Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,641 members, 7,955,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband (16075 Views)

Rosaline Meurer Headlines "Pebbles Of Love" With IK Ogbonna / Actress Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Hot Figure In New Photos / Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by obataokenwa(m): 11:03am On Jun 22, 2017
Experience is the best teacher. If she got all this qualities, by now she should have married with good children.

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by luminouz(m): 11:05am On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:
Who is this one now?
U this girl eh! Nawa for u oh!!!
U uploaded a pix yday n already have 21 likes? U be witch ni?
Even fine BOBO like me manage gather 6 in weeks!!!!
grin tongue
Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by chuksjuve(m): 11:06am On Jun 22, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Nollywood actress Rosaline Meurer has written an open letter to her future husband. This is coming after Tonto Dikeh accused Rosaline of having an affair with her estranged husband and destroying her marriage.

You also recall that yesterday, Olakunle Churchill revealed he was totally done with his relationship with Tonto Dikeh.

Rosaline Meurer wrote:

Dear Future Husband, I want to spoil you, encourage you, and love you. I want to be there beside you as you're fulfilling your dreams-- encouraging you every step of the way and never bringing you down.

I want to make you laugh when you're having a bad day. I want to make you fall in love with me every single day.

It's not always about what you can do for me or what you can bring to the table but what I can do for you too.

In my opinion, that's LOVE. It's when you stop being selfish and begin being selfless.

Anyways..... I'm attracted to appearance and personality but I'm interested in ambition and goals. You ain't shit if you're not heading somewhere in life.

Be a BOSS, marry a BOSS QUEEN and let's build an Empire baby

Note: NO INSTAGRAM LOVE, let's keep it in the real world #lettertofuturehusband

lalasticlala

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/rosaline-meurer-writes-open-letter-future-husband.html

Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by femiabiolajamb(f): 11:17am On Jun 22, 2017
sisi are you tired of waiting? this looks more like an advert to me grin.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:34am On Jun 22, 2017
YOU LOOK MORE BEAUTIFUL WITHOUT MAKE UP. I LOVE YOUR BREASTS.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by decasey(m): 11:41am On Jun 22, 2017
She refiring 2 tonto
Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2017
Baba I bn think say na only me notice say so this girl no fine reach wetin we dey see angry

Nonsense, from now onwards I no wetin to dey do angry
blaquebelle:
Just imagine d big difference when she ain't on makeup
Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by ZorGBUooeh: 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hahaha!Wetin dis Ashana dey yarn sef?
Dia are plenty guys on the street you can build an empire with..Why you want this particular wan?Abi na becos of im deep pocket..MuMu girl..Cheap prostitute..Gold digger angry
Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by Kondomatic(m): 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
Like she will agree to marry a man who hasn't achieved his dreams
Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by oodua1stson: 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
blaquebelle:
Just imagine d big difference when she ain't on makeup
she's still smashing though
Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by oodua1stson: 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
From every indication it's very clear this girl is better than that mentally unstable psycho toto decay.

This girl at her worst will still be 500× better than toto decay

Ride on, Churchill. We de your back gidigba
Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
jendhorlee:
what's this one saying

She sey, she want husband. U fit epp? grin

Check my signature on how to earn additional income as a Bulk SMS Reseller
Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by lloyds(m): 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
But this lady has a strong sexy appeal. It takes a very strong woman to cope with the kind working close to her husband everyday. To be honest.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by marv1: 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
ok ... Tonto did more than this before where is she today.....................
Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by kessler53(m): 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
subtlemee:
Why am I thinking it's Churchill?

None of my business though undecided
she is infering him
Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by Icon79(m): 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
OP, can we see the comments she received on the post as well? Because I trust my naija folks to dish it out raw.

O pari
Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by gwama: 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
But what does this Churchill have handsome if not his wallet, is he so rich that it so that the babes are fighting for him ?? angry angry
Re: Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband by Unlimited22: 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
aboki2000:

TONTO IS NO LONGER INTERESTING IN THAT CHURCHIII GUY .
Read what you typed again.
Wow.
Am I really the first person that noticed this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Commissions Water Project In Udu, Delta State (Photos) / Efe Visits Solomon Dalung, Minister Of Sports (Photos) / Rihanna Pictured Kissing Beyonce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.