Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

"God, Bless My Mother With Another Baby" - 5-year-old Boy's Heartwarming Prayers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "God, Bless My Mother With Another Baby" - 5-year-old Boy's Heartwarming Prayers (13712 Views)

My Wife Poisoned My Mother With Salt / Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"God, Bless My Mother With Another Baby" - 5-year-old Boy's Heartwarming Prayers by Priscy01(f): 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2018

A Nigerian woman @mummyneyi on Instagram but identified as Iyinbor Amaju ( real name) took to her Instagram page to shared this heartwarming letter her only son wrote to God, asking Him to bless her mother with another baby and help her business prosper.

Read it below;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/02/god-bless-my-mother-with-another-baby-5-year-old-boys-heartwarming-prayers.html

2 Likes

Re: "God, Bless My Mother With Another Baby" - 5-year-old Boy's Heartwarming Prayers by Angelb4: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
And she went to social media to share this? She knows who can bless her with another baby when the children are sleeping.

13 Likes

Re: "God, Bless My Mother With Another Baby" - 5-year-old Boy's Heartwarming Prayers by nony43(m): 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
Don't worry your baby is on the way.
Re: "God, Bless My Mother With Another Baby" - 5-year-old Boy's Heartwarming Prayers by soberdrunk(m): 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
He should also tell daddy to put in more effort....... angry
Re: "God, Bless My Mother With Another Baby" - 5-year-old Boy's Heartwarming Prayers by strangest(m): 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
its well
Re: "God, Bless My Mother With Another Baby" - 5-year-old Boy's Heartwarming Prayers by KrystosCJ(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
God bless your son @mummyneyi. He loves you so much and wants to see you happy.

1 Like

Re: "God, Bless My Mother With Another Baby" - 5-year-old Boy's Heartwarming Prayers by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
Your mom needs to quit that hairstyle, the trousers and the the lipstick.
Re: "God, Bless My Mother With Another Baby" - 5-year-old Boy's Heartwarming Prayers by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
Awwwwwwwn.... What a beautifuly sincere prayer from a pure hearted innocent boy. His mind is still free of the plots and experiences that shapes people into being selfish and insensitive.

But I gotta tell ya little man... With that prayer point for a baby brother/sister comes certain little sacrifices... First of all, you lose your last born/only child privileges and will now have to share it... wink Hope you don't mind ooo

And when you want Mummy to help you with a little something and your baby brother or baby sister is crying "waaahhh... Waaahhhh...waaahhhh...." ... I'm sorry but you will have to wait your turn, son, because Mummy must first attend to little romeo or little Juliet... grin

And sometimes, when she buys goodies for just herself and wants to give out the remaining...she is likely to give it to your baby sibling and you will be like... "mom, me nko?" And she will say, "Don't worry Darling next time" Orrr worse..."Come on stop that Junior... Don't you know you are big boy now? Act mature son" Looollll

Also at night, you could wake up startled becos your baby brother is crying and wailing so loudly and mehn, you got to endure that. You did same too son.
Your mom will tell you, "Junior honey, I will be right with you after I changed your baby brother's diaper okay. Gimme like five mins."
She changes it and guess what... Your baby brother just pooped again on the new diapers... Arrrggghhhh... Now you have to wait yet another 5mims!!!! Loolll

But Naaahhh... This is not to discourage you but only open your eyes to some of the little shifts and snags you must endure in terms of parental attention... They love you with all their heart son but please dont take it personal when they seem to be channelling more attention to the new baby... It is just a natural shift that must occur for a period of a couple of years... It is part of what family and siblinghood entails okay... wink

Ask the kid in "Boss Baby" and he will tell you more... But he eventually learnt to live happily ever after with his baby brother into their grownup years. Wish you the same too son.

P.S: Your future little baby brother/sister says, "See you soon Big brother"

9 Likes

Re: "God, Bless My Mother With Another Baby" - 5-year-old Boy's Heartwarming Prayers by flyca: 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
Family prayers must have been constantly and consistently fired along those lines grin

1 Like

Re: "God, Bless My Mother With Another Baby" - 5-year-old Boy's Heartwarming Prayers by Yinxies(f): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
That boy will be a prayer warrior in future smiley
Re: "God, Bless My Mother With Another Baby" - 5-year-old Boy's Heartwarming Prayers by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
soberdrunk:
He should also tell daddy to put in more effort....... angry

Yes o
Re: "God, Bless My Mother With Another Baby" - 5-year-old Boy's Heartwarming Prayers by Biddypearl(f): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
ok may God grant his heart desires
Re: "God, Bless My Mother With Another Baby" - 5-year-old Boy's Heartwarming Prayers by Larasisi(f): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
Amen
Re: "God, Bless My Mother With Another Baby" - 5-year-old Boy's Heartwarming Prayers by Jh0wsef(m): 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
Re: "God, Bless My Mother With Another Baby" - 5-year-old Boy's Heartwarming Prayers by temitemi1(m): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
Prayer answered!!
Re: "God, Bless My Mother With Another Baby" - 5-year-old Boy's Heartwarming Prayers by Phelix01(m): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
God is God and He will remain as God

Re: "God, Bless My Mother With Another Baby" - 5-year-old Boy's Heartwarming Prayers by muhammed50(m): 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
She don abort babies before you so stop praying nonsense
Re: "God, Bless My Mother With Another Baby" - 5-year-old Boy's Heartwarming Prayers by Valfrankie(m): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
Teach your Son to pray within the confines of his room, not write petitions to God for the Social media. angry
Re: "God, Bless My Mother With Another Baby" - 5-year-old Boy's Heartwarming Prayers by Valfrankie(m): 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
KrystosCJ:
God bless your son @mummyneyi. He loves you so much and wants to see you happy.
This is not instagram, she won't see your mention. undecided
Re: "God, Bless My Mother With Another Baby" - 5-year-old Boy's Heartwarming Prayers by agarawu23(m): 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
Nothing is private again, but they won't upload or share the evil things they do on social media. angry
Re: "God, Bless My Mother With Another Baby" - 5-year-old Boy's Heartwarming Prayers by Witnes: 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lil boy, not only to pray 4 ur mum to have another baby, it's ur mum ready and willing to get pregnant again, facing pregnancy challenges of swelling legs, standing akimbo, vomiting, pain of child birth any more?

(1) (Reply)

If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction / Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. / My True-Love Is Planning To Leave Me: Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.