Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

Pics 4rm The Burial Of Victims Killed In Clash Btw Fulanis & Mambillas In Taraba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics 4rm The Burial Of Victims Killed In Clash Btw Fulanis & Mambillas In Taraba (840 Views)

Victims Killed That Led To The Killing Of Major Alkali (Disturbing Photos) / Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) / More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pics 4rm The Burial Of Victims Killed In Clash Btw Fulanis & Mambillas In Taraba by broseme: 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
Nguroje crisis:Below are photos from the funeral prayers performed in Nguroje of people killed in the tribal conflict between Mambillas and Fulanis in Sardauna local Government area of Taraba state

cc;Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/people-killed-in-tribal-conflict.html?m=1

Re: Pics 4rm The Burial Of Victims Killed In Clash Btw Fulanis & Mambillas In Taraba by SexyNairalander: 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2017
booked

we will endure all this nonsense till 2019

no matter what I type here it can't stop then cos they have alot of backings
Re: Pics 4rm The Burial Of Victims Killed In Clash Btw Fulanis & Mambillas In Taraba by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
Thry just experience what the Benue, Oyo, Enugu, Taraba and Southern Kaduna got from their brothers.

I sent a snail to buy PITY for me in the market

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Trial Over N11 Billion Oil Theft A Witch-hunt, Says Ifeanyi Ubah / BREAKING: Doyin Okupe Joins Accord Party After Dumping PDP / Too Late To Restructure, Give Us Oduduwa Republic, Give Igbos Biafra - YOLICOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.