Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

The Death Of Ponzi Schemes In Nigeria. Share Your Experience And Lessons Learnt - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Death Of Ponzi Schemes In Nigeria. Share Your Experience And Lessons Learnt (1271 Views)

Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / Victims Of Ponzi Schemes Are Driven By Greed And Laziness / Comparison Of Ponzi In The US And Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Death Of Ponzi Schemes In Nigeria. Share Your Experience And Lessons Learnt by Koval12(m): 9:30am On Jun 21, 2017
I believe most people that patronized ponzi scheme earlier this year or late 2016 must be counting their loses at the moment. Watching ponzi scheme fade into oblivion is something most people couldn't have thought of. I really sympathize with those that lost their fortunes to ponzi schemes. I actually learnt the following vital lessons from Ponzi schemes.

As a Nigerians, we are our own greatest enemy.
Honesty is the best policy. Most of the people affected by these erstwhile schemes are the greedy ones that went against the honest advice from friends and the society alike. And finally, I learnt that all that glitters is not gold.

If you were affected in anyway by ponzi scheme, share your own experience and lessons with others.

Re: The Death Of Ponzi Schemes In Nigeria. Share Your Experience And Lessons Learnt by Taku555(m): 9:39am On Jun 21, 2017
For me... I didn't regret because I knew from the onset what was bond to come and I dodged.

1 Like

Re: The Death Of Ponzi Schemes In Nigeria. Share Your Experience And Lessons Learnt by Cashrange660: 9:42am On Jun 21, 2017
Truly, these Ponzi schemes caused more harm than good...

1 Like

Re: The Death Of Ponzi Schemes In Nigeria. Share Your Experience And Lessons Learnt by Koval12(m): 9:46am On Jun 21, 2017
Cashrange660:
Truly, these Ponzi schemes caused more harm than good...
I remember some friends turned enemies just trying to advise them on the impending doom. I was branded an enemy of progress.

1 Like

Re: The Death Of Ponzi Schemes In Nigeria. Share Your Experience And Lessons Learnt by kiddoiLL(m): 9:57am On Jun 21, 2017
Dat was how dis chick i was into was screaming MMM upandan n saying its real its real, she got my frnd to try it out who in turn wanted me to try it out.. i warned em both but dem no gree hear... fast forward, my guy startrd with 50k.. so a month later....

ME:Guy where ur MMM money n gain na ??

HIM: E get wetin happen, dem say make we wait say dem wan pay pple fess, e sure me say i go c my money.

2 months later..

ME: guy howfar MMM (now trying to gloat about it)

HIM: Dem say d money still dey na, come dat girl u dey eye na werey o, so my 50k wan go lyk dat.

ME:

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of Ponzi Schemes In Nigeria. Share Your Experience And Lessons Learnt by DjAndroid: 9:59am On Jun 21, 2017
MMM for life!!! !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Death Of Ponzi Schemes In Nigeria. Share Your Experience And Lessons Learnt by Koval12(m): 10:05am On Jun 21, 2017
Lalasticlala and co please Do the needful let's hear from others.
Re: The Death Of Ponzi Schemes In Nigeria. Share Your Experience And Lessons Learnt by dayosh: 10:14am On Jun 21, 2017
Death of Ponzi schemes in Nigerian? Really? You need to do more research.

8 Likes

Re: The Death Of Ponzi Schemes In Nigeria. Share Your Experience And Lessons Learnt by richinvestor: 11:11am On Jun 21, 2017
Another fool on d loose... No go find work to do... Ode

1 Like

Re: The Death Of Ponzi Schemes In Nigeria. Share Your Experience And Lessons Learnt by kfrosh: 11:34am On Jun 21, 2017
Saying ponzi is dead in Nigeria is like saying people no longer save money in banks anymore. People now understand the risk involved and have learnt not to bring their shit to nairaland nomore. For your information hundreds of thousands Nigerians are still in ponzi but codedly with GHW and MMM waxing and standing tall amongst all.
Koval12:
I believe most people that patronized ponzi scheme earlier this year or late 2016 must be counting their loses at the moment. Watching ponzi scheme fade into oblivion is something most people couldn't have thought of. I really sympathize with those that lost their fortunes to ponzi schemes. I actually learnt the following vital lessons from Ponzi schemes.

As a Nigerians, we are our own greatest enemy.
Honesty is the best policy. Most of the people affected by these erstwhile schemes are the greedy ones that went against the honest advice from friends and the society alike. And finally, I learnt that all that glitters is not gold.

If you were affected in anyway by ponzi scheme, share your own experience and lessons with others.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Death Of Ponzi Schemes In Nigeria. Share Your Experience And Lessons Learnt by adax007: 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
Right 4rm tym I knew that there are only two ponzi schemes: MMM and others, well MMM has never disappointed me cos I still collected money as at yesterday....its all about choice, dem no dey force person do ponzi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Death Of Ponzi Schemes In Nigeria. Share Your Experience And Lessons Learnt by aioluwa: 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ponzi is like a Pool - some baba will never stop playing even though they have nothing to show for it.
Re: The Death Of Ponzi Schemes In Nigeria. Share Your Experience And Lessons Learnt by Sammybase(m): 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
Some if the poinzie admin are broke now they relaunch
Re: The Death Of Ponzi Schemes In Nigeria. Share Your Experience And Lessons Learnt by Koval12(m): 11:10am On Jun 23, 2017
aioluwa:
Ponzi is like a Pool - some baba will never stop playing even though they have nothing to show for it.
I tire. Those people shouting MMM still dey pay might have less than 1k in their bank account. All thanks to Ponzi. These are tricks to get people who will pay them into the scheme. Like I said, Nigerians are not the most honest people.
Re: The Death Of Ponzi Schemes In Nigeria. Share Your Experience And Lessons Learnt by FX(m): 11:57am On Jun 23, 2017
I will do MMM till Nigeria turns America

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Invest 100k In Real Estate / Pls Im Having Issues With My Opay Account. / Financial Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.