Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Ramadan: Christians Feed Muslim Orphans & Widows In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ramadan: Christians Feed Muslim Orphans & Widows In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) (16726 Views)

Press Release From The Catholic Diocese Of Kafanchan, Kaduna State / Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) / Peace Ibiyeomie Donates To Widows In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan: Christians Feed Muslim Orphans & Widows In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by begwong: 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
You people are feeding them while hell rufai has closed all tertiary schools in southern kaduna shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Christians Feed Muslim Orphans & Widows In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by EnkayDezign: 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
I think ya'll missing the point here. We need to start loving each other more, firstly as Nigerians and as africans. Forget christianity and islam, they don't define us and are unafrican.
Re: Ramadan: Christians Feed Muslim Orphans & Widows In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by Alennsar(f): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Even with their hijab on, you still decided to tell this lie?

yes I see people like dem in kwara state too but they are Christian.
Re: Ramadan: Christians Feed Muslim Orphans & Widows In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by Alennsar(f): 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Which holy book? The Quran?

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the JEWS and the CHRISTIANS FOR FRIENDS; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Quran (3:28) - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them

Quran (53:29) - "Therefore shun those who turn away from Our Message and desire nothing but the life of this world."

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it."

Abu Dawud (41:4832) - The Messenger of Allah [said] "Do not keep company with anyone but a believer and do not let anyone eat your food but one who is pious."

the best of favour is d one between you and your Lord not all dis eye services d Christian are showing to us. but well it can only happen in Hausa land come and try it in kwara nobody will take that eye service gesture. mtcheew

as if we don't know who Christians are "they hate d muslims most even d words dey utter at times is just full of hatred.
Re: Ramadan: Christians Feed Muslim Orphans & Widows In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by madbuhari: 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
will all this humanitarian gestures from Christian brethren stop the useless Islamic jihadist from beheading them when matter arise their is no brotherly love in them....
Re: Ramadan: Christians Feed Muslim Orphans & Widows In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by nathdim: 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
Well, Allâh will reward them but if they wanted full reward they accept islam to save them from from fire
Mohammed is already burning in that fire
Re: Ramadan: Christians Feed Muslim Orphans & Widows In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by beckyjoy1: 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
This is what nigeria should be all about and not religous or ethnic war
Re: Ramadan: Christians Feed Muslim Orphans & Widows In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by babapressy(m): 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
This is great
Re: Ramadan: Christians Feed Muslim Orphans & Widows In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by Tecno66: 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
stephenduru:
Below are photos of Christians feeding Muslim orphans & widows today in Kafanchan during Ramadan.What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/ramadanchristians-feed-muslim-orphans.html?m=1
I thought they said we are infidels.
Re: Ramadan: Christians Feed Muslim Orphans & Widows In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
blingxx:

u better think twice before betting your life before the majority of people we share food to are Christians on ileya ...
...story for the gods,I know una very well.
Re: Ramadan: Christians Feed Muslim Orphans & Widows In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
ollah1:

You don't need to be a bigot like most of you here. A certain aminat508 did a similar thing. Y'all didn't say anything about it
...story story,...violence and hatred won't allow you guys to do same.
Re: Ramadan: Christians Feed Muslim Orphans & Widows In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
MaziEDOZIE:
...story story,...violence and hatred won't allow you guys to do same.

Did you study comprehension in school at all?
Re: Ramadan: Christians Feed Muslim Orphans & Widows In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by Observer225: 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
Well, Allâh will reward them but if they wanted full reward they accept islam to save them from from fire
Young man y r u so myopic in thoughts
Re: Ramadan: Christians Feed Muslim Orphans & Widows In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by Holadipupopaul(m): 2:22am On Jun 23, 2017
http:// TheCashr.com/ ?refer=58492
Re: Ramadan: Christians Feed Muslim Orphans & Widows In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:23am On Jun 23, 2017
Eehn na Christians have too feed them they are hungry. embarassed sad
Re: Ramadan: Christians Feed Muslim Orphans & Widows In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by alBHAGDADI: 3:42am On Jun 23, 2017
Alennsar:

the best of favour is d one between you and your Lord not all dis eye services d Christian are showing to us. but well it can only happen in Hausa land come and try it in kwara nobody will take that eye service gesture. mtcheew

as if we don't know who Christians are "they hate d muslims most even d words dey utter at times is just full of hatred.
Just admit that you couldn't stomach the pure love shown to you Muslims by Christians.

