Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

New Roles For Army And Police Officers Of Igbo Origin Under Buhari - Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Roles For Army And Police Officers Of Igbo Origin Under Buhari - Video (1278 Views)

How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) / Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Roles For Army And Police Officers Of Igbo Origin Under Buhari - Video by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:53am On Jun 22, 2017
Having made sure Igbo officers have been taken out of the strategic command structure of the forces, this is what they now ask them to do.

97% vs 5%

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCKTRJ87IkM
Re: New Roles For Army And Police Officers Of Igbo Origin Under Buhari - Video by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:53am On Jun 22, 2017
Re: New Roles For Army And Police Officers Of Igbo Origin Under Buhari - Video by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:53am On Jun 22, 2017
Re: New Roles For Army And Police Officers Of Igbo Origin Under Buhari - Video by simplyhonest(m): 7:55am On Jun 22, 2017
this is.....
Re: New Roles For Army And Police Officers Of Igbo Origin Under Buhari - Video by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:10am On Jun 22, 2017
Force officers of Igbo origin have been reduced to entertainers and buskers. No command or combatant positions for them because they belong to the 5%.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Roles For Army And Police Officers Of Igbo Origin Under Buhari - Video by crestedaguiyi: 8:23am On Jun 22, 2017
They are cowards for remaining in the police and army

1 Like

Re: New Roles For Army And Police Officers Of Igbo Origin Under Buhari - Video by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:49am On Jun 22, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
They are cowards for remaining in the police and army

What would you have them do?

2 Likes

Re: New Roles For Army And Police Officers Of Igbo Origin Under Buhari - Video by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:32am On Jun 22, 2017
simplyhonest:
this is.....

...pathetic.
Re: New Roles For Army And Police Officers Of Igbo Origin Under Buhari - Video by simplyhonest(m): 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

...pathetic.
thank you bro...the kind of people that write these kind of stories are just dumb to say the least...
Re: New Roles For Army And Police Officers Of Igbo Origin Under Buhari - Video by DonBobes(m): 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
simplyhonest:

thank you bro...the kind of people that write these kind of stories are just dumb to say the least...

Thank u jarè ds pple are too dumb when we have some igbo origin officers holding higher commands in d NORTH.
Re: New Roles For Army And Police Officers Of Igbo Origin Under Buhari - Video by chuka5000(m): 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
this topic apart.

I really wonder how I chose africa/nigeria from the womb.

it's one mistake That Won't recur in my next life
Re: New Roles For Army And Police Officers Of Igbo Origin Under Buhari - Video by simplyhonest(m): 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
DonBobes:

Thank u jarè ds pple are too dumb when we have some igbo origin officers holding higher commands in d NORTH.
the garrison commander, 2 division, Nigerian army, odogbo barracks, IBADAN is an Igbo man...
Re: New Roles For Army And Police Officers Of Igbo Origin Under Buhari - Video by simplyhonest(m): 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
DonBobes:

the garrison commander, 2 division, Nigerian army, odogbo barracks, IBADAN is an Igbo man... by the way, he is a general
Re: New Roles For Army And Police Officers Of Igbo Origin Under Buhari - Video by DonBobes(m): 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
simplyhonest:

the garrison commander, 2 division, Nigerian army, odogbo barracks, IBADAN is an Igbo man...
C anoda proof.
Thank u jarè my brother

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Senator Dino Malaye Flaunts His Ferrari Spider Worth N150million / What A Yorouba Youth Leader Said With His Mouth! / ”I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed Me” -lady Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.