Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Who has Been to Canada? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who has Been to Canada? (16130 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Who has Been to Canada? by mustafar1: 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2006
the maple leaf is kind of out dated. old school, ancient

mari-leaf looks better
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Badman888(m): 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2006
They still use the maple leaf sha but they should change it to Marij**na now
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by ocho(f): 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2006
is that what that is? marijuana? hmmmmm lipsrsealed
ok, so does Canada grow that plant though?
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Badman888(m): 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2006
yes ooo its abundant in canada
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by ocho(f): 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2006
i never knew that oo! ok oo
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Badman888(m): 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2006
I dont smoke it sha.
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by ocho(f): 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2006
cheesy ok, i wasn't accusing u cheesy cheesy but that's good to know. wink
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by gentleaura(m): 12:39am On Mar 28, 2006
Oh Canada!

Yeah thats what am talking about "eh" !
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by SandyRocks1(f): 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2006
More seriously now people, i want to relocate to Canada! Deos any one know how i can get around it, no illegal papers/deals, but can i get a 2years visitor visa (like UK's), get in there and hussle while i apply through Quebec for a permanent stay? the Quebec application takes a whole lot too long and all, how available are the jobs, i am an experienced Admin officer but is flexible to change to better paying fields for this cause,
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by gentleaura(m): 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2006
vous parlez français? If you dont speak french dont bother thinking of going to Quebec, moreover who told you so much about "Quebec", making it your choice? Well the atmosphere is not really nice to English speaking ppl, to make it worse, you are from Nigeria!.
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Badman888(m): 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2006
the legal age there is 18 the only advantage. but the problem is that you would not be able to get a Job with Visiting visa, unless some underground jobs and that means unskilled labour which you wont be paid well. Even international students are not allowed to work in puclic stores only whitin the school campus so it depends on how you want to rough it, but a number of people speak english in qubec quite a lot of Nigerians there too and a very nice place,
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by SandyRocks1(f): 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2006
I am well prepared for the cold; that isnt a problem at all, how then can i migrate as a professional? I am not hell-bent on Quebec; I only thought that It could be the easiest way to get into Canada, thanks for the posts so far but expecting more pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Badman888(m): 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2006
Its very cold but we are alive so its not a problem because summer is like oven, but try and meet some people that can consult on how to obtain a permanent residence for canada, i think you need alot of documents but they would advice you what to do then after 4yrs of staying you are eliglible to get your citizenship, i came as a student so don't really know what is needed for permanent residence.

check out this link dont know if it is helpful http://www.canreach.com/
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by SandyRocks1(f): 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2006
Badman888, thank you much, do you know of any not-too-expensive course i could do over there then? i think it will be a whole lot easier to come in through school as it sounds, a masters degree or any other marketable course, ! thanks.
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by gentleaura(m): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2006
Are you playing on someone's intelligence or something?

1 Like

Re: Who has Been to Canada? by SandyRocks1(f): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2006
Thats an amazing question! Why? anything wrong with my posts?
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by gentleaura(m): 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2006
Just sounds way too easy to believe, sounds more like you are being desperate or something,
Well like the dude told you, you could go to that website or go to , www.cic.gc.ca You will get a heck of information on there, or just type Canadian entry requirement on "google" you shld get enough info, if u need more questions answered, you could ask i mean those that are not that official as per naija levels!

Badman888, What sch are you at?
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Badman888(m): 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2006
st marys uni, but transfering back to Ontario soon, stayed in those TO area prefer it back there
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by gentleaura(m): 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2006
LOL, yeah right goodluck with that, What are you taking there?
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Badman888(m): 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2006
engineering they kill with school work, which Uni are you @
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by gentleaura(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2006
I knw how it is, i'm in Ryerson in Toronto, i hate d sch though there are moving prospects in work already
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by SandyRocks1(f): 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2006
Better! now you have come, i almost took offence, I have gone to that cic site before but i just thought to check out real stuff from individuals and not the usual "plenty grammer on websites", take it easy with me,
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by gentleaura(m): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2006
Anyways, like I said, as per "naija levels" I wouldnt mind to answer ur question if I can! Wetin u get for hand?
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by SandyRocks1(f): 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2006
Money you mean? =N= 500,000.00?
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by gentleaura(m): 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2006
I meant question and as far as the money goes, pls and pls, dont give it to anyone to "help" you with visa, You could do it urself! Dont pay anyone for visa pls
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Badman888(m): 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2006
dont give anybody money at all for Visa, just try and do all the things yourself,
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Hotstepper(f): 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2006
Abby, watz wrong with skool? abeg beta mind urself and where have u been hiding?lol,

applying to Canada as a PR, beter apply from nigeria and wait until they grant ur request kiss
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by gentleaura(m): 4:04am On Apr 01, 2006
Badman888:

don't give anybody money at all for Visa, just try and do all the things yourself,

Dude, just curious , how old are you?
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by gloryland(m): 7:23pm On May 18, 2007
Hi hotstepper. I saw your post about Ifeatu and Chukwuemeka Madumelu in FGC Okigwe. They were my child hood friends back in Naija. How can i locate them? Please help. My email is IK4mations@yahoo.com
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Ezinwannem: 11:46pm On May 18, 2007
@gloryland, I am hostepper but am using this addy now. Give me ur name etc and i will ask dem b4 giving u their addy
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by gloryland(m): 9:21am On May 19, 2007
I know they live in Canada. Ifeatu left Nigeria first before Emeka, around 1995 after our secondary school. I dont wanna post my name in a public forum. I'll like to send it to your e-mail. Please send ur email address.
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by gloryland(m): 9:27am On May 19, 2007
Ezinwannem, you look like their kid Sister, Nne. Are you sure you are not their little Sis?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Terrible Accident In Anambra Kills One On The Spot (Disturbing Photos) / 80 Migrants Including Nigerians May Have Died In Libya Bomb Attack / Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.