Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Help A Fresh Accounting Graduate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help A Fresh Accounting Graduate (1276 Views)

KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019 / Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! / Any Hope Of Job For A Third Class Accounting Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Fresh Accounting Graduate by emyboy94: 8:48am On Jun 22, 2017
hello fam. please I am in need of an accounting firm in port Harcourt where I can start my career. have been searching and moving from one place to the other.
must not be only the top 4. As long as I'll learn and be able to practice. thanks.

please no insults. biko
Re: Help A Fresh Accounting Graduate by Pojomojo: 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
Careerhob
Magodolagos
Hotnigerianjobs
Myjobmag
I hope it helps not only you but others
Re: Help A Fresh Accounting Graduate by Yudeeaikay(f): 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
emyboy94:
hello fam. please I am in need of an accounting firm in port Harcourt where I can start my career. have been searching and moving from one place to the other.
must not be only the top 4. As long as I'll learn and be able to practice. thanks.

please no insults. biko
Are you serving?
What did you finish with?
How old are you?
You can send the answers to my mail.
I may be able to help you
Re: Help A Fresh Accounting Graduate by emyboy94: 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
Pojomojo:
Careerhob
Magodolagos
Hotnigerianjobs
Myjobmag
I hope it helps not only you but others

thanks
Re: Help A Fresh Accounting Graduate by emyboy94: 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
Yudeeaikay:

Are you serving?
How old are you?

thanks very much
Re: Help A Fresh Accounting Graduate by Laxy009(m): 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
Yudeeaikay:

Are you serving?
How old are you?

Any hope for an Accounting graduate like me also who is willing to work with any auditing firm in Lagos to learn and practice along the line because I have three month to the end of my service year.. I'm currently serving in Akure in Ondo state . I graduated with second class upper (4.02) and I'm 23 by age.
Email: lawrence.elugbaju@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Help A Fresh Accounting Graduate by nicelaw(m): 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
Good day everyone...
I have heard a lot of testimonies here of how people got help from this place on several occasions and am sure mine can probably come from here too... I really need work. Through with service(Nysc) and it's been a hard time moving here and there looking for what to do.
*Computer Engineering (diploma level)
*Mathematics and Statistics (first degree)
*Knowledge of programming (C++) (still under-going)
*Can fit to the IT department..
*Have a good managerial Quality (previous experience)
*can work as an Administrator
*Have good knowledge working in the store
*Have also worked as customer service Executive
*was part of the JCI Audit group(Lagos 2016)
I can learn and adapt to any department quite easily.
I will be grateful if any one could help me out, don't really mind if we need to work in your parentage.
Thanks in anticipation.
Can be reach through
Email: Sirnice01@gmail.com
God ll bless you a hundred times over.
Re: Help A Fresh Accounting Graduate by Pojomojo: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
emyboy94:

thanks
Fundripples Limited a fast growing digital company that focuses on products and services distributed in a digital format and works with merchants to create the most efficient and effective means of distributing these products and services.

We are currently recruiting for immediate employment in the position below:

Job Title: Clerk Officer

Responsibilities
Attend to customer inquiries.
Cash and other transaction.
Perform related clerical duties as required.
Managing office petty cash.
Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees and customers.
Qualification and Experience
OND in any of the Social Science courses or related field.
Ability to use Microsoft suite and have a knowledge of lottery.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: fundrippleslimited@gmail.com

Note
Please indicate the job title and location as the subject. E.g ( CO1 YENAGOA).
Application not bearing the address of the job location will not be shortlisted.
Successful applicants might be shortlisted for interview before the closing date
Re: Help A Fresh Accounting Graduate by Pojomojo: 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Audit Executive (FMCG)

Job Description
Complete audits which are risk based and factually accurate in an efficient and effective manner;
Identify the area of auditing and prepare audit calendar for the Financial year;
Implementation of audit schedule by visiting respective units and carrying out audit as per schedule; Perform timely follow up of issues to ensure agreed actions have been effectively implemented;
Identify, recommend and support operational improvements in Internal Audit’s own processes and tools;
Keep abreast of and share knowledge of business developments and initiatives;
Compliance with statutory policies and rules;
Review of company’s financial statements and analyze the lack of process;
To ensure timely preparation of MIS and various reports;
Assess the effectiveness of internal controls, risk management and governance processes and identify control weaknesses;
Recommend commercially balanced, risk based solutions to identified issues;
Job Requirements
Qualified Chartered Accountant from ICAN or equivalent Qualification;
2-3 Years’ Experience in Audit for Investigation and/or Risk based evaluation;
Preferable in case of FMCG industry, but Other Industries, except Finance can be evaluated;
Must be resident of Lagos.
Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint is mandatory;
Exposure in ERP [Specifically in Dynamics] will have added advantage;
Interact with clients to help audit team efficiency;
Assume responsibility for various segments of audits under supervision;
Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: jobs@lorachegroup.com
Re: Help A Fresh Accounting Graduate by Pojomojo: 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
A reputable company, is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Audit Trainee

