Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) (27274 Views)

Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo / Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos / Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by brunofarad(m): 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
When will all these jungle justice stop?

Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by mbaboy(m): 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
The worst is that Ben Ayade is not doing anything to beef up security in the state rather he said they should continue to kill themselves. A governor who surrounded himself with cultists what do u expect. The younger brother Who is KK is financing them with state government money.
Damfostopper:
can't wait to leave this Calabar sef.... high crime rate and cultism.....is like Calabar south is competing with Colombia in high crime rate

1 Like

Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by Arrester171(m): 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
Say NO to stealing. Say NO to jungle justice
Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by iamthetruth: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked
You must be a barbarian, I have also been a victim of crime but I cannot tolerate jungle justice, it makes you a worse criminal..

most people saying they are human and bla bla bla have never experienced first hand robbery before

after I was robbed I stopped having sympathy for this thieves. . .thank God am still alive
Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by Abyolah: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
I tire o
Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by Jabioro: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
Another gruesome end ...of Solomon Gand
Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by 4ward(m): 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
heyah... 1 Generation wasted Destiny
Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by Damfostopper(m): 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
mbaboy:
The worst is that Ben Ayade is not doing anything to beef up security in the state rather he said they should continue to kill themselves. A governor who surrounded himself with cultists what do u expect. The younger brother Who is KK is financing them with state government money.
their matter tire me.... worst City to live.... apart from satellite town

1 Like

Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by Solace277(f): 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2017
my street is becoming too scary. . . seeing dead bodies all the time.
Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by talk2saintify(m): 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
PPLE GREE MIND

1 Like

Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by Lalas247(f): 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
But Evans still dey alive
Orisirisi sad

Anyway d person wey help burn d guy hope they know hell is waiting for them too ...
Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
See small children watching this horrible thing is really so bad
Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by Morrihz(m): 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
Calabarians can never stop stealing. Na wa o, am tired of staying in this fucking city
Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by Abfinest007(m): 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
jungle justice well he deserve what he got

1 Like

Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by Coldfeets: 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
Evans is a lucky man.
Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by yaki84: 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
jashar:
This is terrible.... no value for human life.... kai....
lemme tell u what happened to us on the 19th of jan 2017, around 1:20am these boys flashed torch inside my room, was naked, also me woman cos thr was no lyt. Before we could shout jack they used one wood n hit the burglary(window), twice n it pulled out, they jumped into the room but before then we had already opened the back door n ran out, jumped d fence to the otherside(bush).
They carried my fone, my woman's tablet which has all her course materials . She is fourth yr student Noun. My sis fone that my bro gave to her, some monies i got from job i delivered days back, am a dry cleaner. Guess what for the next 2mnths i couldnt sleep at nyt cos of the trauma plus the wound i sustained while escaping thru the bush.
Now am paying 1,500 every month for people to secure me, money i would hv use in feeding myself.
Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
how can a human being burn another human being....though stealing is to bad but why not only beat them...or highest handicap them than to kill them like this GOD WILL JUDGE
Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by lungtruth(m): 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2017
brunofarad:
When will all these jungle justice stop?

It will stop, when they stop committing crime. Bros no mercy for armed robber
Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
and the sins of the thiefs will be transfered to the killers
Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by Biodunbadmus414: 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
Another young man suspected to be a thief has been burnt to death in Atimbo, around Edim Otop junction, Calabar.

According to reports, the suspect was one of the thieves apprehended by residents on Sunday, of which two of them were burnt.

He managed to escape but got caught today, beaten and set ablaze.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/suspected-thief-lynched-burnt-to-death.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3zloR7Oc3I

Why are people in the east like this na?
Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by Sugarcious(m): 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
Damfostopper:
can't wait to leave this Calabar sef.... high crime rate and cultism.....is like Calabar south is competing with Colombia in high crime rate .....

BTW.... all those morons above me saying.... #no to jungle justice...... see when this guys hand over robbers to police... after one week... the arm robber will be seen again.....what do Yu expect the youths to do next time.... they should hand them over again Abi...... politicians are big thief ...they don't rape people's daughter or go to their house to Rob.... stop saying trash.... if yu av ever come across this small thieves... u will know Watsup ......there is one crutech students that has been killing and robbing people and be released by the police whenever he is been arrested because the father is a lawyer...... time to burn am Neva reach
Crutech na home of cultism. Calabar boy weldone.
Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by Yeligray(m): 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2017
OgaEvans:
grin
wehdone sir.
Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by Ndmichaels(m): 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
Yeye people! They wan burn person,they no allow am burn well well,they go do am half done.
Nigerians are just too wicked and stingy in anything.

1 Like

Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by marooh: 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
So, we shall start human Kanda abi kpomo biz.... cry
Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by adecz: 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
Nairaland will show such savage
barbarity, in all its gory details
but will block or obscure simple nudity or trace
of the unclad human pudendum... sad

1 Like

Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by banmee(m): 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The people are frustrated because of the recession and will take out on anybody that tries to make life any worse for them than Buhari poor leadership has already .

So how come jungle justice was in full effect when there was no recession? Or are you saying this just started under buhari? Recession or no recession, Nigerians in Nigeria behave like animals period.
Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
Another young man suspected to be a thief has been burnt to death in Atimbo, around Edim Otop junction, Calabar.

According to reports, the suspect was one of the thieves apprehended by residents on Sunday, of which two of them were burnt.

He managed to escape but got caught today, beaten and set ablaze.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/suspected-thief-lynched-burnt-to-death.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3zloR7Oc3I

RIP to him. fool!
Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by Goddyj(m): 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
Abeg what is happening here
Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by lordyugo: 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

most people saying they are human and bla bla bla have never experienced first hand robbery before

after I was robbed I stopped having sympathy for this thieves. . .thank God am still alive

am curious how is a murderer different from an armed robber?
No doubt they are scums of the earth and deserves whatever punishment coming for them from the law but murdering them in cold blood makes u no different from them, infact worse than them, talkless of taking over their sins cos thats wat hapns wen u kill someone if not in self defense
Re: Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) by smith666999(m): 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
why is Evans still alive?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Backing A Baby & Another Fight Over A Man (Video, Pic) / Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos / Policeman Who Engages In Armed Robbery In Calabar Paraded With Others. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.