Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) (22340 Views)

President Buhari 'Running' While Performing Umrah In Makkah / Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia / Saraki Performs Umrah At Kabba In Mecca, Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) by BiggyBamBam: 9:45am On Jun 22, 2017
flexxyworld:
The overhyped minister of darkness. adura a gba ooo

Minister of Darkness. Lol
How I wished all Nigerians can call him that until he hears it in Abuja

MINISTER OF DARKNESS

I love the name...

1 Like

Re: Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) by RonJeremy: 9:47am On Jun 22, 2017
Enriching Saudi Arabia economy at the expense of Nigeria.... Thanks to a fairytale religion.
Re: Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) by BiggyBamBam: 9:47am On Jun 22, 2017
simplycarro:

Comment with your brain.
Your Disco left you in darkness.

Who formulates the policies, is it not from his office?
Re: Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) by promise2(f): 9:49am On Jun 22, 2017
All their evil plans to make Nigeria Islamic state will not stand.God has started exposing all their secrets and other plans shall be expose and destroy in Jesus name.Amen.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) by BiggyBamBam: 9:50am On Jun 22, 2017
Addicted2Women:
Who is he ??

MINISTER OF DARKNESS
Re: Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) by chuksjuve(m): 9:51am On Jun 22, 2017
rem44:
Hon. Minister of Power, Works & Housing, Mr Babatunde Fashola, SAN, Senator Gbenga Ashafa and others during the Umrah 2017.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/fashola-performs-umrahpics.html?m=1

"A serious government will fix Nigeria power problem within 6 months"....Fashola campaign talk...

The rest is history...

Nigeria how market....

check my signature

call us for your Landscape, Horticulture and Gardening service..
Re: Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) by GeneralOjukwu: 9:56am On Jun 22, 2017
MadeInTokyo:

grin grin grin

A pained Afonja Muslim detected

The guy in this picture is obviously an IPOB....try another pix lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) by simplycarro: 9:57am On Jun 22, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

Who formulates the policies, is it not from his office?

Who sold the GenCos and the DisCos to incompetent fools because of political considerations?
Who have been blowing pipelines that conveys Gas to the GenCos?
Who have been vandalism the National grid.
Who are those that have refused to add one single value to the assets years after it was fraudulently sold to them?
Answer those questions

1 Like

Re: Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) by John902(m): 9:58am On Jun 22, 2017
please everyone, can anyone tell me the procedures to follow,all I need what I need to do and all the likely documents that would be ask to travel to United states not for business, not for school.
Re: Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) by factwriter(m): 10:01am On Jun 22, 2017
promise2:
All their evil plans to make Nigeria Islamic state will not stand.God has started exposing all their secrets and other plans shall be expose and destroy in Jesus name.Amen.

When
Re: Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) by pandoras08(m): 10:04am On Jun 22, 2017
Chai! Dis small holiday I take una dey complain. I neva try for una. Abi until my white hair fall finish??

1 Like

Re: Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) by petsolo115: 10:06am On Jun 22, 2017
Mosquitoes nowadays have no respect.... They will come to your ears and start singing.. "If I tell you say I love you oooh!!! Your body... Your blood..... Na my own baby.. 30 liters for my Belle ooh!!!" Oya where are my composers?? Complete am abeg
Re: Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 22, 2017
0b10010011:
Fashole is an enigma!

One of a kind!

History would never forget his giant strides in the development of lagos and Nigeria as a whole!
Fashola has failed Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) by madbuhari: 10:10am On Jun 22, 2017
I wish there will be a stampede
Re: Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2017
0b10010011:
Fashole is an enigma!
One of a kind!
History would never forget his giant strides in the development of lagos and Nigeria as a whole!

Some people will frown at your comment but modestly speaking, the man did well as a governor.

Check my signature on how to earn additional income as a Bulk SMS Reseller
Re: Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) by thunderbabs: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2017
Dz Umrah tin na just Tourism..... undecided
Re: Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) by marooh: 10:12am On Jun 22, 2017
Fashola and gbenga......u like patronise die angry grin

Make I hear say you no like the light...

