Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,617 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Odunlade Adekola Thrills Fans With His Dancing Moves At GloMegaMusicTour Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola Thrills Fans With His Dancing Moves At GloMegaMusicTour Lagos (32916 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Releases Pre-birthday Photos . / Photos From Shina Peller's Unity Cup As Davido Thrills Fans In Oyo State / Patoranking Thrills Fans As His European Tour Continues (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola Thrills Fans With His Dancing Moves At GloMegaMusicTour Lagos by mummyson26(m): 10:29am On Jun 22, 2017
Nice one

Re: Odunlade Adekola Thrills Fans With His Dancing Moves At GloMegaMusicTour Lagos by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 22, 2017
sad
Re: Odunlade Adekola Thrills Fans With His Dancing Moves At GloMegaMusicTour Lagos by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 22, 2017
This is good for Lalasticlala snake dance

4 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Thrills Fans With His Dancing Moves At GloMegaMusicTour Lagos by Ericaikince(m): 10:30am On Jun 22, 2017
I hope they endorse small doctor cos u can't be playing his song for nothing

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Thrills Fans With His Dancing Moves At GloMegaMusicTour Lagos by jessejunior(m): 10:30am On Jun 22, 2017
naso baba turn rockstar oh

face of memes in Nigeria
Re: Odunlade Adekola Thrills Fans With His Dancing Moves At GloMegaMusicTour Lagos by Wapbullet: 10:30am On Jun 22, 2017
Lol
For latest free browsing... Visit www.metropillar.com now!
Re: Odunlade Adekola Thrills Fans With His Dancing Moves At GloMegaMusicTour Lagos by charlesucheh(m): 10:32am On Jun 22, 2017
That guy in Red though! See the way bouncers razzed his ass down! Choi! If na me, I go just dey go my house ASAP!
Re: Odunlade Adekola Thrills Fans With His Dancing Moves At GloMegaMusicTour Lagos by princeakins(m): 10:32am On Jun 22, 2017
sirusX:

Hmmm...why that emoticon?

I use am book dt acre of land grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Thrills Fans With His Dancing Moves At GloMegaMusicTour Lagos by Classicjadon(m): 10:34am On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Odunlade Adekola Thrills Fans With His Dancing Moves At GloMegaMusicTour Lagos by Omoluabi16(m): 10:35am On Jun 22, 2017
ephi321:
The guy is a great actor, one of the best - if not the best imho.

But Yoruba movies need to work on their subtitles, the thing fit give person headache, lol.
hahaha. yes, you are right.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Thrills Fans With His Dancing Moves At GloMegaMusicTour Lagos by talk2saintify(m): 10:36am On Jun 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Thrills Fans With His Dancing Moves At GloMegaMusicTour Lagos by jendhorlee(m): 10:38am On Jun 22, 2017
i love the guy die
Re: Odunlade Adekola Thrills Fans With His Dancing Moves At GloMegaMusicTour Lagos by Emmaesty(f): 10:39am On Jun 22, 2017
This would make a good meme

Re: Odunlade Adekola Thrills Fans With His Dancing Moves At GloMegaMusicTour Lagos by princeakins(m): 10:39am On Jun 22, 2017
Claessique1:
My youruba celebrity crush, always gives me a reason to watch local movies.

Local movies gt lotta spices with him. We shouldhv more of him u wee lik.
cool
Re: Odunlade Adekola Thrills Fans With His Dancing Moves At GloMegaMusicTour Lagos by ephi321(f): 10:40am On Jun 22, 2017
Omoluabi16:
hahaha. yes, you are right.

