Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Breaking News: Action Alliance, PPN, LP, AD,SDP,APDA Endorse Ademola Adeleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Action Alliance, PPN, LP, AD,SDP,APDA Endorse Ademola Adeleke (1660 Views)

Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket / Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths / Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Action Alliance, PPN, LP, AD,SDP,APDA Endorse Ademola Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 11:42am On Jun 22, 2017
Not less than Six registered political parties came
together today to endorse the candidate of the
Peoples Democratic Party, Otunba Ademola Adeleke
as their choice in the forthcoming By-election in
Osun West Senatorial District.
The political parties which include; Action Alliance
(AA), Labour party, Alliance for Democracy and
others were represented by their chairmen at the
Meeting. www.amiloaded.com/2017/06/breaking-news-action-alliance-ppn-ad.html?m=1. CC. Lalasticla. Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Action Alliance, PPN, LP, AD,SDP,APDA Endorse Ademola Adeleke by Franchise21(m): 11:47am On Jun 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Breaking News: Action Alliance, PPN, LP, AD,SDP,APDA Endorse Ademola Adeleke by sarrki(m): 11:48am On Jun 22, 2017
OK

When the Masses adopt him

I will comment
Re: Breaking News: Action Alliance, PPN, LP, AD,SDP,APDA Endorse Ademola Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 11:55am On Jun 22, 2017
sarrki:
OK

When the Masses adopt him

I will comment
the people of osun west constituency have already adopt him and ready to vote for him. He's winning in landslide victory.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Action Alliance, PPN, LP, AD,SDP,APDA Endorse Ademola Adeleke by sarrki(m): 11:56am On Jun 22, 2017
Johnnyessence:
the people of osun west constituency have already adopt him and ready to vote for him. He's winning in landslide victory.

Baba all I can say his

I wish him Good luck
Re: Breaking News: Action Alliance, PPN, LP, AD,SDP,APDA Endorse Ademola Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 11:59am On Jun 22, 2017
sarrki:

Baba all I can say his
I wish him Good luck
I wish him success too. He's the peoples choice.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Action Alliance, PPN, LP, AD,SDP,APDA Endorse Ademola Adeleke by Tolexander: 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
I wish and pray he wins the election anyway!
Re: Breaking News: Action Alliance, PPN, LP, AD,SDP,APDA Endorse Ademola Adeleke by phemmyutd(m): 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
Can all these listed parties have upto 50votes? its just PDP v APC

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Action Alliance, PPN, LP, AD,SDP,APDA Endorse Ademola Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
Tolexander:
I wish and pray he wins the election anyway!
by the special grace of Almighty God he win with huge margin and win in landslide victory.
Re: Breaking News: Action Alliance, PPN, LP, AD,SDP,APDA Endorse Ademola Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
phemmyutd:
Can all these listed parties have upto 50votes? its just PDP v APC
and you think the Apc candidate will get any votes. It is non of your business of their endorsement. They have all speak in one voice. By the grace of God Otunba Ademola Adeleke will win in landslide victory.
Re: Breaking News: Action Alliance, PPN, LP, AD,SDP,APDA Endorse Ademola Adeleke by foxzy(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
Johnnyessence:
and you think the Apc candidate will get any votes. It is non of your business of their endorsement. They have all speak in one voice. By the grace of God Otunba Ademola Adeleke will win in landslide victory.
you still carry God enter person wey dey APC before with his brother or father and later ran to PDP for the sake of mandate...you still dey here dey pray for his success...I don't blame you alone I blame the EDE'S in general...
NO HARD FEELINGS BRO.
Re: Breaking News: Action Alliance, PPN, LP, AD,SDP,APDA Endorse Ademola Adeleke by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Breaking News: Action Alliance, PPN, LP, AD,SDP,APDA Endorse Ademola Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
foxzy:
you still carry God enter person wey dey APC before with his brother or father and later ran to PDP for the sake of mandate...you still dey here dey pray for his success...I don't blame you alone I blame the EDE'S in general...
NO HARD FEELINGS BRO.
sorry you are pained. Is it not God that give and take niii. Abeg free him oooo.
Re: Breaking News: Action Alliance, PPN, LP, AD,SDP,APDA Endorse Ademola Adeleke by Omofunaab2: 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
Johnnyessence:

U no dey support APC again? Na Pdp now? Eyin politicians yi sha
Re: Breaking News: Action Alliance, PPN, LP, AD,SDP,APDA Endorse Ademola Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
Omofunaab2:

