Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

Five Things You Did As A Child - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Five Things You Did As A Child (13767 Views)

Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch / Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child / Name 5 Things You Did As A Child During Christmas Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things You Did As A Child by Itzpaul(m): 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
ddonolu:
Mummy and daddy play grin
be specific pls... Kilo chele....mummy and daddy use to play many plays jus like pillow fighting.

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Did As A Child by chuksjuve(m): 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
where is NWAAMAIKPE
Re: Five Things You Did As A Child by missyadorable(f): 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
5 Things I did as a child

1. Celebrate and run out to play when my father travelled or left the house for any reason

2. Cry and Go into hiding when I hear the sound of my father's horn

3.After seeing Sunday Oliseh's advert on condoms claiming it prevented "yama yama" diseases,I requested my mother to buy condoms for me.I would keep them in my room,inside my clothes and around me to prevent diseases

4.I asked my teacher the meaning of "hired assasins" because I heard my father threaten my mother with them.

5.I melted candle wax on my clothes by ironing to make them thick and impermeable to reduce the pain from my father's lashes.

I AM SO HAPPY TO GROW INTO AN ADULT

3 Likes

Re: Five Things You Did As A Child by PotatoSalad(m): 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
Sucked on my thumb. did that shii till primary 6 damn. till i bit it in my dream and it happened for real grin
Le sleep, le see chicken, le eat, let bite thumb, le wake up, le cry gringrin
Re: Five Things You Did As A Child by Ibnkathir: 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
iykekelvins:
We all remember the funny things we used to do as a child. Let me take you down the memory lane.

1. Follow Our Parents Out Whenever They're Leaving For Work:- This one was very common then, your dad is about to go to work and you're crying, telling him you want to go with him. The only remedy for this is for him to take you out and buy you biscuits and sweets, before you can let him go, Lol.

2. Poo Wherever Possible:- My mum told me one time, that my little sister used to go to our Dad's shoe rack to pick a shoe and take a dump. I'm sure we might have similar experiences.

3. Think The Moon Is Following You Around At Night:- I remember going out at night as a little kid, and I'll look up to the moon while walking down. Thinking the moon is following me, I'd start running down, while still looking up and see that the moon is following me. We didn't know the moon was on its own jeje.

4. Cry When Getting A Haircut:- This was common with boys. Our very first time of getting a haircut is always a disaster. Your mom would have to lap you, your​ elder siblings would have to hold your hands, and the barber would also try to hold down your head, cus you would be resisting.

5. Believed That Once We Act Dead and An Angel Passes us, We would really die:- My sister and I used to play a lot. So one time I fell on the floor and played dead, her words were “I pity you, when angel will pass you now". If you see the speed I used to get​ up ehn! Who wants to die??

So that's it guys, feel free to add yours too.

Cc lalasticlala

Source: http://iykekelvins..com/2017/06/five-things-you-did-as-child.html
lesson: time is not our friend.
Re: Five Things You Did As A Child by dfrost: 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
sbm060:
Thinking ojuju was real

This shit got me for real. Took some time to shake it off. angry sad cry embarassed
Re: Five Things You Did As A Child by gentlechyke(m): 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
Tumbo tumbo laska laba titi alaba poo. alaba alaba kyn kyn titi bots and girls. grin

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Did As A Child by EmpireSolid: 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
lipsrsealed[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][center][/center]guity[i]guity[/i]guity
Re: Five Things You Did As A Child by dfrost: 1:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
chuksjuve:
where is NWAAMAIKPE

grin cheesy Shey you no go leave the guy now before e go show carry potopoto pack for this thread.

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Did As A Child by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
Guilty of 3. Sweet memories, i wish i could go back to those days of no worries.
Re: Five Things You Did As A Child by TrapHedges(m): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
I #ever cried for a llaircut... Always wanted to look lit since day on.
Re: Five Things You Did As A Child by blingxx(m): 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
i remember the day I almost got my classmate blind in primary 4 we were playing with you rubber and stick sweet that day grin the boy was really bleeding in the eye , I was flogged by all the teachers in the school ,i had to skip school for a week grin
Re: Five Things You Did As A Child by uzomagic(m): 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
iykekelvins:
We all remember the funny things we used to do as a child. Let me take you down the memory lane.

1. Follow Our Parents Out Whenever They're Leaving For Work:- This one was very common then, your dad is about to go to work and you're crying, telling him you want to go with him. The only remedy for this is for him to take you out and buy you biscuits and sweets, before you can let him go, Lol.

2. Poo Wherever Possible:- My mum told me one time, that my little sister used to go to our Dad's shoe rack to pick a shoe and take a dump. I'm sure we might have similar experiences.

3. Think The Moon Is Following You Around At Night:- I remember going out at night as a little kid, and I'll look up to the moon while walking down. Thinking the moon is following me, I'd start running down, while still looking up and see that the moon is following me. We didn't know the moon was on its own jeje.

4. Cry When Getting A Haircut:- This was common with boys. Our very first time of getting a haircut is always a disaster. Your mom would have to lap you, your​ elder siblings would have to hold your hands, and the barber would also try to hold down your head, cus you would be resisting.

5. Believed That Once We Act Dead and An Angel Passes us, We would really die:- My sister and I used to play a lot. So one time I fell on the floor and played dead, her words were “I pity you, when angel will pass you now". If you see the speed I used to get​ up ehn! Who wants to die??

So that's it guys, feel free to add yours too.

Cc lalasticlala

Source: http://iykekelvins..com/2017/06/five-things-you-did-as-child.html
Speak for yourself boy!
I didn't do any of such sh*t!
Re: Five Things You Did As A Child by Tapout(m): 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
Papiikush:

An experience i will never forget.
I was 6 years old at that time (90s) coming back from school with my lil bro (about 3). We were about to cross the large gutter in front of our house when my bro suddenly tripped and landed in the canal.

