Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

The Hallelujah Challenge - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Hallelujah Challenge (491 Views)

2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live / Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge Featured On CNN / Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hallelujah Challenge by kufre2010: 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
Last night, there was no electricity in my neighborhood. I thought an Hallelujah challenge is suppose to fix that since we have thousands of youths shouting to God at the same time.I once watched on CCTV a video footage where little children in Chinese schools are already taught how to write a programming language of theirown. I mean nursery school children, they already knew how to write a computer programming language of their own. But our children here? If they are not being taught how to recite a couple of ayaat in the Quran, they are busy learning how to recite psalms 23 and John 3:16.And the result?We had a former minister of power who told international investors that"Evil spirits are responsible for our epileptic power supply"Despite a viral hallelujah challenge the evil spirits which are responsible for the epileptic power supply still persisted.The solution?More prayers and hallelujah challenges. A former presidential spokesman, Dr. Doyin Okupe recently lambasted the VP Prof. Yemi Osinbajo for saying prayers will not save us, and of course, he is not alone in this.We live in a society where our politicians steal billions, and then go to kneel in churches, roll on the floors of places of worship so that their sins will be forgiven. And after that, the people are happy and call it a sign of humility before God.#HallelujahChallengeis a reflection of the huge result of psychological conditioning and mental subversion of children in this part of the world. Religion is mental hypo; it washes the brain dead.Our government spend billions sponsoring pilgrimage to so-called holy lands, while our education and healthcare systems are left to rut. (Now our president is out there seeking medical care in a foreign land).What do we get in return?More corruption, crime, religious extremism and retrogression in the economy.Statistics shows that our women are the most promiscuous on earth, but they are loudest in shouting hallelujah. They accept hallelujah challenge but reject DNA tests.Meanwhile in Japan, they have Artificial intelligence challenge where people develop robots to challenge each other in a duel. And robots to handle the challenges of food production.We are still battling sectarian violence, bad roads, talking about providingclean water for ourselves. We are haunted by meningitis, Ebola and all manners of primitive malady. And after so much religious madness, we still import Chinese phones with our weak currency.What's our poverty index? Which countries patronize our finished products? How many industries do we have? We still export crude oil andimport petroleum products. We export cocoa and import chocolate.Which foreigners come to be educated in our educational system? Even our President is treated in a foreign hospital. He does not trust our own.Other countries boast of their technological and military capabilities, their medical and space exploits, we boast of hallelujah challenge and whose pastor and church is better and who is actually called by God. Do we have engineers that can build a nuclear reactor? No!Hallelujah challenge and yet we cannot build drones.Do you know that we are 7th dumbest country on earth? We still have a mob that burn petty thieves and gay people with tyres in our streets and yet all we do is Hallelujah challenge and more prayer and fasting.We even import foreign Engineers and contractors like Julius Berger, Arab Contractors, etc to build our roads and yet we take pride in some hallelujah challenge. We should be ashamed! We are just so sick!Very very sick! We can't do anything on our own expect to PRAY & depend on foreigners for everything.What about the numbers of churches and mosques we have? Thousands! We can boast of preachers and gospel singers and faith healers. But can we boast of physicists, nuclear scientists, astronauts, technologists, molecular biologists? Do we even have a President?Do you think the world respects you because of your large religiosity?I really weep for this continent. The so called youths are even more myopic than their older generations. More than 70% of the population live below the poverty line and yet you call yourself a giant in Africa. Hallelujah generation! Lost generation, blind Continent! You people make me mourn and grieve.Written by Imoh David

(1) (Reply)

I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Daily – Apostle Job Antwi / 9 Hopeful Thoughts For When You Feel Like A Failure. / Pls In Christianity, Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.