Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Convert Your Websites To Iphone And Android And Ios Apps Without Stress - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Convert Your Websites To Iphone And Android And Ios Apps Without Stress (811 Views)

How To Create Android Apps Without Coding / Can I Design Mobile Apps Without Coding Knowledge? / Design Worldclass Android,ios,apple And Kindle Apps Without Writing Any Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Convert Your Websites To Iphone And Android And Ios Apps Without Stress by bestguru: 9:44am On Jun 21, 2017
Your clients are on mobile but are you? we’re offering you to convert your Website and Other Web Pages into fully responsive and appealing Android or iOS Application or Both.

The developed application will look exactly like your Website and If you make any changes to the Website then the application will be updated automatically.

ADMOB will be added to your app by your choice.

Splash Screen and App Icon will be added.

Unlimited Revisions.

Push Notification.
*** iOS Offer – Integration of QR Code Scanner is available for iOS Apps.

I will send you .apk and .ipa files of your application OR I can publish your app on GOOGLE PLAY and APP STORE if you want

If your application is rejected from Play Store or App Store then don't worry we will provide you 50% REFUND with app files and source code.

(1) (Reply)

. / Combating Software Piracy. / Android Application Development In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.