Requirements
OND. HND, B.Sc and other relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
6th July, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested applicants should forward their details and also send their CV's to: currentconsults@gmail.com
Re: Help A Fresh Accounting Graduate by Pojomojo: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
A Malor Player in security/safety equipment sales / installations, has vacancy to urgently recruit exceptional talents who must be self-starters with high level of initiatives to fill the position below:

Job Title: Audit Supervisor

Job Description/Requirements
The incubent will be involved in the audit of the Group services.
Bachelor's Degree or HND in Accounting.
At least 3 years working experience in an Audit Firm and/or the Internal Audit of a reputable organization.
Experience in the audit of company financials and operations.
Application Closing Date
4th July, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and Curriculum Vitae to: onlineselection@yahoo.com using job title as subject of the mail.
Re: Help A Fresh Accounting Graduate by Pojomojo: 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Customer Service Personnel

Job Description
Are you an outgoing, confident, ambitious, articulate and informed female?
If you fit this description then, we may have need of your services as a Customer Service Officer at our organisation.
Job Responsibilities
This is what you will be engaged in:
As the “face” of the firm, manning the front desk in a very professional manner is a sine qua non. You must exhibit professionalism at all times
Delighting existing clients via giving detailed answers to all inquiries with regard to our product and services. These inquiries may be through customer walk-ins or via telephone.
Generating your own qualified client database via strategically placed calls to potential customers informing them about our products and services and the value they can derive by doing business with us.
Maintaining a rigorously updated and maintained database of all our clients (existing and potential).
Be a problem solver; resolving all complaints by customers with regard to our product and services. Be able to come up with smart solutions to issues resolution, deploying these solutions and following up to ensure the issue has been resolved in a satisfying manner thus delighting the customer.
Placing large volume of outbound calls to prospective and existing customers
Carrying out live chats and email correspondence with potential and existing clients
Other admin duties related to customer processing and the like.
Who is Eligible
You must possess a B.Sc/HND in a relevant field.
You must possess at a minimum two (2) years post NYSC experience.
You must be female
Skill Requirements:
Excellent communication, active listening and presentation skills
Excellent telephone etiquette (ability to reach the inquirer and initiate “contact” never minding that it is not a personal meeting).
A very vibrant, charming and comely persona.
Excellent command of English language (spoken and written) and should the need arise, the ability to know the best means of verbal communication with a client.
Good Microsoft Suite application knowledge (you must be able to use MS Word and Excel)
You possess good people management skills, a team player who believes in the superiority of a team over individual worth.
Ability to work under pressure, good time management and task juggling skills.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV's to victor.awaritoma@gotformation.com and profundisadlucent@gmail.com Please take time to name your CVs and use the job title (Customer Service Personnel) as the subject title.

Note
Failure to this amounts to your application not being processed.
Vague "forwarded" CVs will not be processed.
This job offer is open to Lagos residents only.
Re: Help A Fresh Accounting Graduate by Pojomojo: 8:58am On Jul 21, 2017
emyboy94:

thanks
You welcome
Re: Help A Fresh Accounting Graduate by ywole: 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
Laxy009:

Any hope for an Accounting graduate like me also who is willing to work with any auditing firm in Lagos to learn and practice along the line because I have three month to the end of my service year.. I'm currently serving in Akure in Ondo state . I graduated with second class upper (4.02) and I'm 23 by age.
Email: lawrence.elugbaju@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation.

Same case here, I'm Toyin, A recent polytechnic graduate of Business Administration and Management,volunteer and willing to work without pay in any Auditing Firm right here in Lagos. Essence of this " To acquire skills and Experience to build myself presently. E-mail: Ywole.toyin@gmail.com

Thank you,
Toyin O
Re: Help A Fresh Accounting Graduate by akinola105: 1:01am On Jan 09, 2019
Yudeeaikay:

Are you serving?
How old are you?
Hello
I just saw ur post on nairaland
I am a 24yr male, a graduate of economics and ican student that wish to start a career in an accounting firm, I graduated with a 2.2 .. I will love if u can help me

(1) (Reply)

Insider Info / Vacancies / I Caught Wind Of This Job Vacancy: It's Very Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.