Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,549 members, 7,958,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) (44817 Views)

Woman Jumps Fence To Steal A Bag Of Rice, Gets Caught (Photos) / 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) / Nigerian Youths Now Take Processed Urine To Feel High – NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
Kai !
N some will shove that cucumber in their lipsrsealed
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by bmos(m): 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
free2ryhme:
This is wickedness

That penis needs to be cut off

Which joystick? You are seeing a handle of his wheel narrow sticking out of his Dick general area and you are shouting 'joystick?
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
Urine is sterile. No wahala. grin
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
i dont trust some of those abokis sometimes

chia

Who told you say na northerner; you no see im flat head?
LOL, anyway why are Igbos always finding more disgusting ways to molest cucumbers - abi dem swear for dem?

/

/

1 Like

Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by paix(m): 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Thunderdick:
What D Bleep! Look At The Last pic. By The Right, that Man Dick Don Stand... How? Why?...
That thing na his bele o, and not what you're thinking.
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
smartty68:
Gross!
Igbos are cursed basterrrds.
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
ogorwyne:
Those that bought cucumber from him around that area go spit Taya today. What's with people and such crazy and disgusting things. God help us in Nigeria o

Igbos must go!
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by GURION: 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
stephanie11:
A roadside vendor was caught using his Urine to wash cucumbers he sold to unsuspecting members of the public. This shocking incident occurred in Owerri, Imo state, recently.

PoliticsNGR learnt that the vendor was seen urinating in a bottle and using it to wash cucumbers he displayed for sale on his wheelbarrow. He was accosted by some eagle-eyed individuals and in minutes a mob had formed.

According to an eyewitness, Barrister Onwukaike Paschal, the mob threw away his cucumbers and forced him to eat them and drink the contents of the bottle. It reportedly took 20 minutes for him to comply.Below are photos from the scene;

http://politicsngr.com/2017/06/22/vendor-caught-using-urine-wash-cucumber-photos/

You mean dat very clear liquid inside the bottle he is drinking is urine shocked

Issoraite . . . I comment my reservations grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by jamaldeenn: 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
University of Ilorin Students set to break Guinness World record

https://www.nairaland.com/3877771/university-ilorin-students-set-break
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by augustine: 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
Thunderdick:
Incomplete news... I Hope He Is Drinking The Urine
Not enough punishment. Drinking one's urine is actually a form of therapy.
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by Ndbc(m): 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

If you don't have a mental and visual problem, read again.

OWERRI, one of the dirtiest cities along with ABA!

You definitely have not been to Owerri before .
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 23, 2017
I tell u. Cucumber don suffer from this small world wey e come so angry
Evablizin:
My Lord wetin cucumber do una,na crime for cucumber to be cucumber

1 Like

Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by alklas(m): 6:35am On Jun 23, 2017
Others we no not nko
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by FUSS: 7:10am On Jun 23, 2017
Factfinder1:
Jesos angry angry angryIgbos killing igbos

its most northerners that sell such.
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by fellom(m): 7:49am On Jun 23, 2017
durentchigozie:
Are you sure it's owerri or ogmosho?!
This news isn't correct. Pls confirm.
which one be Ogbomosho own inside the matter?. THEM SAY NA FOR OWERRI OK if you cant see well go Ogbomosho make them give you glasses. Rubbish yarn.
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2017
fellom:
which one be Ogbomosho own inside the matter?. THEM SAY NA FOR OWERRI OK if you cant see well go Ogbomosho make them give you glasses. Rubbish yarn.
ogbomoshites are well known for crime
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by Hannahbi2016(f): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2017
Buh why? May God av mercy
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by Mopelawlar(f): 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
ajalawole:
when food no dey wetin man go do. Or u wen make we dey faint together cheesy

If I hear, as if to faint na cinema movies
Re: Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) by ajalawole(m): 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
Mopelawlar:

If I hear, as if to faint na cinema movies
bae dont faint. I go to kwara mall 4days a week to viva cinema, those customers prefer entering shoprite to take pic. Fight to get shoprite bread go sweet dis weekend, only big guys and girls can watch movie for N1000.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive / Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics / Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.