I will come excursion to see live bulb

Mtchew
Re: Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) by knight05(m): 10:18am On Jun 22, 2017
kolafolabi:
The last ten nights of Ramadan are more important and more blessed than the rest of Ramadan. ..

May Allah accept it as an act of Ibadah
. how do u know that exactly the last 10nights of Ramadan are more important than the rest?.
y not d last 98765432or 1 night. .
#religion is a scam
Re: Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) by Lilimax(f): 10:19am On Jun 22, 2017
promise2:
Amen!!!!!
Re: Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) by princessayesha(f): 10:47am On Jun 22, 2017
Mashaallah

1 Like

Re: Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) by olaideslex(m): 10:56am On Jun 22, 2017
Addicted2Women:
Who is he ??
He's your daddy's mentor
Re: Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) by victorDanladi: 11:31am On Jun 22, 2017
That is a yoruba muslim,his yoruba Christian wife will still love him

That is yorubas for you.It can only happen in yoruba land.

That is what is giving some IPOB headache!
They've not even gotten their own country they've started their religion intolerance with that nnamdi kanu raining abuses and causes on Igbo Christians and yoruba pastors!

Welcome to jewish state of biafra where all Christians and Muslims are zoo animals!
Re: Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) by EternalTruth: 11:35am On Jun 22, 2017
AreaFada2:
The ways Nigerians of all religions take it seriously, if they took good governance and being a good citizen one-quarter as serious, 9ja would be a far better place.
People in Mecca & Jerusalem enjoy our money more than the average 9ja person. shocked shocked
Jobless fool. Always spending all your moments here on nairaland and wasting away your life.. Old baggar like you. At your old age of late 30's you don't even have any tangible thing to achieve.
You should be ashame of yourself.
IDIOT
Re: Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) by Kingharzyz(m): 11:55am On Jun 22, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Typical example of an APC zombie

Why not attack your government officials that left you in poverty and suffering ?? Meanwhile, the man you're defending spent not less than 4 million naira on flight and hotel just to go pray in another country while you stay in the village drinking garri

I will buy you a brand new used brain

Hmm stop misleading people on what you know nothing about... Umrah service is very cheap... 4million naira my foot!
Re: Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) by ooshinibos: 11:57am On Jun 22, 2017
kolafolabi:
The last ten nights of Ramadan are more important and more blessed than the rest of Ramadan and entire days of the year. ..

May Allah accept it as an act of Ibadah

really , show us some proof
Re: Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) by ooshinibos: 11:59am On Jun 22, 2017
fashola ..you are now on the watch list of FBI and MI5
Re: Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) by AreaFada2: 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
EternalTruth:
Jobless fool. Always spending all your moments here on nairaland and wasting away your life.. Old baggar like you. At your old age of late 30's you don't even have any tangible thing to achieve.
You should be ashame of yourself.
IDIOT

This boy do not let me face you. I am warning you. Stay off my mention.

I am not a peanuts slave like you. Because I can by God's grace make your entire family of old and young fools my domestic staff.

If you are tired of life, go jump in front of a luxury bus bus coming from the east.

I have warned you.
The entire Nairaland is my witness.

In your entire life, you will never achieve what I already achieved by the age of 24 many years ago. Including your MSc from a school not ranked among the world's top 20,000 universities. grin

Bitter people never get very far in life.

That your slave labour barely gives you time to scratch your back is your bad head.
Others have a far better life with more freedom and means. ;
You just managed to charge your Nokia 3310 to come online, bah? Pele. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
Don't know about you guys but we got light here 22hrs in a day. Good work Fash. May Allah accept our prayers. Amin
Re: Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) by shegoly(m): 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS FASHOLA

HE IS VERY HARDWORKING & INTELLIGENT

RAMADAN KAREEM
What is he working hard for? when Nigerians are experiencing total darkness.......May God give u brain
Re: Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) by tobrinskilanski: 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
He should commit his job into prayer...because e go don see say light wey don spoil since 1966 requires "umrah intervention."
Re: Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) by achemueleojo(m): 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
who is he sef?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Hails His Aide And Youngest Appointtee In Nigeria (Video) / Prof Osinbajo Vs Pastor Tunde Bakare, Who Could Have Performed Better? / President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.