Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

What Naughty Act Were You Known For Back In Secondary School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Naughty Act Were You Known For Back In Secondary School? (840 Views)

Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For / What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. / School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Naughty Act Were You Known For Back In Secondary School? by Miraculousamuel(m): 9:27am On Jun 21, 2017
It's a wonderful Wednesday Morning Fellow Nairalanders, Some days ago, I created a thread on the Most Embarrassing Moment you had back in School...
For those who missed it, you can see the thread here... https://www.nairaland.com/3870012/what-most-embarrassing-moment-back.

So this Morning, I decided we share with ourselves that Naughty Act we were known for in Our Secondary School days...
I'll tell you mine first...,

It all started in Jss3, I was (and still) a Manchester United faithful, so there's this Newspaper Seller that comes to our School every 3rd/4th period, so I and my friends back then, (likes of Peter, Afeez, Pele) decided we buy Sport Newspaper from him daily, I decided to start buying from him. I used to buy Complete Sports and i- Soccer International, you would want to ask, how do I go about doing this every day?, Whenever the Man comes around, I would tell my teacher I wanted to Use the Toilet or I rather sneak out, then whistle to the Man to meet me at the Stairs, then I would buy it, and hid it in my School Shirt, button up, then go back into class. On getting to Class, I and my friends would make gestures to each other and I would slowly unbutton my Shirt and take out the Newspaper and keep it in my Locker till the Shirt break period when we can read it and enjoy...

Also, there's this English language Teacher, Uncle Stanley,I had so much dislike for, He's Short, has 2 short, thick tribal marks and has his dialect accent reflect in his spoken English. Since he started teaching Us in Ss 2,i had no English notes, whenever he comes into the class through the front door, I'll move out of the class through the back door because I had no notes. He's a very funny Man back then, he always dress weird. Whenever his class was on, I would have mine in the toilet, when his class was over, I would come back to the class.
I never failed English in my final papers though...

These memories can never be forgotten, you just relish them till the end of time.
At Success International College, Ondo.

Now lets hear about yours ...

Seun
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Myndd44

1 Like

Re: What Naughty Act Were You Known For Back In Secondary School? by mrtomola(m): 9:34am On Jun 21, 2017
Jumping out trough the Window when its Maths period....I just hate that Subject with passion because i hate Fiding X that is not even lost.

2 Likes

Re: What Naughty Act Were You Known For Back In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 21, 2017
I hated that husband and wife joke like mad. The worst part was that Christy enjoys being called my wife. She laffs over it while i get so furious.

1 Like

Re: What Naughty Act Were You Known For Back In Secondary School? by Mcsteamy1429: 9:54am On Jun 21, 2017
silent farts that could wake up those sleeping!

1 Like

Re: What Naughty Act Were You Known For Back In Secondary School? by decatalyst(m): 10:01am On Jun 21, 2017
Buying palito radio and taking it to school need to stand top on the list! grin

Sneaking out of school to a game house to play Nintendo 64, SNES, PS 1 and snookers had to be a terrible habit I indulge in.
Re: What Naughty Act Were You Known For Back In Secondary School? by HelenBee(f): 10:02am On Jun 21, 2017
Lol...it was revision week then. My English teacher like forming that he's this and that. So I planned one day after watching three idiots. After the revision class I told him I have a question. I went to the board and asked him to please explain 'PRERAJULIZATION'. He was like it's from the word PREJUDICE. Omo see laughter that day. I was punished till the end of the day.

Also like mimicking our Chemistry teacher in SS3. The man likes talking to unseen spirits. Always changing the topic to something irrelevant. Anytime he's talking to those spirits ehn...I'll just shout Baba fire on!

