Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend (63794 Views)

Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend / Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by chy200(f): 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by chy200(f): 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
Ladies, we wont still learn from this.
Even as am typing this, one mumu geh is sending nude pix to her yeye boyfriend.
For guys that share their ex's chat or pictures, Thunder must locate you o

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by jakandeola(m): 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2017
pls how can I get de real pix I google I neva get de real pix de cover her nipples pls war site can I get it
Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by watchindelta(m): 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
Yes i luv big yash. No dully undecided
Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by EWAagoyin(m): 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
g
Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by SalamRushdie: 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
Hahahahahaha.Wirewire money haff finish and Vera haff move on immediately . Niggas be falling in love with whorees

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by GuntersChain(m): 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
What kind of love that will make you share nude picture now see the consequence of your action. Love gone sour.
Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
lollypeezle:
The guy chat shows he is rich with no sense. English is in heaven right now
some guys think money is everythin
Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by Okies27(m): 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
Ceoflexygist:
Kenyan socialite, Vera Sidika, speaks, after her scorned Nigerian ex-boyfriend, Yomi, leaked her unclad pictures

See what she Said below and There Chat:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/21/kenyan-socialite-vera-sidika-react-after-her-ex-boy-friend-leaked-her-unclad-photos/

. The Yommy guy didn't Bleep her hard enough. If my guy Bleep this babe, na she go run come naija looking for him. Fear Ijaw preek o
Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by Martin0(m): 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
LordCrimson:
I'll appreciate buddygrin
carry go!!!
Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by ExInferis(m): 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
Lalas247:
Another Rejected Nigga cry

A moment silence .. y he no go vex he can't get dat ass anymore ... Pele she wicked sha grin

Lefulefu see yansh for u ooo bring ur ukwu crew ..

Hag on last screen shot on the right.. abeg read that last bit
She said mis courage Kai ... kai ... kai .... the girl brain na cotton wool sha

There's an inverse relationship between huge ass and brains.

2 Likes

Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by JhimmyThall(m): 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
Fresca:
Who has time to read all this nonsense. What else can you expect in a relationship of an ashawo plus a yahoo boy... rubbish people. She dey vex on top breast wey we don see hundred times already.

Nigerian men, ukwu will not kill you people... look at the fool saying "when I make money and I'm rich, you will love me"

Poor man mentality, please let's remove money from the equation. What else do Nigerian guys really have to offer??
.... You were making sense till the ending part. Just like saying "Apart from sex what else can Nigerian girls offer?"...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by ExInferis(m): 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
Fresca:
Who has time to read all this nonsense. What else can you expect in a relationship of an ashawo plus a yahoo boy... rubbish people. She dey vex on top breast wey we don see hundred times already.

Nigerian men, ukwu will not kill you people... look at the fool saying "when I make money and I'm rich, you will love me"

Poor man mentality, please let's remove money from the equation. What else do Nigerian guys really have to offer??

Nigerian guys didn't start the whole money ish.

Nigerian girls did.

10 out of every 9 (yes i know) naija girls are about the money.

How many times have we read naija women saying "i can't date a broke guy"?

How many times have we read about men gifting multimillion naira cars to their resident golddiggers and every single girl in nairaland goes "baba god pick my call and send me some guy who'll give me an expensive car for no damn reason other than I'm a woman"?

How many times have we seen girls in instagram, twitter and bookface crying their damn eyes out for flavor, davido, wizkid or some such immature fukks only cos they got fame and fortune?

How many baby mamas do we read about daily dropping bastards like shiit for peanuts?

You people made it about money.

You made us who we're.

