Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) (27255 Views)

Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo / Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos / Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by Amoyinoluwa24: 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
Another young man suspected to be a thief has been burnt to death in Atimbo, around Edim Otop junction, Calabar.

According to reports, the suspect was one of the thieves apprehended by residents on Sunday, of which two of them were burnt.

He managed to escape but got caught today, beaten and set ablaze.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/suspected-thief-lynched-burnt-to-death.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3zloR7Oc3I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by Jackeeh(m): 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
Hmmmm drove passed it. it's now becoming a common sight here in calabar.

Mtchwwww E don reach wey dem burn thief, ah don carry FTC position. God forbid!

12 Likes

Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
Both the thieves and the people killing them are all barbarians. I weep for my country. Even Satan will be shocked at the level of atrocities going on in Naija

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by Amoyinoluwa24: 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by SalamRushdie: 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
The people are frustrated because of the recession and will take out on anybody that tries to make life any worse for them than Buhari poor leadership has already .

17 Likes

Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by teamsynergy: 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
failed state

1 Like

Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
shocked

I like Nigerians...

Even if petrol is N1,250 per litre and the scarcest commodity, somebody will always be willing to bring it out

To burn a thief.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by jashar(f): 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
This is terrible.... no value for human life.... kai....

7 Likes

Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by OgaEvans: 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
grin
Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by SexyNairalander: 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
booked

most people saying they are human and bla bla bla have never experienced first hand robbery before

after I was robbed I stopped having sympathy for this thieves. . .thank God am still alive

10 Likes

Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by BABANGBALI: 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
I love johngle justice

6 Likes

Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
tongue Good, stop stealing find something to do with yourself, crime doesn't pay. I hope they gave him time to repent sha
Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by auntysimbiat(f): 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
SAD
Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by YeyeGirl(f): 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
Yeye ppl, na wetin dem fr don do Evans b dis since..

1 Like

Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by Olukologia(m): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
This should stop, If God you (killers) immediately you commit sins, who will be alive? #NoToJungleJustice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by chuksjuve(m): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
It

is

finished

Nigeria!!!! where is the value for life??

1 Like

Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by Prinztong(m): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
#IstandagainstJUNGLEJUSTICES

3 Likes

Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by ezeagu(m): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
I thought Calabar was different.

1 Like

Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by Damfostopper(m): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
can't wait to leave this Calabar sef.... high crime rate and cultism.....is like Calabar south is competing with Colombia in high crime rate .....

BTW.... all those morons above me saying.... #no to jungle justice...... see when this guys hand over robbers to police... after one week... the arm robber will be seen again.....what do Yu expect the youths to do next time.... they should hand them over again Abi...... politicians are big thief ...they don't rape people's daughter or go to their house to Rob.... stop saying trash.... if yu av ever come across this small thieves... u will know Watsup ......there is one crutech students that has been killing and robbing people and be released by the police whenever he is been arrested because the father is a lawyer...... time to burn am Neva reach

14 Likes

Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by Biodunbadmus414: 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
This country self tire me .....
Are they suppose to Put laws into their hands by so burning the thief......

Or is it in the your bible or Quran to burn people alive?

RUBBISH
Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by arukwe123(m): 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
Burn dem all
Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by Jamiubond009(m): 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
K
Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by MRAKBEE(m): 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
This is what happens when
@the rate of unemployment is increasing everyday
@when government are actually doing nothing tangible to atleast reduce the unemployment rate
@ the youths are not ready to engage in productive ventures
@when the enterpreneurial efforts of the youths are sometimes discouraged by the government in the name of taxation, foreign direct investments(fdi), privatisation..
@you would cut a cake after gaining admission into higher institutions because e no easy..
@when politicians and government officials toy with the security of the people in the name of politics..

Oh calabar i weep for you.. U were once a number one destination for all and sundry

1 Like

Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2017
Wicked people. They've refused to stop this barbaric jungle justice behavior of setting people on fire and burning them to death. How can you do this to another human being? Na waa! angry

1 Like

Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by MRAKBEE(m): 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2017
Damfostopper:
can't wait to leave this Calabar sef.... high crime rate and cultism.....is like Calabar south is competing with Colombia in high crime rate
Oga where u wan run go go dey safe for this country?
Its hell everywhere..
Oja run go other south south states and fulani Herdmen go disturb. Even for the southwest
Or you wan waka come north where dem don give Igbos quit notice..
U might not be Igbo but an average northerner cannot distinguish btw a southerner and easterner.. After all south dey for the two names.. Even Afonjas won't be spared if God doesn't intervene
Just pray for God's protection and peace anywhere you are for we all live in a big jungle..

2 Likes

Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by hisroyalrealnes(m): 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
speechless ...
Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
Hustle gone wrong!
Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by roland2rule(m): 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin angry angry angry
grin grin angry angry
grin grin grin grin angry angry
grin grin angry angry
grin grin angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Ex-banker, Undergraduates For Kidnapping And Robbery / Car Thief Caught In Kaduna And Tied To A Pole By Mob (Photos) / Killer Of Addax Employee Arrested With Skulls (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.