Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Fans Blast Gifty Powers Over Instagram Post! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Gifty Powers Over Instagram Post! (29054 Views)

Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife / Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Gifty Powers Over Instagram Post! by vickydevoka(m): 11:36am On Jun 21, 2017
Realkenny:
I Hate Girls Like You...See as You write am Anal or Oral, Are you not ashamed of yourself. Your mates are reading books you are here writing nonsense
use ur brain naa. Fresca na boy o. Na maga him de look 4. dats y he made such comment to get attention

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Gifty Powers Over Instagram Post! by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 21, 2017
she is looking for endorsement or maybe a role in a movie or tv show...
Re: Fans Blast Gifty Powers Over Instagram Post! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
Rajosh:
From your profile, you're in Kano. I'm in kano too. I'm coming to eat my cake o

am waiting
Re: Fans Blast Gifty Powers Over Instagram Post! by laribari(m): 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
nkowalo:
no be small booking. she don turn business woman today.

hello narialander. it's my birthday today ooooo. Please show your home girl some love

signature: nkowalo

Babe, your case shall not be like that of corned beef that locked itself inside and threw the key outside.

I pray that you shall not lack any good thing; when you call 10, a thousand shall answer you in Jesus name.

Happy Birthday. grin grin
Re: Fans Blast Gifty Powers Over Instagram Post! by kachiz(m): 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
Gifty needs Dubia contacts to join in their Porta Parties
Re: Fans Blast Gifty Powers Over Instagram Post! by Lotechi(m): 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2017
if she does does not take constructive criticism serious,then am sorry to say "she is doomed to fail" in her quest for power and fame.
Re: Fans Blast Gifty Powers Over Instagram Post! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
nkowalo:
no be small booking. she don turn business woman today.

hello narialander. it's my birthday today ooooo. Please show your home girl some love

signature: nkowalo
happy birthday,wish u a llnp,..have fun,its ur day
Re: Fans Blast Gifty Powers Over Instagram Post! by Hidhupz: 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
1 of the reasons I don't follow these people on ig
Re: Fans Blast Gifty Powers Over Instagram Post! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2017
Godsage:
soar nt sour.. u don curse her nah
Thanks man. It was a harmless error. Correction noted with thanks.
Re: Fans Blast Gifty Powers Over Instagram Post! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
Devane:

Sour ko, shawarma ni... lol

Error noted, Sgt Ponzi hater is a near genius with room for harmless and none fatal errors.
Re: Fans Blast Gifty Powers Over Instagram Post! by Rajosh(m): 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
nkowalo:

am waiting
I just left Onitsha road. where in sabon gari do you stay?
Re: Fans Blast Gifty Powers Over Instagram Post! by Rajosh(m): 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
nkowalo:

am waiting
Re: Fans Blast Gifty Powers Over Instagram Post! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
Rajosh:

am in egbe road
Re: Fans Blast Gifty Powers Over Instagram Post! by Rajosh(m): 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
nkowalo:

am in egbe road
Alright. maybe one of these days we will see
Re: Fans Blast Gifty Powers Over Instagram Post! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 21, 2017
RockyEyo:

angry
I'm sad to know I've been bantering words with a complete simpleton........ I feel so ashamed to note that you speak my language and can't but pray that you are not of my tribe, haba madam no sense of decorum at all? Ehn?? I'm so sad for your type. This here is just so bad nah?

[code][/code] NB I see ur comments and I see a person that has a grudge against successful ppl.

She knows the ppl she is addressing when she said business if you don't know what she's talking about then most likely she's not talking to you. Kapish? Kaposh.

My friend will you keep kwayet! Kop inua mfo. Just talking rubbish, I don't blame you. You sound like a goat, Ata ebot!
Re: Fans Blast Gifty Powers Over Instagram Post! by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 22, 2017
Rajosh:
Alright. maybe one of these days we will see

okay
Re: Fans Blast Gifty Powers Over Instagram Post! by RockyEyo(m): 8:45am On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:

My friend will you keep kwayet! Kop inua mfo. Just talking rubbish, I don't blame you. You sound like a goat, Ata ebot!

You know you are just one sorry attention seeking Ass that's so local that she can't even be constructive in criticism, in other words, u my dear are one of those slums (bayside) girls that are otherwise called wanna be's who never will be no matter how hard you try....... I'm done trying to make you any wiser, i think it has to do with ur age.

NB If person no dey careful you go follow ur daughter agemate dey argue for this nairaland sef grin angry sad undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Engagement: Tonto Dikeh, Yvonne Jegede, Shan George Congratulate / Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA / Toke Makinwa Robbed In London (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.