Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood (46498 Views)

Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) / Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities / Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood by Tobote2: 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
This I sweet
Re: What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood by marooh: 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
If you notice thief about to break your door!
First walk to ur door and said please let me open it for you!
Beside who are you to stop one to 2 months plan of thief in 5 minutes act?

Just welcome them as friends because they are.

Look for the lean thief and ask if you can serve him food?

After robbing
Kneel down and say to God oneday for thieves
grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
Enter your ceiling through the man hole and keep still.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood by DrMuzungu(m): 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
And, related to No. 6, if you shoot one or more of them, so they run away, move out of the house the following day and before the sunset! Don't come back for at least a month.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood by soberdrunk(m): 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
angry
Re: What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood by DirewolfofStark(m): 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nothing about leaving telephone helplines so the victim can call the police. Fu-cked up Nigerian police who would rather guard the home of a corrupt politician than provide security for the ordinary citizen.

1 Like

Re: What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood by joe4real12: 12:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
Make sure you hit the target.

Re: What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood by addikt(m): 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
Na you call rubbers make dem cone thief, Na this same you call owner say dem Don won tiff him stuffs ooo...

Meaning ......

ON NAIRALAND FOR HERE, THE OWNER DEY READ, THIEF SEFF DEY READ...

No wahala sha.
Re: What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood by Pweedycutie(f): 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
NLPsychologist:
Lol, women should immediately wear "ugly tops" cheesy

Which woman buys an ugly Top

Lol! I have one ugly top like that grin bought it by mistake grin grin
Even if women don't have "ugly tops" their husbands/brothers/sons have

3 Likes

Re: What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood by addikt(m): 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
Pweedycutie:

Upload the ugly top pic make we see abeg, please naa... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood by diablos: 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
I'd shoot d shitt outta them b4 d cops even come by, u tryin to rob me I'd rob ur life too.
Re: What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
Pweedycutie:

Hmmm...God forbid sha
Re: What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood by iphiy(m): 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
I am under the covenant of Divine protection.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood by HolyHero: 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
don't keep cash with you at home.. if they come, tell them to give you their account number and do mobile transfer for them
Re: What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood by Unlimited22: 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
Austema:
Op are you an Ethiesth? Prayer should be number one thing
Pls don't tell me you meant to say 'atheist'.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood by Jabioro: 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
The number six is all I needed if you try to invade my my six by six empire, I will used the power of defence to send you to six feet below.. OP add three digits police line or will should forget calling on private normal eleven GSM line.. All we needed is National three digits line that can go through without you having credit,tracking your location, call you back, can also pick any available line in that area to give details in case the first callers runs out.. make contact to the nearest police station, patrol.. recorded every conversation.. not common line please ..
Re: What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood by farem: 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
Op! You forgot to include PRAYER. SAYING A LITTLE PRAYER CAN GO A LONG WAY

Out of experience..

It has actually done wonders. I am a testimony
Re: What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
Unlimited22:
Pls don't tell me you meant to say 'atheist'.

Hahahhaahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha
I laugh

1 Like

Re: What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood by saintboogie(m): 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
HeOrShe:
The best way to welcome a robber is to tell ur daughter to go totally naked and open d door for the robber as u hide behind d door with big wood or weapon

Don't fail to hit the head first.

A man is instantly confused and lost to see a naked girl in his front..

Take advantage.
You no sabi any thing; if you lose calculation--Kasaah!
Re: What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood by Jammiiee(m): 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
Buy fireworks ( knockout) and keep at home
Once u ear they're around, use 1 knockout and throw outside ( preferably one with three sounds or more) . They will run away
angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood by SoldierBoy1(m): 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nice tips... God's with my family and my dad and we the four boys are armed army men
Re: What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood by PotatoSalad(m): 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
iphiy:
I will shout: I AM A CHOSEN I AM A CHOSEN I AM A CHOSEN ARMED ROBBER WHO ARE YOU
with that declaration I'm free. Chosen is Blessed. Covenant of Divine protection.
grin you're dead. you're so so dead grin in fact RIP in advance. Do not test the Lord!

4 Likes

Re: What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood by LEOSIRSIR(m): 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
Very nice tips.
There is nothing more confusing than switching off lights, they will never know the house more than you do and they will be afraid of dangers ahead of them.
Re: What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood by SoldierBoy1(m): 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jammiiee:
Buy fireworks ( knockout) and keep at home
Once u ear they're around, use 1 knockout and throw outside ( preferably one with three sounds or more) . They will run away
angry
ah ah awon ti James Bond
Re: What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood by SoldierBoy1(m): 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
iphiy:
I will shout: I AM A CHOSEN I AM A CHOSEN I AM A CHOSEN ARMED ROBBER WHO ARE YOU
with that declaration I'm free. Chosen is Blessed. Covenant of Divine protection.
Oh boy na God u dey test be that ooo

1 Like

Re: What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood by engrrichie92(m): 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
HeOrShe:
The best way to welcome a robber is to tell ur daughter to go totally naked and open d door for the robber as u hide behind d door with big wood or weapon

Don't fail to hit the head first.

A man is instantly confused and lost to see a naked girl in his front..

Take advantage.

what if they are more than one

your daughter pussy go hear am ehn after dem dom deal with you wey hit head

if you or your daughter manage to survive, it will be a moral lesson you keep dishing out to your generations upon generations

stupid idea

10 Likes

Re: What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood by PotatoSalad(m): 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
Seriously mehn, when robbers visit you ehn, you'll forget how to spell your name sef.
That small distance from your room to the junction box would feel like from Akwaibom to Abuja. Those stairs wey you dey jump everyday will turn to Kilimanjaro. Your heart will panel beat your chest. Heat don do you for ac before?
Stay there be forming Chuck Norris gringrin

6 Likes

Re: What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood by Xyzaid(m): 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
The problem is, the robbers are also reading this, so they know what you are up to already

5 Likes

Re: What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
Xyzaid:
The problem is, the robbers are also reading this, so they know what you are up to already

Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

See you

Am suspecting you already...

1 Like

Re: What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
joyAA:

That is assuming that it's only one person robbing. What if the robber(s) issa woman

Since you're a man...... show up naked instead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) / Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) / Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.