You claim Christians hate Muslims but we all know it is a lie. The Bible tells us to love our neighbors and even enemies. That is why we will keep showing you love even though you hate us, persecute us and kill us.

We do not hate you. Rather, you are the ones that hate us. Your Quran told you to hate us. Whatever good that the Christians have done to you was done for the love of God and good, not eye service. I believe you know this, but your lying self will not admit it, because it brings shame to Islam to see the people Muslims hate and kill still showing them love.
Re: Ramadan: Christians Feed Muslim Orphans & Widows In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by Alennsar(f): 4:09am On Jun 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Just admit that you couldn't stomach the pure love shown to you Muslims by Christians.

You claim Christians hate Muslims but we all know it is a lie. The Bible tells us to love our neighbors and even enemies. That is why we will keep showing you love even though you hate us, persecute us and kill us.

We do not hate you. Rather, you are the ones that hate us. Your Quran told you to hate us. Whatever good that the Christians have done to you was done for the love of God and good, not eye service. I believe you know this, but your lying self will not admit it, because it brings shame to Islam to see the people Muslims hate and kill still showing them love.

Really then you don't know who Christians are; my uncle whom I grew with became a Christian back then when he has financial problems because dat was d only condition giving to him bfore dey can help him and I also follow him to church and camp then.

And even now dat m on my own I see Wat Christians like the catholic, deeper life and Jehovah witnesses are saying and doing to Muslims. it might be dat your sides are good people but live with my igbo neighbor or benue Wat of d so called Yoruba people? it's beyond Wat I can write here but Wat I know is dis every religion has its good and bad people practising it and we cant because of dat condem d whole of dem.

#peace#
Re: Ramadan: Christians Feed Muslim Orphans & Widows In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 6:02am On Jun 23, 2017
Victornezzar:
But dey can never return d favour back
Btw dere are good Muslims
but d rest dey take am 2 serious.....nd sarrki dats quoting me....If u love ur neighbours....y don't u love ipob

U nail it on head

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Christians Feed Muslim Orphans & Widows In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by alBHAGDADI: 7:36am On Jun 23, 2017
Alennsar:

Really then you don't know who Christians are; my uncle whom I grew with became a Christian back then when he has financial problems because dat was d only condition giving to him bfore dey can help him and I also follow him to church and camp then.

And even now dat m on my own I see Wat Christians like the catholic, deeper life and Jehovah witnesses are saying and doing to Muslims. it might be dat your sides are good people but live with my igbo neighbor or benue Wat of d so called Yoruba people? it's beyond Wat I can write here but Wat I know is dis every religion has its good and bad people practising it and we cant because of dat condem d whole of dem.

#peace#
There are people who are so-called Christians and those who are true Christians. The so-called ones are the ones who don't help or give terms before helping.

A true Christian will never ask for anything in return before helping you as long as he can.

The opposite is the case in Islam. You saw the Quran and hadiths verses I quoted which enjoined Muslims not to even make friends with nonbelievers which could be Christians, bhuddists, Jews etc. How can such people now render help?
Re: Ramadan: Christians Feed Muslim Orphans & Widows In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by yunusajoseph: 7:57am On Jun 23, 2017
that's christ like for you that's christ like for you that's christ like for you
Re: Ramadan: Christians Feed Muslim Orphans & Widows In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 8:36am On Jun 23, 2017
ollah1:

Did you study comprehension in school at all?
...No my English teacher died when I was in SSS1...
Re: Ramadan: Christians Feed Muslim Orphans & Widows In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by Unbreakable007: 8:43am On Jun 23, 2017
Eye service
Re: Ramadan: Christians Feed Muslim Orphans & Widows In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by LaReve: 8:52am On Jun 23, 2017
blingxx:

u de mind the hypocrites ? ...all I see is northern beggers they picked up on the streets just to make a show off. ..just because those people are beggers why won't they accept the food ...you dont make a mockery out of other people's misery just to look good undecided must we know they are sharing food

Ehn should they have fed the rich
Re: Ramadan: Christians Feed Muslim Orphans & Widows In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by VanBommel(m): 11:13am On Jun 23, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
Potential terrorist spotted
Re: Ramadan: Christians Feed Muslim Orphans & Widows In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by kunletexs: 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
can this be moved to the front page to show the world and nigerians that we need peace and not ultimatum of division

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara / Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 75th Birthday / Issele Asagba: Catholic Priest Kidnapped By Gunmen For The Second Time In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.