday anytime. The stress of payoneer, payza et al is just too much.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by Thermodynamics(m): 7:21am On Jun 21, 2017
h
Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 21, 2017
OpssonD1:

Who be this one?

Don't mind the idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 21, 2017
Paid in $$ direct into ur DOM account if u have one , but you can also use ur naira account to receive it , but u are at the mercy of ur bank in terms of xchange rate .

We make regular dollars from http://www.gadgetsng.com/ every month

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by OpssonD1: 7:29am On Jun 21, 2017
Rolly83:

Don't mind the idiot!

I no sure say Mods dey view most of these threads. Dem go just push am to front page wakka commot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by yemmit90: 7:48am On Jun 21, 2017
OpssonD1:

I no sure say Mods dey view most of these threads. Dem go just push am to front page wakka commot.

They are very effective if you press the report botton. I reported your post as well because you quoted him. that message is so sweet to convince the gullible ones.
Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by femo122: 7:56am On Jun 21, 2017
$$$$
Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by Heromaniaa: 7:58am On Jun 21, 2017
What are the things to consider before requesting for adsense?
Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by wilsonloveth9: 8:23am On Jun 21, 2017
us adsense for sale contact +1 (206) 312-0906 by whatsapp or telegram
Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by Amgreat70(m): 8:24am On Jun 21, 2017
This adsence I don rgry hear am too much...
So like his much cab a serious blogger make monthly from it?
Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by Skmoda360(m): 8:37am On Jun 21, 2017
Heromaniaa:
What are the things to consider before requesting for adsense?
i like this your question?
Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by john650(m): 8:42am On Jun 21, 2017
I have my own issues with adsense and I'm hoping I can get some advice here.

I had an AdSense account for a blog I ran when I lived in the US. When I moved to Nigeria, I closed the blog and started a new one. I also tried to close the AdSense account and open a new one in Nigeria. AdSense requires that you close your account and open a new one when you move from one country to another. However, it won't let me because I have a small payout amount that had not been disbursed. In addition, AdSense wants to confirm my address before they would allow me close the account. They said they would send a verification code through the post office I can input in AdSense to verify my address (i.e. my US address). The problem is that I no longer live in the US and there is no longer an address to send to.

Also, when I left the US, I closed my bank account.

I find the whole experience cumbersome and unnecessary. I need to know if anyone else has experienced such and how they were able to resolve the problem? Also, is there any means of reaching customer service at AdSense directly, not the usual FAQ?
Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by shehuolayinka(m): 8:43am On Jun 21, 2017
Skmoda360:

i like this your question?

Me to need answer to
Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by Naijasimplenews: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2017
google adsense pay in dollar but will be converted to naira when paid..uk/us adsense has less approval issue and is cheap when u wana buy...u can buy naija adsense starting from 27k...google get strict with naija ads when there is much scam with click.
wen google approve your ads,u be like calling for party.
my signature www.naijasimple.com
Whatsapp 07039529867
Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by PotatoSalad(m): 8:51am On Jun 21, 2017
Naira if you have a Diamond savings extra account or any Bank that works with Adsense. Rate is 305/$1 for diamond bank. Dunno bout others.
A domiciliary account if you want to be paid in dollars.
The latter is a long process.
Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by bedfordng(m): 8:56am On Jun 21, 2017
Mastarbliss:

it is easy to get approved than Nigeria
Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by haryomikun(m): 8:56am On Jun 21, 2017
for Nigerian adsense you'll get paid in dollars if you have a domiciliary account. and that will require two referees to open....

for UK or USA AdSense u need to have someone in the UK or USA who will receive the money I'm their account and send to your domiciliary account. otherwise you'll have to to order payoneer which will help you withdraw at any ATM in naira

BTW I sell verified UK AdSense accounts. contact me on +2347068416632 on whatsapp
Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by haryomikun(m): 9:00am On Jun 21, 2017
Naijasimplenews:
google adsense pay in dollar but will be converted to naira when paid..uk/us adsense has less approval issue and is cheap when u wana buy...u can buy naija adsense starting from 27k...google get strict with naija ads when there is much scam with click.
wen google approve your ads,u be like calling for party.
my signature www.naijasimple.com
Whatsapp 07039529867

no one sells naija AdSense for 27k anymore. starting price na 32k now

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Google Launches "get Nigerian Businesses Online" - Gnbo / Why Mobile Blogging Is On The Cutting Edge And Why You Should Join / Lets Talk About: How You Can Start Video Blogging Successfully Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.