U no dey support APC again? Na Pdp now? Eyin politicians yi sha
if you read all my comment well you will notice I only quote based on personality and not party. The fact is that the man that's contesting for the senate seat have the morale to lead his people in osun west constituency. In nigeria politics there's no enemies but only have interest between each other. So far so good both the Apc and Pdp are the same. But the personality that's running this parties are different. What people are interest in is what you can offer them and your past record. Not blowing propanganda in all the places.
Re: Breaking News: Action Alliance, PPN, LP, AD,SDP,APDA Endorse Ademola Adeleke by yemmight(m): 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
In all, they are not up to 5% of APC in the constituency. Ki lan ba kiri?
Re: Breaking News: Action Alliance, PPN, LP, AD,SDP,APDA Endorse Ademola Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
yemmight:
In all, they are not up to 5% of APC in the constituency. Ki lan ba kiri?
the same 5 percent that will team up with Pdp and defeat the Apc candidate in july 8th bye election.
Re: Breaking News: Action Alliance, PPN, LP, AD,SDP,APDA Endorse Ademola Adeleke by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
All these mushroom political parties wants this man to spend his resources...nothing for him at all.
Re: Breaking News: Action Alliance, PPN, LP, AD,SDP,APDA Endorse Ademola Adeleke by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
Johnnyessence:
Not less than Six registered political parties came
together today to endorse the candidate of the
Peoples Democratic Party, Otunba Ademola Adeleke
as their choice in the forthcoming By-election in
Osun West Senatorial District.
The political parties which include; Action Alliance
(AA), Labour party, Alliance for Democracy and
others were represented by their chairmen at the
Meeting. www.amiloaded.com/2017/06/breaking-news-action-alliance-ppn-ad.html?m=1. CC. Lalasticla. Mynd44

Instead of jumping up and down your own thread, since you said it's not about party but personalities, can you kindly throw more light on his personality and why he was endorsed by the other party members.
As for me this is just a game of selfish interests.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Action Alliance, PPN, LP, AD,SDP,APDA Endorse Ademola Adeleke by ANIJOE7590: 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
he will win by the grace of God because many people are tired of this APC and their government
Re: Breaking News: Action Alliance, PPN, LP, AD,SDP,APDA Endorse Ademola Adeleke by yemmight(m): 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
Johnnyessence:
the same 5 percent that will team up with Pdp and defeat the Apc candidate in july 8th bye election.

In your dream.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Action Alliance, PPN, LP, AD,SDP,APDA Endorse Ademola Adeleke by Omofunaab2: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
Johnnyessence:
if you read all my comment well you will notice I only quote based on personality and not party. The fact is that the man that's contesting for the senate seat have the morale to lead his people in osun west constituency. In nigeria politics there's no enemies but only have interest between each other. So far so good both the Apc and Pdp are the same. But the personality that's running this parties are different. What people are interest in is what you can offer them and your past record. Not blowing propanganda in all the places.

Do you still support aregbesola?
Re: Breaking News: Action Alliance, PPN, LP, AD,SDP,APDA Endorse Ademola Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Do you still support aregbesola?
no based on imposition of candidate to the people.
Re: Breaking News: Action Alliance, PPN, LP, AD,SDP,APDA Endorse Ademola Adeleke by phemmyutd(m): 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
Johnnyessence:

Time will tell, Election don't holds on Nairaland
Re: Breaking News: Action Alliance, PPN, LP, AD,SDP,APDA Endorse Ademola Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 12:27am On Jun 23, 2017
phemmyutd:

Time will tell, Election don't holds on Nairaland
the same words you always repeat and at the end victory always come. You better don't waste your time here ok. Otunba Ademola Adeleke victory is assured. He's winning in landslide victory. If ogbeni Aregbe the mudashir hussein paymaster doesn't settle the debt of lautech lecturers and their salaries Apc will continue to fall apart. They are already falling. Thousands of members are living in droves. What they see about Apc is propanganda and their lies. The more they blow their propanganda the more they fall apart.
Re: Breaking News: Action Alliance, PPN, LP, AD,SDP,APDA Endorse Ademola Adeleke by phemmyutd(m): 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
Johnnyessence:
the same words you always repeat and at the end victory always come. You better don't waste your time here ok. Otunba Ademola Adeleke victory is assured. He's winning in landslide victory. If ogbeni Aregbe the mudashir hussein paymaster doesn't settle the debt of lautech lecturers and their salaries Apc will continue to fall apart. They are already falling. Thousands of members are living in droves. What they see about Apc is propanganda and their lies. The more they blow their propanganda the more they fall apart.

I wish you all the best. Come back here after the election to remind me. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Nigerian's Reply To APC On Twitter / Ortom Launches Sacks, ‘mudus’ In Benue (PHOTOS) / What A Kenyan Said About Igbos On National TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.