Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,960 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

I Started Politics Since 1992 -ademolaadeleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Started Politics Since 1992 -ademolaadeleke (542 Views)

Mention One Nigerian That Has Been In Politics Since 1990? / Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 / Biggest Losers In Nigeria Politics Since 1999 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Started Politics Since 1992 -ademolaadeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 11:52am On Jun 22, 2017
The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the
forthcoming By-election in Osun West Senatorial
District, Otunba Ademola Adeleke said he has been a
politician since 1992.
According to him, he has been a voice to recon with
in Osun and national politics for over two decades
which is in contrast to the thought that Ademola is
riding ignorantly on the political horse of his late
brother, Senator Isiaka Adeleke.
Adeleke who made this expression in a Senatorial
meeting in Iwo also urge his supporters to remain
loyal and be focused at winning the July 8th By-
election. www.amiloaded.com/2017/06/i-started-politics-since-1992-ademola.html?m=1. CC. Lalasticla. Mynd44

Re: I Started Politics Since 1992 -ademolaadeleke by sarrki(m): 11:53am On Jun 22, 2017
Congratulations

Is politics a profession ?
Re: I Started Politics Since 1992 -ademolaadeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 11:58am On Jun 22, 2017
sarrki:
Congratulations

Is politics a profession ?
yes now. He has been in the saddle since when M.K.O is vying for president in 1993.
Re: I Started Politics Since 1992 -ademolaadeleke by Tolexander: 11:59am On Jun 22, 2017
Johnnyessence:
The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the
forthcoming By-election in Osun West Senatorial
District, Otunba Ademola Adeleke said he has been a
politician since 1992.
According to him, he has been a voice to recon with
in Osun and national politics for over two decades
which is in contrast to the thought that Ademola is
riding ignorantly on the political horse of his late
brother, Senator Isiaka Adeleke.
Adeleke who made this expression in a Senatorial
meeting in Iwo also urge his supporters to remain
loyal and be focused at winning the July 8th By-
election. www.amiloaded.com/2017/06/i-started-politics-since-1992-ademola.html?m=1. CC. Lalasticla. Mynd44
Ademola probably intended saying Isiaka had been in politics since 1992!
Re: I Started Politics Since 1992 -ademolaadeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 7:26am On Jun 23, 2017
Tolexander:
Ademola probably intended saying Isiaka had been in politics since 1992!
hmmmm
Re: I Started Politics Since 1992 -ademolaadeleke by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:29am On Jun 23, 2017
OP go and sleep, your candidate don win already...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Started Politics Since 1992 -ademolaadeleke by Tolexander: 7:35am On Jun 23, 2017
Johnnyessence:
hmmmm
sure!

I can't recollect hearing anything about Ademola in politics that 1992 he talked about.

It had only been Isiaka until recently when a by-election to replace his brother in the upper chamber.

He (Ademola) is an opportunist, accepted!
No problem with that. Of course, Isiaka needs a posthumous political compensation and I think that is good way to give it to him, letting his brother to complete his tenure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Started Politics Since 1992 -ademolaadeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 7:54am On Jun 23, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
OP go and sleep, your candidate don win already...
thanks. It is already sealed and confirm. Otunba Ademola Adeleke is the peoples choice. So no doubt about it. He's winning in landslide victory.

(1) (Reply)

Can The North Still Produce President In 2019? / Senator Bukar Ibrahum Affirms Being The One In Sex Video / First Lady Aisha Calls Nigeria A Zoo And Its People She Referred To As Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.