Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Kidnapper Evans: How The Charms My Native Doctor Gave Me Failed At The Last Minu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans: How The Charms My Native Doctor Gave Me Failed At The Last Minu (823 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapper Evans: How The Charms My Native Doctor Gave Me Failed At The Last Minu by okevibes: 3:06am On Jun 22, 2017
Kidnapper Evans: How The Charms My Native Doctor Gave Me Failed At The Last Minute(MUST READ)
Part of the confession Billionaire kidnapper Evans made yesterday revealed how the powerful charms behind his successful kidnapping business failed at the last minute.
He told reporters yesterday that police would not have been able to arrest him if not for the powerful charms which failed at the time of his arrest.
Evans said his native doctor, a powerful traditional ruler in Nnewi assured him that police will not be able to catch or arrest him.
On why he was nabbed despite the assurance from his native doctor, Evans said:

- See more at: http://www.sungist.info/kidnapper-evans-minutemust-read

Re: Kidnapper Evans: How The Charms My Native Doctor Gave Me Failed At The Last Minu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:19am On Jun 22, 2017
Chukwukadibia
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How The Charms My Native Doctor Gave Me Failed At The Last Minu by xtremeTall(m): 8:25am On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How The Charms My Native Doctor Gave Me Failed At The Last Minu by Ugboamaka: 9:07am On Jun 22, 2017
God at work

(1) (Reply)

8-week-old Baby Sentenced To Death By European Court / 17 Year Old Girl C.aught P.ants Down With Her Cousin / ATBUTH Medical Doctor Beats Wife To Stupor (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.