Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl (35396 Views)

3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins / Mr Ibu & His Wife At Birthday Party Of Their Friend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by Awoo88: 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
oshe11:
see as dem just dey waste don Jazzy moni wit dia seasonal talent
No!!! Dem just dey make money for Don jazzy with their seasonal talent
Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by vicmela(m): 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
How can that girl b 13. nawa oh

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by Fargo69(m): 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
If she's 13, I'm 13 too grin

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by andyanders: 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
RoseBenjamin:
One of my friends on Facebook by name Francis Eduok messaged me that he wants to buy Longrich products which i do advertise on my page and will contact me once he is in PH, i agreed and gave him my contact.

On Sunday he called me up that he is in PH and requested to meet me to buy the products, i couldn't see him because i was in church when he called so i agreed to meet him on Monday by 10am, he called up again on Monday and told me to meet him with the products at Orasi which i did, i had confidence in him because he is from Akwa ibom and we were speaking our language.

I met him at a bar, showed him the products and he agreed to buy 3 which i did not have with me, he told me he wants to call his driver to come pick him to go and withdraw money from the nearest ATM and give to me so i can get them for him, i agreed and he suddenly complained of his phone about to go off, that i should dial the number on my phone which i did, that was how he collected my phone and stepped out, when i followed him he entered where i couldn't locate and went away, i found out that he has blocked me when i was able to log on to Facebook with someone's phone.

I know that my phone is gone but am here to salvage others from falling victims. If possible please me help push this to front page.

Attached is his pictures, i also have his phone number.

This is serious. Post this through Crime section and he will be located. How can someone see this idiot and think otherwise? Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by sfinkzslot(m): 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2017
Hmmm, they sure know how to show up in the house of the very rich, where us the justice in this now

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by kceewhyte(m): 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
That fuckable girl is 13 chisos!!
Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by sammugbes(m): 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
grin
ajasbaba:

No

its just her football Age
hahahahahahahahahahaha grin
ajasbaba:

No

its just her football Age
hahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by ExInferis(m): 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2017
This niggah razz
Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by mercy232(f): 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
That's her skipping rope age...
Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by phenomem(m): 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
Haba.. .somebody got to act as the clown now

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by Chinagurum1995(m): 12:29am On Jun 22, 2017
Mr. Korede Bello a.k.a Godwin is enjoying over there. grin
Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by seun1960(m): 5:29am On Jun 22, 2017
I dknt like people posting a wrong age for someone who is doing his/her birthday lets try to know the real age of that person before we post anything about them.
Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:00am On Jun 22, 2017
VanBommel:
i can't doubt het age. The first day i visited my aunt since she got married, i met with her first child, a girl. To be honest i doubted if that was her kid cos she looked more matured than her mum, very tall (taller than me), with a lovely round ass for a 13yr old
They grow too fast lately
Re: Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl by andyanders: 11:04am On Jun 22, 2017
RoseBenjamin:

Alright, thank you.

Rose, create and post this issue of the thief on Crime Section with his details so that he can be brought to book. Thank your God that you were not killed because such people can deceive someone and have that person killed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quiin Abenakyo, Miss Uganda Wears Natural Hair After Museveni Criticism / #10yearschallenge: Paul Okoye Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.