2 Likes

Re: What Naughty Act Were You Known For Back In Secondary School? by jojothegreat(m): 10:04am On Jun 21, 2017
Coming to school with no books or bag cheesy
Re: What Naughty Act Were You Known For Back In Secondary School? by Makenno(m): 10:24am On Jun 21, 2017
This happened in a private school, during the time 2go was trending.
Our civic teacher was taking a topic on cultism, and he called out people that would likely be cultist when they enter uni (silent killers types) and I was included and everyone was laughing
That day I gathered the others, he mentioned, and I came up with a plan to open a 2go account to terrorise them (pirate 7)
To cut the long story short, most of them were scared, I caused some break ups, and I reported to the civic teacher when it got out of hand, it lasted for 2 days
Re: What Naughty Act Were You Known For Back In Secondary School? by christejames(m): 10:42am On Jun 21, 2017
The only naughty thing I could think of now, not naughty per se, happened during my SS1 class. My school has a farm where we all do our agric 'practicals', we were told to bring about 5 yam seedlings each for planting. I and my twin (clone) agreed not to bring any. The next day, the dude went behind my back to bring 3 seedlings which he presented to the master incharge when he came around for collection. So those of us that didn't bring any where told to kneel in front of the class while my Bro was told to kneel separately from us cause his own wasn't complete.
Na so the man begin dey intensive flogging with my Bro. He was whipped about 5 intense strokes at the back. Na so I begin shiver cause I despise being flogged thinking about the numbers of lashes that will land on me since I didn't bring any. But the funniest part is that, he flogged the other students kneeling thesame amount. When he finally got to me, he asked me if I was the one that provided the 3 seedlings. I shook my head in affirmation, he then whipped me 3 subtle strokes. Immediately he walked out, My classmates started laughing at my brother. He couldn't even utter a word as I agree to the man's question.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Naughty Act Were You Known For Back In Secondary School? by chiunlimited(m): 10:53am On Jun 21, 2017
Here to read comments, grin
Re: What Naughty Act Were You Known For Back In Secondary School? by kingphilip(m): 11:08am On Jun 21, 2017
No naughty thing per se

Just that gentle guy next seat who always seem serious

If you de among my group signify by liking this post
Re: What Naughty Act Were You Known For Back In Secondary School? by Fuckallmods: 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
Misplacing my school bag or umbrella after or during exams. In junior secondary school I was called out on the assembly ground for sending a love letter to Onyiye, flogged uncountable and asked for my parents' visit to the school. Then I was like; if you like expel me or even kill me, my parents won't hear anything about this.

1 Like

Re: What Naughty Act Were You Known For Back In Secondary School? by johnsmitthen: 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
I was a sincere and good student in the eyes of my teachers but actual reality was not that. I had been a part of naughty group circle but my cleverness made me a descent student of the class. I was the one who always made different noises to distract other students and teachers.
Re: What Naughty Act Were You Known For Back In Secondary School? by casspersteve: 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2017
i dey YAB like mad,bak then in school i yab my female classmate d babe cry scatter i con leta say sorry....bt that spirit nva leave me....Godfather of YABBING
Re: What Naughty Act Were You Known For Back In Secondary School? by aragonchuks(m): 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
Miraculousamuel:
It's a wonderful Wednesday Morning Fellow Nairalanders, Some days ago, I created a thread on the Most Embarrassing Moment you had back in School...
For those who missed it, you can see the thread here... https://www.nairaland.com/3870012/what-most-embarrassing-moment-back.

So this Morning, I decided we share with ourselves that Naughty Act we were known for in Our Secondary School days...
I'll tell you mine first...,

It all started in Jss3, I was (and still) a Manchester United faithful, so there's this Newspaper Seller that comes to our School every 3rd/4th period, so I and my friends back then, (likes of Peter, Afeez, Pele) decided we buy Sport Newspaper from him daily, I decided to start buying from him. I used to buy Complete Sports and i- Soccer International, you would want to ask, how do I go about doing this every day?, Whenever the Man comes around, I would tell my teacher I wanted to Use the Toilet or I rather sneak out, then whistle to the Man to meet me at the Stairs, then I would buy it, and hid it in my School Shirt, button up, then go back into class. On getting to Class, I and my friends would make gestures to each other and I would slowly unbutton my Shirt and take out the Newspaper and keep it in my Locker till the Shirt break period when we can read it and enjoy...

Also, there's this English language Teacher, Uncle Stanley,I had so much dislike for, He's Short, has 2 short, thick tribal marks and has his dialect accent reflect in his spoken English. Since he started teaching Us in Ss 2,i had no English notes, whenever he comes into the class through the front door, I'll move out of the class through the back door because I had no notes. He's a very funny Man back then, he always dress weird. Whenever his class was on, I would have mine in the toilet, when his class was over, I would come back to the class.
I never failed English in my final papers though...

These memories can never be forgotten, you just relish them till the end of time.
At Success International College, Ondo.

Now lets hear about yours ...

Seun
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Myndd44

Once it is Saturday inspection
Am inside the ceiling...(i dodged it a lot )

FGc okigwe
Re: What Naughty Act Were You Known For Back In Secondary School? by Larwin(m): 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Gurus Get In Here / UNN Growing Cutoff Mark Solutions / Federal University Of Oye Ekiti (FUOYE) Final Admission List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.