Out of fear, I screamed his name and jumped in to save his lil ass from getting hurt thanks to a Passer-by who rescued us few seconds later. We both broke some bones though but I felt like a hero for saving my brother. grin

no be only canal, na kainji dam una fall enter

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535619_img20170521220905033_jpegc643222d7cad98c976b46a5eb7459c5e
Re: Five Things You Did As A Child by OlaDapxon(m): 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
Papiikush:
I didn't do any of these... In my case

4. Play after round one, original panadol extra otun gbe dey babangida yaso

I was 6 years old at that time (90s) coming back from school with my lil bro (about 3). We were about to cross the large gutter in front of our house when my bro suddenly tripped and landed in the canal.

Out of fear, I screamed his name and jumped in to save his lil ass from getting hurt thanks to a Passer-by who rescued us few seconds later. We both broke some bones though but I felt like a hero for saving my brother. grin

I love doing that number 4 ehn
Re: Five Things You Did As A Child by noah24(m): 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Had s3x wen i was 7....judge me... I kill u.
Re: Five Things You Did As A Child by globenny: 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
I remember always waiting for my parent to come back from an occasion or an outing, I was always expecting them to buy something for me. Lol
Re: Five Things You Did As A Child by wolverine1987: 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
don't like that number 4 i still hate it till date any time I remember I'm to barb my hair I'll feel like avoiding
Re: Five Things You Did As A Child by richfriendsng: 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
imstrong1:
I can relate with the baring part kids still do that till now.they just can't get used to the noise they think it's organised torture lol,,, remembered when I used to fall sick as a child.. It will require the services of people near by to hold you to successfully receive injection we used to hate our parents then for deceiving us to the misery or ordeal knowing fully well on a normal ground we won't follow

Lol @ the bolddened part, but come to think of it, does that exist in real life or just a figment of our imagination
Re: Five Things You Did As A Child by imstrong1: 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
richfriendsng:

Lol @ the bolddened part, but come to think of it, does that exist in real life or just a figment of our imagination
when we were kid our childish thinking was that our parents were so hard on us, but it's a developmental process that has shaped us into something better

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Did As A Child by neonly: 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
Papiikush:
[b]I didn't do any of these... In my case

1. I did mummy and daddy

2. Watched silver hawk every day after school

3. Close the fridge just to see when the light switches off.

5. Tie a wrapper around my neck and act superman

6. Played with rubber bands. Had a stack of rubber bands in my closet. (there is always a rubber band champions league in our compound then)

Oh...less I forget, I also used this food pack back in primary school
[/b]
1 and 6 was wonderful can't forget
Re: Five Things You Did As A Child by SoldierBoy1(m): 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
When I been small ehn they no dey talk anything toilet when we dey go school.... Even if person one go piss na codedly because if I hear am all of dem don die be that... The kind shit wey go start dey hold me ehn I swear no be hia

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Did As A Child by greatjoshy(m): 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
i did all except the last one..... i remember always walking and looking back becos i thought the moon was following me then

Re: Five Things You Did As A Child by SoldierBoy1(m): 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
Papiikush:
[b]I didn't do any of these... In my case

1. I did mummy and daddy

2. Watched silver hawk every day after school

3. Close the fridge just to see when the light switches off.

5. Tie a wrapper around my neck and act superman

6. Played with rubber bands. Had a stack of rubber bands in my closet. (there is always a rubber band champions league in our compound then)

Oh...less I forget, I also used this food pack back in primary school
[/b]
Silver Hawk been fresh that time ehn

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Did As A Child by Niwdog(m): 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
nattyjay:
When I was a kid I always wanted spider to bite me so I can be spiderman
mine was that I will pick a spider and put in my hand praying for it to bite me. I didn't stop hoping to be a spiderman till the age of 13

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Did As A Child by Kalashnikov102(m): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
1- Use that oldin days peg do baby
2- Dey drag who go chop fish or chicken head ad leg
3- Lick mango till e turn white
4- Use sansa dey do suma sault
5- Use derica tin tonatoes do pot and canta b plate
6- Use katapult kill lizard
7- Play monkey post
8- Save money inside gon goni
9- Go field go haya bisikle den later to machine
10- Scrash bottom of pot
11- Dey use plate to wage food mk e no touch grand and as strategy to get wettin to eat wen u don finish to chop with ur seniors

12- laf me say i b kpako ad i play pass you

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Did As A Child by olumohkz(m): 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
I always wanted to know if people talking on Radio were actually inside it. I looked so tey I gave up. I tried to always look behind the mirror to see my duplicate whenever I looked into it.
Re: Five Things You Did As A Child by NavyBlue: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
Kessykelly:
Stop reminding of 5 things I did as a child. Tell me about 5 things I must do as an adult to be super rich or super intelligent.

let's ask the magic conch grin
Re: Five Things You Did As A Child by jordinsparkles(f): 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
When I was a kid, my sister and our friends usually play with sand, we use it to cook with empty tomato containers. And also we usually play with tires.
Re: Five Things You Did As A Child by jordinsparkles(f): 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
dfrost:

This shit got me for real. Took some time to shake it off. angry sad cry embarassed
are you Taylor Swift? That you're shaking it off!
Re: Five Things You Did As A Child by UncutSk(m): 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:
Hahaha I remember those days of being young and innocent, now my eye don shook finish...
you mean you don fukk tire grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady / My Parents Forgot My Birthday / "God, Bless My Mother With Another Baby" - 5-year-old Boy's Heartwarming Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.