Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Barrister Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Barrister Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photo) (21413 Views)

Fulani Man Killed By Mambilla Militia, Corpse Buried In Bush. Graphic Pics / Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) / Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barrister Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photo) by natureboy2(m): 1:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
R.I.P to the innocent souls.. But The fulani's brought it upon themselves.. When they have been terrorising other tribes like there lives don't matter.. #KarmaIsABItch
Re: Barrister Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photo) by Rhodababy123: 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
A Boko boy just spoke...... Wetin concern militia group for Taraba and the militants in the south. Nonsense talk!
FNG1:
R.I.P but those militia and their southern hypocrite media should be careful of what they wish for. Because they may just get it.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photo) by Ugboamaka: 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
Rip
Re: Barrister Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
Rhodababy123:
A Boko boy just spoke ...... Wetin concern militia group for Taraba and the militants in the south. Nonsense talk!

Mynd44 Lalasticlala OAM4J Check the bolded above.

illiteracy is a disease no where in my post I write about southern Militant.
Re: Barrister Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photo) by thunderbabs: 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
This buhari govt still amazes me at the deafening silence and insensitivity to the issue of herdsmen attack on communities around the country...

So Irresponsible....
Re: Barrister Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photo) by Nkarchi: 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
[b][/b]Nigeria has never and will NEVER be one
Re: Barrister Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photo) by Nkarchi: 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2017
thunderbabs:
This buhari govt still amazes me at the deafening silence and insensitivity to the issue of herdsmen attack on communities around the country...

So Irresponsible....
Na so!
Re: Barrister Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photo) by HeGeMon(m): 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
So Taraba indegenes retaliated on fulani herdsmen & their kinsmen now, they have been tagged militia?? By Hausa/ Fulani media propagandist

1 Like

Re: Barrister Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
may his soul rest in peace.

This should send three clear messages to wit:
1. No body has monopoly over violence
2. The killer could be killed.
3. when you push people to the wall you may not like their reactions
Re: Barrister Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
At least killing yourselves is better than killing innocent people.We really need more of this.
Re: Barrister Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
Rhodababy123:
A Boko boy just spoke ...... Wetin concern militia group for Taraba and the militants in the south. Nonsense talk!

@bolded above: Mynd44 Lalasticlala OAM4J I am still waiting for justice and fairplay. He or she called me Boko boy which means Boko Haram member.
Re: Barrister Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photo) by khalids: 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
FNG1:
R.I.P but those militia and their southern hypocrite media should be careful of what they wish for. Because they may just get it.

You must be mad...what nonsense talk is this
Re: Barrister Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photo) by Misterdhee1(m): 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2017
whitebeard:
this is a fight among niggas in the north, they have leaders, if they won't peace they would settle, if they don't they would kill each other, so why da fúck should I give a fúck about what the north does.
Lol. But u gave a Bleep when the fight was between Fulanis and Southern Kaduna indigenes se?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barrister Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photo) by whitebeard(m): 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Lol. But u gave a Bleep when the fight was between Fulanis and Southern Kaduna indigenes se?
have I ever involved myself with the north activities, see I can speak calabar don't let me start
Re: Barrister Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photo) by francisbiz: 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
MediumStout:

U must be an heartless IPOB youth who have been brainwashed by the hate filled broadcasts from radio biafra. Instead of mourning the dead, you're laughing like a Christmas goat. Smh
if na fullaniman them kill good for them, cos the fullanis have drawn hatred to themselves
Re: Barrister Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photo) by Kdon2: 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
Angelanest:
It was earlier reported about the horror meted out on on Fulani Herdsmen following alleged multiple attacks by Mambilla militia group in Sardauna local government areas, Taraba State...Reports had it that the Mambilla militia attack was an alleged transfer of aggression against Fulani, following arrest of a Mambilla man by security agents for alleged breach of peace.

Pictured is Barrister Isa Saidu of Zongo Ajiya, a staff of Taraba State Judiciary who was murdered yesterday afternoon at Nguroje cattle market. He is one of the victims of the tribal conflict between Mambillas and Fulanis in sardauna local Government area of Taraba state.

Meanwhile, online users have reacted to this development blaming the government for the continuous killing due to its "loud" silence.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/mambilla-militia-attack-on-fulanis-in-taraba-state.html

see earlier thread >>> https://www.nairaland.com/3873043/cows-killed-taraba-militia-group

Barrister ko,kolinton ni! Poo
Re: Barrister Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photo) by Princesaha: 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
FNG1:
Shut up boy. Fulani terrorists cannot do shit in taraba. Maybe you think Taraba is Benue where you people do anyhow. By the time the southerners join in this ugly foray, there will be no place left for you people but to join your Boko brothers in Sambisa or Niger republic.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photo) by burningtreesfm: 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
I see a lot of ignorant comments... Do research.. know who is who.. Get educated.. Naigiryan youths don finish me.
Re: Barrister Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photo) by Chookmasteriyke: 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
Who fit help me like 5million abeg. I wan leave this country as soon as possible.
Re: Barrister Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photo) by Bekimbo(m): 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2017
MediumStout:

U must be an heartless IPOB youth who have been brainwashed by the hate filled broadcasts from radio biafra. Instead of mourning the dead, you're laughing like a Christmas goat. Smh

What brought Ipob into this your useless comment,my friend mind the way you mention that name before Amadioha will strike you dead
Re: Barrister Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photo) by BiafraAmaka(m): 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
MediumStout:

What brought Ipob into this your useless comment,my friend mind the way you mention that name before Amadioha will strike you dead
Re: Barrister Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photo) by str8talk1: 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
Next!
Re: Barrister Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photo) by geronimoedeh1(m): 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
This one​ barrister ?
Quota system barrister... walahi talahi barrister...
This one will implicate his clients​ instead of vindicating them.
Re: Barrister Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 22, 2017
FNG1:

Imagine threat!!!!
angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Nigerians Arrested In Vietnam For Conning People Out Of More Than $1.3m / Soldier Recently Dismissed For Impersonation, Arrested Again For Robbery - Pics / Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.