Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

I’ll Arrest Arewa Youths No Matter How Long It Takes: El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Arrest Arewa Youths No Matter How Long It Takes: El-rufai (461 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / I’ll Arrest Yari If Killings Continue In Zamfara – Matawalle / BREAKING: DSS Takes El-zakzaky Into Custody, Moment He Arrived In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Arrest Arewa Youths No Matter How Long It Takes: El-rufai by omusiliyu(m): 6:06am On Jun 21, 2017
Kaduna State Governor, Malam Nasir El-Rufai, yesterday said he will ensure ‎the arrest of the Arewa youths who issued quit notice to Igbo in the North no matter how long it takes.

El-Rufai who spoke while receiving leaders of the Igbo Delegate Assembly and Northern Igbo Chiefs who paid him a visit at Government House Kaduna, said the youths would be arrested and prosecuted to serve as deterrent to others.

He however called on the Igbo leaders to prevail on their youths to stop making statements capable of dividing Nigeria.

‎El-Rufai said, “Kaduna used to be a home for all, but so much crisis has divided the state and the metropolis across religious lines. As a government that is why we abolished indigeneship, once you live in Kaduna you are an indigene. We are going to arrest the Arewa Youths and bring them to justice no matter how long it takes.”

The President General Igbo Delegate Assembly, Chief Chikezie Nwogu, in his reaction, said the Igbo were not going anywhere but would remain in the North.

“We want the government to tackle the root cause of agitations and subsequent quit notice by Northern youths and find solution. We are not happy with the call for division. We want Nigeria as one so that all of us can benefit. Northern youths have been our brothers,” he said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/el-rufai-i-ll-arrest-arewa-youths-no-matter-how-long-it-takes/202592.html
Re: I’ll Arrest Arewa Youths No Matter How Long It Takes: El-rufai by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 21, 2017
When will Nnamdi KANU be rearrested for all the bail conditions he has violated? The Northern youths are right. The Igbos should vacate their region since Igbos see them as parasites. They are not welcome in SW or SS either. They should fix their eyes on SE ONLY and move there enmass

1 Like

Re: I’ll Arrest Arewa Youths No Matter How Long It Takes: El-rufai by TANKDESTROYER(m): 6:20am On Jun 21, 2017
I smell lies..
Re: I’ll Arrest Arewa Youths No Matter How Long It Takes: El-rufai by Kondomatic(m): 6:28am On Jun 21, 2017
BlackAfrican:
When will Nnamdi KANU be rearrested for all the bail conditions he has violated? The Northern youths are right. The Igbos should vacate their region since Igbos see them as parasites. They are not welcome in SW or SS either. They should fix their eyes on SE ONLY and move there enmass
So says the spokesperson of South South, South West and entire West Africa.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Arrest Arewa Youths No Matter How Long It Takes: El-rufai by Mynd44: 6:36am On Jun 21, 2017
Re: I’ll Arrest Arewa Youths No Matter How Long It Takes: El-rufai by Armstrong34(m): 6:37am On Jun 21, 2017
believe mallam nasir hell roof high at ur own peril
Re: I’ll Arrest Arewa Youths No Matter How Long It Takes: El-rufai by demolinka(m): 6:49am On Jun 21, 2017
U have more than enough grounds for arrest if u really want to. Audu maikori didn't say half of what these youths said before he was detained like a criminal.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Arrest Arewa Youths No Matter How Long It Takes: El-rufai by okosodo: 6:57am On Jun 21, 2017
Mumu man
Re: I’ll Arrest Arewa Youths No Matter How Long It Takes: El-rufai by BrightEye(m): 7:09am On Jun 21, 2017
a man to be arrested appeared on TV recently, and he also went to his house peacefully.
Re: I’ll Arrest Arewa Youths No Matter How Long It Takes: El-rufai by ShobayoEmma(m): 7:13am On Jun 21, 2017
Your plan is to arrest them openly to score cheap political scores and release them secretly to appease the northern gods. God is the master planner mr El Rufai.

(1) (Reply)

Fast And Furious 019! Northern Youths Shortlist 2019 Presidential Candidates / This Government Is A Joke / Treasury Looters To Get Full Amnesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.