Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her (43828 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her / Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by tendingNews: 10:58am On Aug 06, 2019
Controversial former BBNaija housemate, Gifty Powers is currently under fire for teaching her 1-year and 8-month old baby daughter, Alisha Powers how to twerk.

Many blasted the nude-loving BBNaija star for teaching a child twerking dance moves.

Others used the opportunity to troll her. Done told her that her baby looks malnourished and under fed.

Trust Gifty, she didn't hesitate to fire back at them.

Watch the controversial video below and see how Gifty fired back at her 'haters' after the cut

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/twerking-gifty-teaches-her-daughter.html?m=1

Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by tendingNews: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by tendingNews: 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by Abortedfetus(m): 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
From what I deduced from her comments,
I see her as someone insecure and a hater of criticism.

I pray the little one grows up to be a better twerker. angry

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by lilmax(m): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
train up a hoe in the way she should go, and when she's old she will not depart from it

if pastors like let them baptize her daughter in anointing oil, she cannot escape this crappy genes from her mom

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by Succex1(m): 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
shocked , see Gifty replys oh, strong one cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by Succex1(m): 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
Abortedfetus:
From what I deduced from her comments,
I see her as someone insecure and a hater of criticism.

I pray the little one grows up to be a better twerker. angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy LOL cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by poshpaul: 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
lipsrsealed[url][/url]
Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by BluntBlunt: 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
She is so bitter. Must you reply everybody!

14 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by BlackfireX: 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
Stop making craze people important.

5 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by overdrive(m): 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
This woman looks like a mannequin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by destiny322(m): 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
Stupid woman... Na to flog her dy hungry me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by shogsman(m): 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
They won't allow kids be kids.

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by Teewhy2: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
from her comments it shows that she is someone in sifia pains, why is she abusing everyone.

8 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by frozen70(f): 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
It's just play time and I don't see what is wrong in it

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by rfvc: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by sylve11: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
this absolutely none of business. undecided

To Whom It May Concern: you can start commenting on this yeye thread. angry cool
Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by shogsman(m): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
So Some people still follow this uncultured girl around.

11 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by NOL2dworld(m): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
When U think U have seen it all, now this..
Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by Fahrenhite(m): 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
All those comments is boiling her blood sha. A typical example of " he pain am" grin

4 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by OTayobami(m): 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
Omo na steady clapping back o
Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by Flier: 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
lilmax:
train up a hoe in the way she should go, and when she's old she will not depart from it

if pastors like let them baptize her daughter in anointing oil, she cannot escape this crappy genes from her mom
Every parent does that at some point so I don’t see anything wrong here
Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by visijo(m): 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
I'm 100% sure that the person who came up with a quote of: "All Men Are The Same", is a Chinese woman who lost her husband in a crowd

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by Sellfish(m): 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
It is well

Pls buy my perfectly working lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon laptop... Check my profile for details... Price crashed to 70k...money needed urgently
Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by flexyrule(m): 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
Girl sounds super frustrated... Someone better keep sniper out of her reach...
Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by hinere(m): 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
Most parents are the cause of their children's downfall in life in one way or the other. Some parents go to market, use their hard earned money and buy mini skirt for their female kids. Tomorrow when the girls become wayward from the exposure, the parents start beating them and calling them all sort of names. Forgetting that they are the Architects of their kids misfortune.

Tomorrow if she goes to pick up her daughter from skul and finds her daughter rubbing her butt on a boys lap now, she will start throwing tantrums and blaming the poor boy. Pitiful Mother.

What do I know sef... Parents with their parenting styles

Anyways, Kindly twerk on my signature below grin

7 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her by Angelfrost(m): 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
Can't blame her for the nasty replies... I blame the recipients of those curses for deigning to follow a proud bimbo who actually believes she's a celebrity... They deserve what she's doling out to them.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel: Kiss Daniel Changes Name Amidst Legal Crisis With G Worldwide / Stella Damasus Stuns In High-tops Sneakers Live At Ankara Festival Los Angeles / Azasoo-Nkornoo, Mc Flava Pounds Is Dead (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.