Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,351 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

EXPOSED: Nobody Killed Fulani In Mambilla. They Committed Mass Suicide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED: Nobody Killed Fulani In Mambilla. They Committed Mass Suicide (2704 Views)

Nobody Killed Him But Biafra, We Shall Never Forget Kosi / 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin / "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED: Nobody Killed Fulani In Mambilla. They Committed Mass Suicide by cowardafonja: 10:27am On Jun 22, 2017
I got a verified report that those Fulani guys actually took their lives on hearing that many of their cattle died.

People should please desist from peddling lies and trying to cause disaffection amongst communities.

8 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Nobody Killed Fulani In Mambilla. They Committed Mass Suicide by lilytender: 10:49am On Jun 22, 2017
Your username is one of the reasons why about three million stubborn Biaffraud goats were used for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EXPOSED: Nobody Killed Fulani In Mambilla. They Committed Mass Suicide by cowardafonja: 11:00am On Jun 22, 2017
[s]
lilytender:
Your username is one of the reasons why about three million stubborn Biaffraud goats were used for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970.
[/s]
I can't remember inviting any pained nitwit here. If you are not comfortable with monika, try rat poison. That was what helped awolowo

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED: Nobody Killed Fulani In Mambilla. They Committed Mass Suicide by cowardafonja: 11:00am On Jun 22, 2017
[s]
lilytender:
[/s]
I can't remember inviting any pained nitwit here. If you are not comfortable with monika, try rat poison. That was what helped awolowo and many other cowards

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EXPOSED: Nobody Killed Fulani In Mambilla. They Committed Mass Suicide by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 22, 2017
yes that is true they committed mass suicide

4 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Nobody Killed Fulani In Mambilla. They Committed Mass Suicide by ZombieTAMER: 11:50am On Jun 22, 2017
Exactly... I thought as much... You are right op... Cc nairalandhowto.... Jiang..kyase... LionDelio... It was mass suicide as i thought

5 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Nobody Killed Fulani In Mambilla. They Committed Mass Suicide by sarrki(m): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2017
Op

Please reset your engine timing chain
Re: EXPOSED: Nobody Killed Fulani In Mambilla. They Committed Mass Suicide by Kyase(m): 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
Exactly... I thought as much... You are right op... Cc nairalandhowto.... Jiang..kyase... LionDelio... It was mass suicide as i thought
olodo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED: Nobody Killed Fulani In Mambilla. They Committed Mass Suicide by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
Those zone b na use less people...

4 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Nobody Killed Fulani In Mambilla. They Committed Mass Suicide by sarrki(m): 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Those zone b na use less people...

Oba you dey so ?
Re: EXPOSED: Nobody Killed Fulani In Mambilla. They Committed Mass Suicide by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
sarrki:

Oba you dey so ?
I they kampe

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Nobody Killed Fulani In Mambilla. They Committed Mass Suicide by sarrki(m): 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

I they kampe

Stay safe bro
Re: EXPOSED: Nobody Killed Fulani In Mambilla. They Committed Mass Suicide by tesppidd: 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Oh! So now it's mass suicide?
Re: EXPOSED: Nobody Killed Fulani In Mambilla. They Committed Mass Suicide by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Looking for my trouble so early in the morning, am very patient i will let it slide.

cowardafonja drop the doctors phone & go back to ur psychiatric ward, next time i will ask the security guards to beat you up whenever they see you escape from delusional psychotic ward of the criminally insane cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Nobody Killed Fulani In Mambilla. They Committed Mass Suicide by omenkaLives(m): 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
Can we see why they'd remain the butt of all jokes on this country and why everyone wants them to get the hell out?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXPOSED: Nobody Killed Fulani In Mambilla. They Committed Mass Suicide by alcmene: 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
lilytender:

Which do you prefer....

10 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Nobody Killed Fulani In Mambilla. They Committed Mass Suicide by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
lilytender:
Are we to believe you eat human meat?

7 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Nobody Killed Fulani In Mambilla. They Committed Mass Suicide by conductor2: 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
OP we the sensible Southerners belive you. The haboki fulanis committed mass suicide like Awolowlo the ratak fagg0t to attract sympathy from UN.

Ndi ala. We know their games.

4 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Nobody Killed Fulani In Mambilla. They Committed Mass Suicide by cowardafonja: 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Can we see why they'd remain the butt of all jokes on this country and why everyone wants them to get the hell out?
[/s]

Rubbish!

5 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Nobody Killed Fulani In Mambilla. They Committed Mass Suicide by ZombieTAMER: 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
There was no murder.... It was a mass suicide... Cc fulanmafia ngeneukwenu... Itsmeaboki ... Madridguy.. Vedaxcool.. Apcsupporter...

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Nobody Killed Fulani In Mambilla. They Committed Mass Suicide by tdbankplc: 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
omenkaLives:

Are you a member of that useless arewa youth forum? El rufai dey find u o.
So you wan break this county like the IPOB abi? Chineke will break your bones first before u break this country.

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Nobody Killed Fulani In Mambilla. They Committed Mass Suicide by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
There was no murder.... It was a mass suicide... Cc fulanmafia ngeneukwenu... Itsmeaboki ... Madridguy.. Vedaxcool.. Apcsupporter...

Indeed, just like the 3M Igbos who committed suicide during the war after they got Kwashiorkor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED: Nobody Killed Fulani In Mambilla. They Committed Mass Suicide by madridguy(m): 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
I think you're matured enough?

ZombieTAMER:

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Nobody Killed Fulani In Mambilla. They Committed Mass Suicide by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
So the Fulani heard Mambilla boys were coming and the coward foolanis took off only this time they took their lives to escape the horror of the mambilla militias. ahahahahahaha grin

5 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Nobody Killed Fulani In Mambilla. They Committed Mass Suicide by nototribalist: 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
lilytender:
e pain you ba? I love the op. Afonjas must fall

5 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Nobody Killed Fulani In Mambilla. They Committed Mass Suicide by nototribalist: 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Indeed, just like the 3M Igbos who committed suicide during the war after they got Kwashiorkor.
just like karma is going to kill Buhari for us before sallah. The wicked must die in pain.

4 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Nobody Killed Fulani In Mambilla. They Committed Mass Suicide by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
nototribalist:
just like karma is going to kill Buhari for us before sallah. The wicked must die in pain.

Death must eventually come to everyone, Muslims don't fear it but prepare for it and embrace it when it comes - main difference between us and wicked infidels like you who wish others bad.
Re: EXPOSED: Nobody Killed Fulani In Mambilla. They Committed Mass Suicide by nototribalist: 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Death must eventually come to everyone, Muslims don't fear it but prepare for it and embrace it when it comes - main difference between us and wicked infidels like you who wish others bad.
so why can't he just die already. Why is he running to UK with our OIL money to stay alive? Infidel ko Fidelity bank ni.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED: Nobody Killed Fulani In Mambilla. They Committed Mass Suicide by jetbomber17: 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nigerian youths are a total waste...
Re: EXPOSED: Nobody Killed Fulani In Mambilla. They Committed Mass Suicide by MalcoImX: 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
nototribalist:
so why can't he just die already. Why is he running to UK with our OIL money to stay alive? Infidel ko Fidelity bank ni.
Buhari is somebody's papa. Would you like it like that when somebody openly wish death to your papa?
Re: EXPOSED: Nobody Killed Fulani In Mambilla. They Committed Mass Suicide by vicadex07(m): 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
alcmene:

Which do you prefer....
behave...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. / Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths / Newly Appointed Anambra Police Commissioner Storms The Streets Of Onitsha- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.