It's a case of clear difference between learning an art and having a natural talent. He is a natural actor. Plus he has the right carriage/height.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Thrills Fans With His Dancing Moves At GloMegaMusicTour Lagos by Omoluabi16(m): 10:45am On Jun 22, 2017
ephi321:

It's a case of clear difference between learning an art and having a natural talent. He is a natural actor. Plus he has the right carriage/height.
Na so dear. That's why he's so good.

yoruba subtitles are the bomb..Literally grin

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Thrills Fans With His Dancing Moves At GloMegaMusicTour Lagos by onatisi(m): 10:47am On Jun 22, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Hes a good and funny Yoruba movie icon
It is totally impossible to hate this guy. He has a fantastic charming personality

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Thrills Fans With His Dancing Moves At GloMegaMusicTour Lagos by madbuhari: 10:50am On Jun 22, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Hes a good and funny Yoruba movie icon
who is even interested in juju movie ? if u have not identify and stamped ur authority in nollywood, u are still a nobody in entertainment industry as Nigeria consign ... here in Benghazi we don't know him
Re: Odunlade Adekola Thrills Fans With His Dancing Moves At GloMegaMusicTour Lagos by judgedredd22(m): 10:51am On Jun 22, 2017
ephi321:

But Yoruba movies need to work on their subtitles, the thing fit give person headache, lol.

4 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Thrills Fans With His Dancing Moves At GloMegaMusicTour Lagos by ephi321(f): 10:52am On Jun 22, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Na so dear. That's why he's so good.

yoruba subtitles are the bomb..Literally grin

I tell ya grin grin

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Thrills Fans With His Dancing Moves At GloMegaMusicTour Lagos by ephi321(f): 10:53am On Jun 22, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=57745167][/quote]

haha! where did you get that from? lol

The guy is good though, so I forgive the subtitle errors.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Thrills Fans With His Dancing Moves At GloMegaMusicTour Lagos by onatisi(m): 10:56am On Jun 22, 2017
ephi321:

I wont say he is the best,femi adebayo is equally very good as well but the charming personality of odun stands him out. Honestly speaking I dont watch any film which he isnt in .
Re: Odunlade Adekola Thrills Fans With His Dancing Moves At GloMegaMusicTour Lagos by sukkot: 10:57am On Jun 22, 2017
that nigga get just one dance move
Re: Odunlade Adekola Thrills Fans With His Dancing Moves At GloMegaMusicTour Lagos by Abbeycharles(m): 10:59am On Jun 22, 2017
I so much like this dude sha
Re: Odunlade Adekola Thrills Fans With His Dancing Moves At GloMegaMusicTour Lagos by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 22, 2017
He's always smiling and jovial that you can't help but start smiling too, lol.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Thrills Fans With His Dancing Moves At GloMegaMusicTour Lagos by Afonjashapmouth: 10:59am On Jun 22, 2017
madbuhari:
who is even interested in juju movie ? if u have not identify and stamped ur authority in nollywood, u are still a nobody in entertainment industry as Nigeria consign ... here in Benghazi we don't know him

The same juju movie actors are getting endorsements now and btw what tribe in Nigeria is not into voodoo keep washing yourself

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Thrills Fans With His Dancing Moves At GloMegaMusicTour Lagos by nell4: 11:03am On Jun 22, 2017
so much love for this niggur
Re: Odunlade Adekola Thrills Fans With His Dancing Moves At GloMegaMusicTour Lagos by ephi321(f): 11:03am On Jun 22, 2017
onatisi:

I wont say he is the best,femi adebayo is equally very good as well but the charming personality of odun stands him out. Honestly speaking I dont watch any film which he isnt in .

Are you serious? I kind of felt Femi had an edge and was being featured because of his father (I found out later). His acting has improved a lot but at the start he wasn't that great. Odun has been consistently good from the start.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Thrills Fans With His Dancing Moves At GloMegaMusicTour Lagos by luckysparks(m): 11:05am On Jun 22, 2017
New meme alert.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Thrills Fans With His Dancing Moves At GloMegaMusicTour Lagos by madbuhari: 11:06am On Jun 22, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

The same juju movie actors are getting endorsements now and btw what tribe in Nigeria is not into voodoo keep washing yourself
endowment from who they are not internationally recognized, only secluded to their local fans
Re: Odunlade Adekola Thrills Fans With His Dancing Moves At GloMegaMusicTour Lagos by LoveJesus87(m): 11:09am On Jun 22, 2017
ephi321:

lolz u are a murderer grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘I Am Trained To Snatch Husbands’ – Nigeria’s Male Barbie Doll, Bobrisky Warns / Princecyril5 Photographer Calls Out CeeC Over Photo Credit / Wizkid Performing At Hype Festival In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.