Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? (7220 Views)

AdSense shortchanged me this month. / . / Who Can Help Me Make Payment In Dollar On Paypal To Get Paid In Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by TrapHedges(m): 9:05am On Jun 21, 2017
bedfordng:
it is easy to get approved than Nigeria

pls aw do i apply for UK or us adsense ?
Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by haryomikun(m): 9:06am On Jun 21, 2017
john650:
I have my own issues with adsense and I'm hoping I can get some advice here.

I had an AdSense account for a blog I ran when I lived in the US. When I moved to Nigeria, I closed the blog and started a new one. I also tried to close the AdSense account and open a new one in Nigeria. AdSense requires that you close your account and open a new one when you move from one country to another. However, it won't let me because I have a small payout amount that had not been disbursed. In addition, AdSense wants to confirm my address before they would allow me close the account. They said they would send a verification code through the post office I can input in AdSense to verify my address (i.e. my US address). The problem is that I no longer live in the US and there is no longer an address to send to.

Also, when I left the US, I closed my bank account.

I find the whole experience cumbersome and unnecessary. I need to know if anyone else has experienced such and how they were able to resolve the problem? Also, is there any means of reaching customer service at AdSense directly, not the usual FAQ?
kuku apply for naija adsense account na... all these one na long process

I sell verified UK AdSense BTW
Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by daamazing(m): 9:07am On Jun 21, 2017
john650:
I have my own issues with adsense and I'm hoping I can get some advice here.

I had an AdSense account for a blog I ran when I lived in the US. When I moved to Nigeria, I closed the blog and started a new one. I also tried to close the AdSense account and open a new one in Nigeria. AdSense requires that you close your account and open a new one when you move from one country to another. However, it won't let me because I have a small payout amount that had not been disbursed. In addition, AdSense wants to confirm my address before they would allow me close the account. They said they would send a verification code through the post office I can input in AdSense to verify my address (i.e. my US address). The problem is that I no longer live in the US and there is no longer an address to send to.

Also, when I left the US, I closed my bank account.

I find the whole experience cumbersome and unnecessary. I need to know if anyone else has experienced such and how they were able to resolve the problem? Also, is there any means of reaching customer service at AdSense directly, not the usual FAQ?
this page should help
https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2581949?hl=en
Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by bedfordng(m): 9:19am On Jun 21, 2017
TrapHedges:

pls aw do i apply for UK or us adsense ?

you might end up getting frustrated when the money Starr spinning due to verification of pin and withdrawal. simply register using any address and details from that country. will advice you to be patient and apply as Nigerian
Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by Arnoldo(m): 9:19am On Jun 21, 2017
3 USA and 1 UK adsense for sale. send me a whatsapp message on 07035722302
Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by etchiep(m): 10:11am On Jun 21, 2017
Anybody with Naija Verified Adsense ?
Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by Mastarbliss(m): 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
haryomikun:
for Nigerian adsense you'll get paid in dollars if you have a domiciliary account. and that will require two referees to open....

for UK or USA AdSense u need to have someone in the UK or USA who will receive the money I'm their account and send to your domiciliary account. otherwise you'll have to to order payoneer which will help you withdraw at any ATM in naira

BTW I sell verified UK AdSense accounts. contact me on +2347068416632 on whatsapp

but can I use payoneer for naija adsense
Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by Limitednow: 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
Anybody with Naija Verified Adsense for sale?
Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by Teetomania: 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2017
My people, sorry for derailing the thread. But my issue don tire me and I need help.
I have been expecting AdSense check since March(because I had to change name when it first came). Now it finally came today, I took it to Gtb to deposit in my domiciliary account this morning. Only to be told that Gt bank does't allow check deposit again. That I should take it to Citibank. Of which the Citibank address on the check is in Newcastle. Abeg how do I go about this?

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by Emmyloaded: 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
Limitednow:
Anybody with Naija Verified Adsense for sale?

Yes, 80k
Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by Limitednow: 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
Emmyloaded:

Yes, 80k

WhatsApp 07068675088
Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 22, 2017
Load your site with useful , original and quality contents ,Drive constant traffic to the site by way of promoting , add needed static pages , then apply and wait for the magic
Heromaniaa:
What are the things to consider before requesting for adsense?

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 22, 2017
Go and change your Payment method to Wire transfer , its faster and easier
Teetomania:
My people, sorry for derailing the thread. But my issue don tire me and I need help.
I have been expecting AdSense check since March(because I had to change name when it first came). Now it finally came today, I took it to Gtb to deposit in my domiciliary account this morning. Only to be told that Gt bank does't allow check deposit again. That I should take it to Citibank. Of which the Citibank address on the check is in Newcastle. Abeg how do I go about this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Pay For Youtube Premium? / 6 Killing Blogging Myths [experttales] / How Do Advertise In Yahoo!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.