Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Ambassador Frank Efeduma's Son Is Dead (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambassador Frank Efeduma's Son Is Dead (Photos) (15673 Views)

Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) / Abba Moro Convoy Involved In Accident On Way To Campaign, Many Dead. Photos / Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambassador Frank Efeduma's Son Is Dead (Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one.

His father used him for sacrifice to get this ambassadorial appointment
Bros can I ask you a question, hope you wouldn't take offence... but when will you have sense. oloshi !

1 Like

Re: Ambassador Frank Efeduma's Son Is Dead (Photos) by IME1: 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
why is no one asking why he died in a hospital in Ekiti when his family is based in Warri.
Please go to the root cause, location and circumstances.
God is in control.
heart-felt condolence to his family and friends.
Re: Ambassador Frank Efeduma's Son Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13am On Jun 22, 2017
IME1:
why is no one asking why he died in a hospital in Ekiti when his family is based in Warri.
Please go to the root cause, location and circumstances.
God is in control.
heart-felt condolence to his family and friends.
He was a student of Afe Babalola University. We were writing exams and he fell sick all of a sudden. The root cause was poor (and late) medical care.
Re: Ambassador Frank Efeduma's Son Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 22, 2017
hatchy:
I know this family too well.Nothing is impossible going by the way people crave for wealth and fame.
undecided undecided tf are you saying? abeg try get small sense
Re: Ambassador Frank Efeduma's Son Is Dead (Photos) by hatchy(f): 7:17am On Jun 22, 2017
AnonyNymous:

undecided undecided tf are you saying? abeg try get small sense
Which sense? This people can't do a thing like that,after all the family is rich already and well known unlike others,thats my insinuation.
Re: Ambassador Frank Efeduma's Son Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
I miss you a whole lot man. Still not over it one year later. Just got back from a trip to Abeokuta and saw you in my dream on the ride home. If there is some sort of life after death I hope you're having fun. . .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ortom: I Would Have Taken Up Arms Against Fulani Herdsmen If Not For God / Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State Shatters Health Rumors - Omo-Ikirodah / Ankio Briggs Says War Is Coming....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.