Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

How To Avoid A Gas Explosion: 5 Tips That Can Save Your Life. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Avoid A Gas Explosion: 5 Tips That Can Save Your Life. (26457 Views)

Gas Explosion In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / 22 Signs To Watch Out For When Using A Gas Cylinder / Family Burnt After Using Phone Near A Gas Cylinder At Their Home In Lagos.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Avoid A Gas Explosion: 5 Tips That Can Save Your Life. by drphantom: 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
Adikam:
see all of una wey dey form big 4 NL no sabi say gas wey get metre full naja. if u doubt my own getam I fit send u d pic.

Please send it. We are waiting.....

Let me save you the trouble. Nigeria has no centralized gas distribution system anywhere.

Individual privately owned high brow estates and building complexes may have but they are rare.

The OP posted something generally as though it was an issue that applied to the majority of Nigerians, which it cearly does not.

I hope you did not misconstrue gas meter to mean one of those gas cylinder regulators with pressure meters?

Anyway, like I said, I'm waiting for your pictures to prove me wrong.

P.S.
Next time look before you leap and stop using the anonymity of a discussion forum to hurl childish insults
Re: How To Avoid A Gas Explosion: 5 Tips That Can Save Your Life. by YelloweWest: 7:48am On Jun 23, 2017
AfonjaRepublic:
you be mumu better one... Suspension crate to the wall then you will be using ladder when you want to get your gas cylinder... Have small sense this year..
Don't worry. I'll go to my cousins house and take a picture of his gas cylinder outside his flat upstairs.

The cylinder is passed through his window.

But why all the insults. Na wa o...
Re: How To Avoid A Gas Explosion: 5 Tips That Can Save Your Life. by chyket(m): 7:51am On Jun 23, 2017
laudate:

Risk of fire is equally high with a transparent cylinder. The gas escapes as liquid form into the surroundings and can easily get ignited by a spark, a mobile phone ringing, or any kind of material that can ignite it.
kk,thanks for this enlightenment.
Re: How To Avoid A Gas Explosion: 5 Tips That Can Save Your Life. by jbblues24(m): 1:52am On Jun 02, 2019
Magical atmosphere! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Doctor Arrested In Oyo Over Life Threatening Abortion (photo) / Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH / Magical Steps On How To Grow Beard Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.