We're your Frankenstein's monster, and we'll continue to commoditize your affections as long as your won't keep your slimy hands outta our pockets.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by richsnub(m): 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
The niqqa f*cked up big time Exposing nude cus she broke up with you... Damn!!! He needs to drink more water

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by lenghtinny(m): 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
Hoes and Fvckboys season 1 episode 2 angry

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by lenghtinny(m): 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
Lalas247:

A moment silence .. y he no go vex he can't get dat ass anymore ... Pele she wicked sha grin

She missed the courage to have a baby angry

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by LesbianBoy(m): 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
Lol.....so the guy knew he was following a hoe yet he still continued with relationship! grin grin

But the guy really spent on this hoe o! Nigerian guys too mumu when it comes to girls matter! They can give a girl their life savings just to OFF her pant and fvck her pvssy angry

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
Brother let her go jo. When she finish, she go come back.

Let her go.. get yourself a better girl.
Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by femi4: 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
Lalas247:

I hope say no be abortion she dey call "miscourage"

2 Likes

Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
Fresca:

you sure have not met a correct nigeria guy that offers more than money
Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by Koolking(m): 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
Really, there is a thin line between love and hate.

Looks like the guy was more into the babe for her outward looks and sacrificed time and material to keep her, while the babe was with the dude for his 'small change'. The babe has seen better 'change', she decided to call it quit without looking back.

The dude should move on and stop making it look like he has no options.
Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2017
I just dey pity the dude sha..... painmentation of the matter is so heavy on Mr. Yomi Dubai
Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
A man who can't stomach rejection, is that one a man? The idiøt was so pained he had to go on a rampage. All these dogs in human bodies. He's probably another parasite who knows he's a talentless bastard who can't make it in life, hence the desperate need to cling unto a lady celeb to live off her wealth and fame. Fücking moocher! Thanks the heavens he didn't have access to nuclear weapons. Bastard would have blown up the planet in a fit of rage. cheesy

Any lawyers in the house? Is the leaking of another's nude punishable under the law? Animals like that fellow shouldn't be allowed to roam free. What he did to that lady is too wicked for him to be allowed to go scot free.
Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by GavelSlam: 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
Mumu boy.
Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by naturalwaves: 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
From the chat, it is obvious that the lady forced the breakup for no justifiable reason under the guise that "you will find a better woman bla bla bla". That is what usually happens when ladies have seen a guy they feel is better off in whatever way they are looking at it and the current boyfriend is a stumbling block to the new guy. The guy on the other hand, didn't want to let go. It is obvious the lady is still embroid in financial oriented tendencies and going to go for the highest bidder just like some of our so called actresses behave. She even stored her supposed boyfriend's name with " Yom Dubai" undecided. Who does that? Nevertheless, sharing her nudes is not the best way to go and the guy is a foool for doing such.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
That guy is nothing but a low-life idiot.
Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by morganwizzy55(m): 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
abeg who get this geh contact I want sign that her ass for any amount
Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
ExInferis:

Nigerian guys didn't start the whole money ish.

Nigerian girls did.

10 out of every 9 (yes i know) naija girls are about the money.

How many times have we read naija women saying "i can't date a broke guy"?

How many times have we read about men gifting multimillion naira cars to their resident golddiggers and every single girl in nairaland goes "baba god pick my call and send me some guy who'll give me an expensive car for no damn reason other than I'm a woman"?

How many times have we seen girls in instagram, twitter and bookface crying their damn eyes out for flavor, davido, wizkid or some such immature fukks only cos they got fame and fortune?

How many baby mamas do we read about daily dropping bastards like shiit for peanuts?

You people made it about money.

You made us who we're.

We're your Frankenstein's monster, and we'll continue to commoditize your affections as long as your won't keep your slimy hands outta our pockets.

Haha I like you! You're too funny but I will beg to differ, just because girls made it about money doesn't mean that you have to go along with it. Stay true to yourself, there's girls out there that would want you for who you are, yes we still exist...
Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by nigeriafarmer: 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2017
JhimmyThall:
.... You were making sense till the ending part. Just like saying "Apart from sex what else can Nigerian girls offer?"...

Yes you're right too, I agree. I'm not saying that the women are any better, don't get me wrong. But if it's only money and sex being offered in a relationship then I have no words for people in that country. This useless mentality needs to go or else it will just continue generation to generation like a domino effect.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other / Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife / Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.