Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Suicide Note - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Suicide Note (1112 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide Note by dk2baba(m): 10:10am On Jun 21, 2017
Pls I really need help my life right now is a total mess ,constantly I pray to God for an helper to come my way but I realise heaven help those who help themselves right now my life is been dominated with over thinking and I don't know d way out recently almost committed suicide pls anyone,am in need to a job in Ibadan I'll be grateful if my message wasn't ignored pls anyone reading this should pls come to my aid.
Re: Suicide Note by MikeMicheal(m): 10:16am On Jun 21, 2017
Why look for a job, when there are better paying works everywhere? Think about this.
Re: Suicide Note by dk2baba(m): 10:21am On Jun 21, 2017
What kind of work
Re: Suicide Note by Livebygrace: 10:26am On Jun 21, 2017
dk2baba:
Pls I really need help my life right now is a total mess ,constantly I pray to God for an helper to come my way but I realise heaven help those who help themselves right now my life is been dominated with over thinking and I don't know d way out recently almost committed suicide pls anyone,am in need to a job in Ibadan I'll be grateful if my message wasn't ignored pls anyone reading this should pls come to my aid.

Don't kill yourself, u'll soon testify. "Mourning may endure for a 9t but joy commeth in the morning"
Re: Suicide Note by afolt: 10:39am On Jun 21, 2017
Dear Op,

It is disturbing to learn that you are thinking of taking your own life.

There are millions or even billions of people in thesame position as you are right now, without jobs and at cross roads in their lives.

The difference is that instead of giving up, they have chosen to fight. They have chosen to earn a live instead of demanding one.

It is not the shit that happen to us that matters. It is our reaponse! And that is where attitude wins.

You need a job? You have to understand that having a degree is not a yardstick.

What real life skills do you have? How have you developed yourself for employability and sustainability beyond the certificate you have?

Bro, what you need right now is not a job. You need to shift in paradigm and attitude to life.
Honesty, life owes you nothing.

Be a winner! Go out. If you don't get a job, find something legitimate to do, if you don't find any, learn a new skill.

This may sound harsh, but someone has to tell you the truth.

Above all, Never Stop dreaming.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Note by GRACEGLORY: 11:06am On Jun 21, 2017
dk2baba:

Your phone number pls. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Note by Vizzim: 11:27am On Jun 21, 2017
Dear op,

Please help me drop ur phone number although I've no job to give but I can encourage u, check on you nd pray along with u. Remember suicide is not the way out only leads to damnation.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Note by falcon01: 11:47am On Jun 21, 2017
dk2baba:
guy you shouldnt take your life!! Be patient. Dont go illegal keep trying try harder. Or change your entire plan.
Re: Suicide Note by obajoey(m): 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
One day the table will turn to your side bro. So be patient.
Life has been so unfair to many people in the past, and most of those people are successful today.

Be grateful you have the life.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Note by monimekaz(m): 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
Ibadan is just too dry ....no cash flow in there ...just market women , NURTW guys and Yahoo boys ....op have u thought of agriculture.... It is very cheap to start in Ibadan .....I was in your shoes some years back especially during the Ebola period ...I ate only once in 7 days ....but u know what ? I didn't die ....I'm still striving ,surviving and being optimistic ....Don't kill yourself ...do your best and if God will bless your effort ,he will .But in all things let His will be done

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Note by GRACEGLORY: 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
monimekaz:
Ibadan is just too dry ....no cash flow in there ...just market women , NURTW guys and Yahoo boys ....op have u thought of agriculture.... It is very cheap to start in Ibadan .....I was in your shoes some years back especially during the Ebola period ...I ate only once in 7 days ....but u know what ? I didn't die ....I'm still striving ,surviving and being optimistic ....Don't kill yourself ...do your best and if God will bless your effort ,he will .But in all things let His will be done

I read from scriptures that Ishmael, was at the point of death due to thirst in the desert. But GOD gave him
Water to drink, and established him therein, in same desert he built his Empire, and thrived.
That tells me your location nor the happening therein matters to determine your status
Success, isn't as a result of where, or what you have but who you have.
Re: Suicide Note by monimekaz(m): 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
GRACEGLORY:

I read from scriptures that Ishmael, was at the point of death due to thirst in the desert. But GOD gave him
Water to drink, and established him therein, in same desert he built his Empire, and thrived.
That tells me your location nor the happening therein matters to determine your status
Success, isn't as a result of where, or what you have but who you have.

You grow to a point where you have to be realistic about life ...When you are growing u have dreams and aspiration ...your friends have too.....how many of them have achieved your childhood dreams ...Not because u didn't work hard ....Nigeria is killing dreams everyday....Y do u think God will tell Abraham to leave his father's house to make it ...Y did the Jews have to leave Egypt? Wasn't Joseph successful there? But they all can't be Joseph ...This is 21st century when God help those who use their heads ...During Ishmeal period,the population of the world wasn't up to a billion.. Now there are billions of people striving to get what only one hundred should get .Perhaps they are all praying to God
Re: Suicide Note by R3B3L(m): 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
monimekaz:

You grow to a point where you have to be realistic about life ...When you are growing u have dreams and aspiration ...your friends have too.....how many of them have achieved your childhood dreams ...Not because u didn't work hard ....Nigeria is killing dreams everyday....Y do u think God will tell Abraham to leave his father's house to make it ...Y did the Jews have to leave Egypt? Wasn't Joseph successful there? But they all can't be Joseph ...This is 21st century when God help those who use their heads ...During Ishmeal period,the population of the world wasn't up to a billion.. Now there are billions of people striving to get what only one hundred should get .Perhaps they are all praying to God
His grace is sufficient.
Re: Suicide Note by Larwin(m): 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
God will strengthen you to pass through this time

Re: Suicide Note by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
dk2baba:

My bro, i was once in your position. I had even prepared my suicide note, bought rope and tested partial hanging so i could end it all by asphyxiation but while i felt life draining out of me, i felt this impulse to give my situation as at that time some more time. After i did, things got better.

Just know that when things feel so intense, that is when your situation is about to turn around. pls dont be hasty, give things time and dont give up

1 Like

Re: Suicide Note by BornAgainMay: 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2017
Op, throw your certificate behind first and take some steps

I felt the same way last month but woke up to the reality that I wasted four years in school and I have to make up for it.

I went out to the street and started applying for any kind of job. Today I am a laundry man.

You need to see how the secretary and madam used to scold me like a child

But I am ignoring it.

Go out and do the same but don't stop dreaming.

Have a focus and do anything you found yourself doing very well.

You're not the only one, forget what ppl here on Nairaland do write about how they're earning this and that.

More than 1million ppl are currently struggling for Npower and you think you are alone?

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Note by ClayT(m): 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
Currently in Ibadan...currently in the same shoes you are in...you are not alone bro... dont give up on life... Ibadan is just a place with almost no opportunities. Even on naira land u hardly find vacancies for jobs in ibadan... I am also tired!
Re: Suicide Note by dk2baba(m): 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tanks so much bro I'll try to keep my head up for the best to come I appreciate all comments tanks to everyone
Re: Suicide Note by GRACEGLORY: 1:17am On Jun 22, 2017
monimekaz:

Even in a desert where nothing survives... Which is worse: Nigeria or desert?
Re: Suicide Note by GRACEGLORY: 7:21am On Jun 22, 2017
dk2baba:

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why You Should Consider Marketing Jobs / 01shawarma Is Recruiting / Real Estate Hot Job!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.