Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Shine Threatens To Kill Lots Of People If Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Is Killed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shine Threatens To Kill Lots Of People If Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Is Killed (411 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Abba Kyari: "Kidnapper Evans Is Still In Our Custody, He Did Not Vanish" / Evans Is Not 36 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Shine Threatens To Kill Lots Of People If Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Is Killed by information1: 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
Young Nigerian threatens To Kill Lots Of People If Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Is Killed

A Nigerian guy with the name ‘T Shine Sisi Eko’ on Facebook has stated he would kill many people if billionaire kidnapper, Chukwudi Onuamadike aka Evans, is killed by the government. T Shine Sisi Eko who happens to be an artiste according to his profile on Facebook composed that although he does not know Evans personally, he just does not want him dead.

But if in case the inevitable happens, he threatened to take up the kidnapping job of Evans and he would kill uncountable people.

He shared the picture of Evans and captioned it:

“Nigeria is so useless. I don’t know this man but I don’t jst want him dead. And if he mistakenly got killed by stupid Nigeria gov on Sunday,I swear me T SHINE SISI EKO,,will replace him and I must kill uncountable souls, Bet me”
https://informationengine./2017/06/22/young-nigerian-threatens-to-kill-lots-of-people-if-billionaire-kidnapper-evans-is-killed/

Re: Shine Threatens To Kill Lots Of People If Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Is Killed by Mynd44: 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2017

(1)

Police Nabs Man For Defiling 5 Year Old Girl / Husband Completely Knocks Wife Out At Wedding Reception / Yahoo Has Helped Curbed Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.