Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues (7539 Views)

JAMB Fixes New Date For Mock Exam / JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education / JAMB Results For July 1, 2017 Are Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by ItalianWine(f): 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
Bolustical:

Olodo,

E pepper am,

Undergraduate for where?

I am sure your CGPA, if converted to airtime cannot even flash someone let alone make a phone call,

By the way Nairaland is a proper noun, you should start it with a capital letter,

Abi you were not taught in your GNS too?

Olodo upon 400 grin grin grin

I thought I was going to have a swell morning with someone whose intelligence is closely in par, but I'm consistently disappointed by your repetitive show of the same granular of sense.

Shift let me look for a more entertaining perceptive acumen to share a savvy time.

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by Bolustical: 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
ItalianWine:

I thought I was going to have a swell morning with someone whose intelligence is closely in par, but I'm consistently disappointed by your repetitive show of the same granular of sense.

Shift let me look for a more entertaining perceptive acumen to share a savvy time.
Olodo, just tell me you want attention and I will give you,

See what you posted yourself some times ago,

Who is now the fool here?

BTW, there is no vocabulary like SAVVY TIME, it is TIME SAVVY(google it and thank me later) grin grin grin

OLODO

1 Like

Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by ItalianWine(f): 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
Bolustical:

BTW, there is no vocabulary like SAVVY TIME, it is TIME SAVVY
(google it and thank me later) grin grin grin

OLODO

@bolded Smh, someone who can't speak english is trying to correct someone else and to even think of laughing at girls who score low in jamb....I pity you dear.

TIME SAVVY cheesy grin No dey disgrace yourself......I'll school you.

Lol, so na me you dey try copy......you see your life......you go fall into pit. cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by DrClemzzY(m): 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
Damn!...#epic
Bolustical:

BTW, there is no vocabulary like SAVVY TIME, it is TIME SAVVY(google it and thank me later) grin grin grin

OLODO

1 Like

Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by ItalianWine(f): 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2017
Bolustical:

OLODO upon 400

The first bolded should start with a capital letter,

The second bolded too ought to in block letters because it is an abbreviation,

Were you not taught that in school?

Mrs. SAVVY TIME, grin grin grin

OLODO

Bye-Bye.....fine guy, I'm sure you've almost cried this morning.....don't worry I'm leaving you...it was a fun time with you this morning. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by VickyRotex(f): 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
BABANGBALI:
No wonder ajepako rokiatu funjosh osusumustflow fabfunmi aminat508 and vickyrotex no dry come here again,dem get JAMB to write

We get JAMB and even Whyyeck! cry cry cry cry

Yeyenatu! angry
Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by Bolustical: 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
ItalianWine:

Bye-Bye.....fine guy, I'm sure you've almost cried this morning.....don't worry I'm leaving you...it was a fun time with you this morning. cheesy

After busting you and your bad punctuation,

Why won't you run?

You are a disgrace to the school you currently attend,

OLODO upon 400 grin grin grin
Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by absool(m): 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2017
Bolustical:

After busting you and your bad punctuation,
Why won't you run?
You are a disgrace to the school you currently attend,
OLODO upon 400 grin grin grin
DAMN EPIC
Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by slivertongue: 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
worthless organization
Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by Ennyholar: 7:12am On Jun 22, 2017
Nice
Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by jmbeasist: 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
JAMB CBT 2017 Result Score Upgrading is still on. Upgarde your Jamb low score result 280-360 now before the result correction portal close. upgrade your 2017 jamb CBT score now in 20minutes real from official, call result rectification/correction portal
Mr Desmond help-line - O 9 O 6 5 4 1 O 3 5 7 -now for help.
Re: JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues by frbona: 11:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
jmbeasist:
JAMB CBT 2017 Result Score Upgrading is still on. Upgarde your Jamb low score result 280-360 now before the result correction portal close. upgrade your 2017 jamb CBT score now in 20minutes real from official, call result rectification/correction portal
Mr Desmond help-line - O 9 O 6 5 4 1 O 3 5 7 -now for help.
bloody scammer!

(1) (2) (Reply)

UTME 2024: Why Maduka University Enugu Should Be Your Ideal Choice / Osun State University Website / The Porter's Wheel: Summary, Discussions, Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.