Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,051 members, 7,956,928 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:43 PM

How President Osibanjo Can Quell The Current Uprising In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How President Osibanjo Can Quell The Current Uprising In Nigeria (567 Views)

Vice President Osibanjo Steps Down (photos) / Watch Moment Vice President Osibanjo Was Pulled Out Of Crashed Chopper In Kabba / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How President Osibanjo Can Quell The Current Uprising In Nigeria by Dereformer(m): 5:44am On Jun 21, 2017
Yes. I am correct at President Osibanjo. Mr president appears to be a unifying factor in Nigeria.

The only way open to Mr president now is to invite the following people to a round table discussion, listen to each of them and then issue a final warning.

Invite:

(1) Nnamdi KANU

(2) leaders of Niger Delta militant

(3) Leaders of northern youths

(4) leaders of Igbo youths

(5) leaders of Yoruba youths

(6) leaders of south south youths

(7) leaders of middle belt youths.

My humble opinion.
Re: How President Osibanjo Can Quell The Current Uprising In Nigeria by IloveMoney: 5:56am On Jun 21, 2017
Another noise......Next?
Re: How President Osibanjo Can Quell The Current Uprising In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 21, 2017
Who discussion epp?

The Igbos should be given their freedom finish. Give them their SE and let them go and develop their land. Problem will only come if they attempt to anex any area in the SS or MB
Re: How President Osibanjo Can Quell The Current Uprising In Nigeria by CzarChris(m): 6:35am On Jun 21, 2017
OP, look the real fact here is that there is hunger in the land. If not all these recession, job losses here and there and hunger these issues wouldn't have been raised in the 1st place. The only way out of this is simply, the FG should ensure that there is circulation of money in the system, pump in money into the country. That was exactly how President Franklin D Roosevelt got the US out of the great depression of the 1930s even Obama did something like that with the establishment of green companies everywhere providing employment for the masses.
This is the only way out, because if everybody or majority of the masses are busy, all these call for secession would simply die a natural death.
Re: How President Osibanjo Can Quell The Current Uprising In Nigeria by dienlmods: 7:13am On Jun 21, 2017
BlackAfrican:
Who discussion epp?

The Igbos should be given their freedom finish. Give them their SE and let them go and develop their land. Problem will only come if they attempt to anex any area in the SS or MB
But what would you do to the likes of Nzeogwu and Emeka from Anioma and ikwerre who are also Igbo in SS? Meanwhile, are Ijaws no longer the dispised ogogoro drunkards?
Re: How President Osibanjo Can Quell The Current Uprising In Nigeria by Dereformer(m): 7:29am On Jun 21, 2017
Dereformer:
Yes. I am correct at President Osibanjo. Mr president appears to be a unifying factor in Nigeria.

The only way open to Mr president now is to invite the following people to a round table discussion, listen to each of them and then issue a final warning.

Invite:

(1) Nnamdi KANU

My humble opinion.

Re: How President Osibanjo Can Quell The Current Uprising In Nigeria by Day169: 8:35am On Jun 21, 2017
Dereformer:

Invite:

(1) Nnamdi KANU

My humble opinion.

Sounds ideal but rather impractical.
How does one get the true representatives of the various tribes when their leadership have been hijacked by gangsters, warlords and selfish politicians.
I feel that he should read the 'riot act' to all the so called nationalities and follow up with the sheer might of the federal government.

(1) (Reply)

Houses, Churches And Cars Were Submerged In Water After Heavy Downpour In Ibadan / Osibanjo : To looters, stop stealing our money, it's difficult to recover / How Lai Mohammed Laughs After Sending His PA To Tweet His Lies. See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.