Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl (35393 Views)

3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins / Mr Ibu & His Wife At Birthday Party Of Their Friend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by gurunlocker: 11:21am On Jun 21, 2017
You say that girl is 13 years?

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by Benjom(m): 11:21am On Jun 21, 2017
My question is "Where is the celebrant?"

Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by slimsue(f): 11:21am On Jun 21, 2017
Slay king.... always slaying.
Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by NwaAmaikpe: 11:21am On Jun 21, 2017
shocked

I for like grab that girl.
Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by VanBommel(m): 11:25am On Jun 21, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Hollup that girl is 13?
i can't doubt het age. The first day i visited my aunt since she got married, i met with her first child, a girl. To be honest i doubted if that was her kid cos she looked more matured than her mum, very tall (taller than me), with a lovely round ass for a 13yr old
Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by slick1(m): 11:27am On Jun 21, 2017
Is Korede Bello not slightly above 13 years?
So why d surprise? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by ZUBY77(m): 11:27am On Jun 21, 2017
Its good he is now playing with his fellow kids.

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by olatunjithomas(m): 11:28am On Jun 21, 2017
13....with those 15litres.....I'm looking at
Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by emerituzprof(m): 11:29am On Jun 21, 2017
Still searching for that 13 year old girl o

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by kpaofame: 11:32am On Jun 21, 2017
yes some kids overgrow....especially rich kids

I had 2 students then when i was teaching i was shocked and in disbelief when they told me they were 13 years old(SS1 students)...
Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by ruggedtimi(m): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2017
Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by andyanders: 11:41am On Jun 21, 2017
Who be 13 yrs among the people we are looking at?

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by RoseBenjamin(f): 11:43am On Jun 21, 2017
One of my friends on Facebook by name Francis Eduok messaged me that he wants to buy Longrich products which i do advertise on my page and will contact me once he is in PH, i agreed and gave him my contact.

On Sunday he called me up that he is in PH and requested to meet me to buy the products, i couldn't see him because i was in church when he called so i agreed to meet him on Monday by 10am, he called up again on Monday and told me to meet him with the products at Orasi which i did, i had confidence in him because he is from Akwa ibom and we were speaking our language.

I met him at a bar, showed him the products and he agreed to buy 3 which i did not have with me, he told me he wants to call his driver to come pick him to go and withdraw money from the nearest ATM and give to me so i can get them for him, i agreed and he suddenly complained of his phone about to go off, that i should dial the number on my phone which i did, that was how he collected my phone and stepped out, when i followed him he entered where i couldn't locate and went away, i found out that he has blocked me when i was able to log on to Facebook with someone's phone.

I know that my phone is gone but am here to salvage others from falling victims. If possible please me help push this to front page.

Attached is his pictures, i also have his phone number.

1 Share

Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by BABANGBALI: 11:53am On Jun 21, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Hollup that girl is 13?
yes but not a virgin
Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by galaxy2020(m): 11:54am On Jun 21, 2017
.....ayam still looking for the 13 year old girl

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by BABANGBALI: 11:55am On Jun 21, 2017
RoseBenjamin:
One of my friends on Facebook by name Francis Eduok messaged me that he wants to buy Longrich products which i do advertise on my page and will contact me once he is in PH, i agreed and gave him my contact.

On Sunday he called me up that he is in PH and requested to meet me to buy the products, i couldn't see him because i was in church when he called so i agreed to meet him on Monday by 10am, he called up again on Monday and told me to meet him with the products at Orasi which i did, i had confidence in him because he is from Akwa ibom and we were speaking our language.

I met him at a bar, showed him the products and he agreed to buy 3 which i did not have with me, he told me he wants to call his driver to come pick him to go and withdraw money from the nearest ATM and give to me so i can get them for him, i agreed and he suddenly complained of his phone about to go off, that i should dial the number on my phone which i did, that was how he collected my phone and stepped out, when i followed him he entered where i couldn't locate and went away, i found out that he has blocked me when i was able to log on to Facebook with someone's phone.

I know that my phone is gone but am here to salvage others from falling victims. If possible please me help push this to front page.

Attached is his pictures, i also have his phone number.
give out his phone number

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by Kobicove(m): 11:56am On Jun 21, 2017
You mean this girl is 13 years old? shocked

Keep lying...we're listening

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 21, 2017
Nairalanders get problem and it is obvious a lot of them are not exposed. So that girl is too old to be 13? LOL. I have a nephew in the Uk, she's just 12 but when she dresses up she looks like she's in her mid 20's unless u look closely. I have seen 15 yr olds that look like 25. This is why people commit sexual offence with under age before they realize they are under age.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by JastSiryin(m): 11:58am On Jun 21, 2017
TunezTV:
Nigerian singer, Korede Bello was not only scary to look at, his outfit also made him look like the clown at the birthday party.

Mavin records stars, Korede Bello and Dija shocked a young girl yesterday at her 13th birthday party. The celebrant was full of joy when they arrived and couldn't contain herself.

While Di'ja looked covered up as usual, Korede was showing off his woodin designers however it was a nasty sight. The mixed colours of his pants matched with his red shoes was too much colour even for a birthday.

The pointed joker jingle hat would have completed the clown look which we are sure, was what Korede's stylist was aiming for.

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/06/korede-bello-awful-clown-look-to.html

No surprise here...na dem kukuma be him mate before

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by RoseBenjamin(f): 11:59am On Jun 21, 2017
BABANGBALI:
give out his phone number
08133942745 Francis Eduok
Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by BABANGBALI: 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
RoseBenjamin:
08133942745 Francis Eduok
spread it and his photographs on other social media platforms
Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by ibinaboonline: 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
ndi ji ego
Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by donqx: 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
good
Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by RoseBenjamin(f): 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
BABANGBALI:
spread it and his photographs on other social media platforms

Alright, thank you.
Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by talk2saintify(m): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
veekid:
That girl is 13…?

Korede should change his hair style jor

tchew

this fyn hair

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by talk2saintify(m): 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
she looks 13 to me

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by Praissey: 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
ajasbaba:

No

its just her football Age
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by Okohlient(m): 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
In Nigeria everything is a 'news'. #Issorite.
Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by chigo003(m): 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
Still searching for the 13 year old girl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis / This Annoying Thing About Nigerian Comedians / Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.