Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Most Married Actresses Are Cheats –sapphire Ogodobodo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Married Actresses Are Cheats –sapphire Ogodobodo (26891 Views)

Actresses Are Prostitutes - Binta Mogaji Slams New Generation Actresses / Ruth Kadiri: Why Nollywood Actresses Are Single / Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Married Actresses Are Cheats –sapphire Ogodobodo by Exponental(m): 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
..."we need to retrace our steps again". invariably, you are all runs women, you inclusive!!!
Re: Most Married Actresses Are Cheats –sapphire Ogodobodo by hatchy(f): 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
God bless you my lady for saying the truth.I don't support domestic violence but 95% of the women are the cause why the men would raise their hands on them.
Men are not beast these women portray them to be all the time rather
Feminist,lesbianism and money have destroyed so many homes.
Re: Most Married Actresses Are Cheats –sapphire Ogodobodo by Gome23: 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
See.......If u are cheating just say it and stop saying nonsense
Re: Most Married Actresses Are Cheats –sapphire Ogodobodo by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
pweetiedee:

How dyu know
I am a movie producer, director and editor
Re: Most Married Actresses Are Cheats –sapphire Ogodobodo by sshalom(m): 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ole lo mo ese ole to!
Re: Most Married Actresses Are Cheats –sapphire Ogodobodo by pweetiedee(m): 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
FrancisDiote:
I am a movie producer, director and editor
Okay then.
Re: Most Married Actresses Are Cheats –sapphire Ogodobodo by mrmrmister: 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
myners007:
Im already a matured adult.......i should ask u to grow cos u are satirically imbalanced

In that reasoning-deficient mind of yours, you have made sense.

What a pity!
Re: Most Married Actresses Are Cheats –sapphire Ogodobodo by kizyalex10(m): 12:19am On Jun 23, 2017
If u want to knw a faithful actress,they live a moderate lifestyle,of which u knw that their pay can afford,even d contract,given to them re merited nd yet they live a life that correspond with their income.lets take for instance chioma chukwuka,even as she started acting bfor the likes of chika ike,ini edo,tonto dike,etc,but check the later all of them go to dubai,like it's one local market,nd other countries,living a lavish lifestyle way beyond their means nd income.most of them have G wagons,mansions,even d producer of most movies the star in don't have,check mercy aigbe,iyabo ojo.@least u can see the above people mentioned that their marriage didn't last or succeed because they choose flashy lifestyle over a successful home.when they re successful,gender equality comes into play,they make money more than their husband because of their flirticious lifestyle nd can't be submissive to him again.bfor u say jack,they have started shouting domestic violence,seeking public sympathy to justify they reason why they left.i really admire mercy johnoson who decided to pursue a happy marriage over material things of which many people feared dat will be her downfall.
Re: Most Married Actresses Are Cheats –sapphire Ogodobodo by cococandy(f): 2:24am On Jun 23, 2017
She sounds stupid

1 Like

Re: Most Married Actresses Are Cheats –sapphire Ogodobodo by mocute22(m): 5:21am On Jun 23, 2017
grin When d expert talks When d expert talks
Re: Most Married Actresses Are Cheats –sapphire Ogodobodo by patola080(m): 5:59am On Jun 23, 2017
D gal is really right about wot she is saying because dey know dia man friends too and she too can nt b 1oo%holy come to think of it selling form again if you want to b come actors hope nt dat she nid money
Re: Most Married Actresses Are Cheats –sapphire Ogodobodo by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 23, 2017
Fabulocity:
Bleach bleach how did you know all this?
I know because i was told by the ear in the industry..
Re: Most Married Actresses Are Cheats –sapphire Ogodobodo by degelinglacis: 6:49am On Jun 23, 2017
pastorcyrus:

Pastorvirus, that #200 will be useful for your next data, save it.
Re: Most Married Actresses Are Cheats –sapphire Ogodobodo by Jaqenhghar: 7:15am On Jun 23, 2017
chronique:
Hmm. I'm not an insecure man and would never be but I don't think I can cope with marrying an actress or a popular singer. Most of the people in showbiz are largely very irresponsible people(male and female). That's the reason why their marriages never last. Just a minute few, live responsible lifestyles. If you don't want a life riddled with scandals, avoid people in the entertainment industry. A lot of them misbehave due to the fame they find themselves in.
I have worked with them and can confidently tell you that they are only good for a good time and little else. You are not insecure, you are right.
Re: Most Married Actresses Are Cheats –sapphire Ogodobodo by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 23, 2017
Trustisaburden:
well, this is really true to a very large extend.
Re: Most Married Actresses Are Cheats –sapphire Ogodobodo by drnoel: 8:29am On Jun 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
its not a new thing and we all knew that all this married female celebs like omotola and co that are claiming good wives, are all cheaters, why their case is different is that they cheat with Politicians and highly rated business men all in the shadow of being awarded with one contract or honour or being flown overseas for an invent..
They use their overseas trips to fork dicks as payment for the trips...
I pity any man that will take a celebrity wife serious..
Its better to just use her fame to shine like Mr chuchill did with Tonto dikeh..

True but where is the sexiness in the Nigerian senators and house of representatives? Or is it the money and supposed power those men have. Abeg peeps, any woman that doesn't want to stay, u can't force her to so why break ya head? Let her go.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) / Studio Brat: Simi Launches Record Label / Shatta Wale Arrested By Police In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.