Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend (63841 Views)

Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend / Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by SkinnyDude(m): 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
the guy mumu oo. why him leave this mountanious yansh..for what na? ?!!
Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by SkinnyDude(m): 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
Fresca:
Who has time to read all this nonsense. What else can you expect in a relationship of an ashawo plus a yahoo boy... rubbish people. She dey vex on top breast wey we don see hundred times already.

Nigerian men, ukwu will not kill you people... look at the fool saying "when I make money and I'm rich, you will love me"

Poor man mentality, please let's remove money from the equation. What else do Nigerian guys really have to offer??
Dick!
Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by HarveySpecter1: 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
Fresca:
Who has time to read all this nonsense. What else can you expect in a relationship of an ashawo plus a yahoo boy... rubbish people. She dey vex on top breast wey we don see hundred times already.

Nigerian men, ukwu will not kill you people... look at the fool saying "when I make money and I'm rich, you will love me"

Poor man mentality, please let's remove money from the equation. What else do Nigerian guys really have to offer??

Whatever we offer is still better than the fallen boobs, wide pu551es, stretch marks and cellulite that you naija ladies offer.

Don't even ask that silly question again.

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

Whatever we offer is still better than the fallen boobs, wide pu551es, stretch marks and cellulite that you naija ladies offer.

Don't even ask that silly question again.

Lmao bros why are u so pained?? Did I say that we are any better?
Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by ayamAgenius: 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
I empathise with women. A good number of them are in an abusive relationship.
Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by critic9ja: 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
Fresca:

we have prick to offer...you tell us what you want.
Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by goldedprince: 2:28am On Jun 22, 2017
you went and gold dug him when he had cash to spoil you. after wasting him money, now you go look for another rich politician to gold dig. bitchhhh,, if na me , i go just hire guys to waste your miserable life
Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by sucess001(m): 5:53am On Jun 22, 2017
The Vera girl is far more matured in all of this. How can u call someone u dated prostitute and say her pussybis paid for. The guybis immatures and dealing with the break up badly
Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by BlueMags(m): 6:21am On Jun 22, 2017
xynerise:
Stop sharing nudes with someone you are not married to

but share with someone you are married to abi?
Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by ElajRita(f): 7:40am On Jun 22, 2017
sunnysunny69:
No need to expose nude picture if it's not paining my guy. Exposing this kind of people's nude does them more good than damage, now more guys will rush to her Instagram etc as she carry load.

U mean artificial loads
Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:

Are you for real
We give good d'ck too grin
Asides the money and good d'ck, some of us give love and care.
Now that's 3 for the money.
Problem is; no one knows what women want.
Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by Martin0(m): 9:53am On Jun 22, 2017
lefulefu:

put water for cellophane bag...start to dey tap am..u will be hearing a yuckur yuckur type of sound.dats hw the yansh is cheesy.
hahahahaha guy chai,who do u diz tine nor go better ooo I swear
Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
the guy must be sick, OMG ladies be careful with the kind of boy friend you keep, the lady is even mature in her reply to the idiot.
Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by Ityoveremo: 9:38am On Apr 04, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celine Dion At Grammy: Picture / Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club / Desmond Elliot With His Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.