Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Who has Been to Canada? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who has Been to Canada? (16119 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Who has Been to Canada? by Hotstepper(f): 4:26am On Dec 14, 2005
I was just wondering if anyone has been to Canada( any city in canada). How did you see the country or city or cities you visted? Over all, what do you think about the place? Just tell us about your experience.

2 Likes

Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Scorpio(f): 12:38am On Dec 15, 2005
am i allowed to answer this question too? cool
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by lauryn(f): 1:24am On Dec 15, 2005
am i allowed even if I've lived here for years

1 Like

Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Oracle(m): 1:34am On Dec 15, 2005
Never been there

Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Seun(m): 1:54am On Dec 15, 2005
lauryn and scorpio: obviously you are the ones most qualified to answer the question, since you live in Canada.
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Hotstepper(f): 2:13am On Dec 15, 2005
yes ppl, u r allowed to respond even if u live here and u wanna say what you think for those who are planning on visting or live..enough said
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by lauryn(f): 2:19am On Dec 15, 2005
the best thing to do, is to come see for yourselves,,,beacuse i could have the weirdest opinions about things and i wouldn't  want anyone to be en or discouraged on coming

1 Like

Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Hotstepper(f): 2:28am On Dec 15, 2005
aite..no probs...
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by ocho(f): 2:53am On Dec 15, 2005
Heyyyy, i live in Canada too, in a province called MANITOBA which by the way will be a horrible place to visit during the winter because it gets EXTREMLY COLD then. Right now, we're siting at -110, but trust me, i have seen worse. It got as low as -500 last winter. Isn't it suprising that i still live? grin  it's nice during the summer though. It gets as warm as it does back in Nigeria. I so miss Nigerian weather.
so anyway, @Hotstepper if you plan on comming to Canada, come pay me a visit sometime ok? It doesn't have to be in the summer, you can come in the winter too, i've got spare warm clothing just for you cheesy
Scorpio has refused comming to see me because of the cold cry 
one more thing, i am just speaking of Manitoba. Most of the other places don't get as cold.

1 Like

Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Hotstepper(f): 2:58am On Dec 15, 2005
10x Ocho 4 inviting me 2 ur side. I ain't planning 2 visit Canada but Manitoba since am in Toronto already..ger get hooked datz if we don't know eachother already..lol
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by ocho(f): 3:15am On Dec 15, 2005
yeeeeee! she's comming to Manitoba. Scorpio is that the spur you need? you can both come together. cheesy
@ hotstepper: "if we don't know each other already"? hmmm, you never know.This world is such a small place wink
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by hotangel2(f): 3:18am On Dec 15, 2005
never been there. My dad is going tomoro tho.
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Hotstepper(f): 3:23am On Dec 15, 2005
hot angel, hez gonna have a blast...canada is just a nice and wonderful place.....its ma home and native land tongue
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by hotangel2(f): 3:29am On Dec 15, 2005
He's not going for a blast. I wanted to go with him, but i can't. Exam is over today... but he said he wouldn't be able to go out with me even if i go there with him. So im just gonna go stay at a family friends house till he gets back.
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Hotstepper(f): 3:33am On Dec 15, 2005
kool..but when i said blast, i meant, he will like canada..itz winter 2 stay outside but canadian r friendly ppl and he would have a nice time..i wish him safe journey tongue
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by ocho(f): 3:34am On Dec 15, 2005
He sure is in 4 a good time. tell him to stay far away from Manitoba though cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who has Been to Canada? by hotangel2(f): 3:37am On Dec 15, 2005
Will do as you say.

He said he's going to Ontario. How is that place? rolleyes

1 Like

Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Hotstepper(f): 3:40am On Dec 15, 2005
ONTARIO is ma place but it depends where in ONTARIO.......I stay In toronto..most diversed city in da world....TDOT rockssssssss cool
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Txlonghorn(m): 4:06am On Dec 15, 2005
I did my Airborne training at the Canadian Forces Air Navigation School in Toronto, hate Canada and all it's liberal attitude.Just my two cents.
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Hotstepper(f): 4:08am On Dec 15, 2005
ah, i ain't suprised dat sum1 dat lives in america hates canada..ain't new anymore..lol
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Txlonghorn(m): 4:17am On Dec 15, 2005
That's right I hate the Canadians, ans Alex Trebek in on my number one hit list.
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by hotangel2(f): 4:58am On Dec 15, 2005
I love canadians because of CELINE DION!. cheesy
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Txlonghorn(m): 5:24am On Dec 15, 2005
I can't stand Pamela Anderson, but I'll do her though. :
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by hotangel2(f): 5:48am On Dec 15, 2005
what guy wouldn't do her?
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by aiku(m): 6:13am On Dec 15, 2005
a lot of guys wouldn't do pamela. I wouldn't
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by hotangel2(f): 6:17am On Dec 15, 2005
I am not talking abt being committed, i am just talking abt Doing her!. Like do her!
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 15, 2005
nope!

come to the U.S. its wayy better cheesy
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Txlonghorn(m): 6:44am On Dec 15, 2005
I'm SORRY, but any guy that would not want to do Pamela Anderson is GAY. Just my little two cents.
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Txlonghorn(m): 6:46am On Dec 15, 2005
Hey hot Angel, would you do Pamela ? LMAO.
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by hotangel2(f): 6:49am On Dec 15, 2005
Would i do pamela? HELL YES if i am a lesbian
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Txlonghorn(m): 6:51am On Dec 15, 2005
THAT'S HOT...........
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by hotangel2(f): 6:52am On Dec 15, 2005
rolleyes rolleyes Paris hilton the second.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Turkish Transit Visa N Requirements / 2 Injured As Bridge Collapse In Osun (Photos) / Chai! Nigerians, Before You Rush Abroad, Think! Like, I Mean Think..(PICS & VID)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.