Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,261 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Neolife Aka Gnld Almost Succeeded In Brainwashing My Sister - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Neolife Aka Gnld Almost Succeeded In Brainwashing My Sister (1800 Views)

My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD / Npower; How Many Has Succeeded In Login In / My Experience In A Deceived Job Interview In Lagos(gnld Now Neolife Networking) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neolife Aka Gnld Almost Succeeded In Brainwashing My Sister by kabanayol9(m): 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
My sister told me that she is going for an interview today, I asked if she applied and where is the message for the interview and what is the name of the company, she didn't give me reasonable answer, from there I suspected Gnld, when I got to know she just sent her name, qualification and address, I told her I wud follow her to the venue of the interview, on getting to ups bus stop at Oshodi, I was just laughing, she was looking at me like enemy of progress, she called and they came to pick her, on getting to neolife, we saw them as usual, youths that have been brainwashed, after 4hours her eyes opened, she messaged me to come and take her out coz they didn't allow her to come outside, thank God I saved her, though the tfare I wasted pains me but it's worth it, Youths shine ur eyes....... Eyes cannot tell it all I've seen there today, 9ja see what unemployment has done to thy Youths....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neolife Aka Gnld Almost Succeeded In Brainwashing My Sister by xxgig(m): 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
kabanayol9:
My sister told me that she is going for an interview today, I asked if she applied and where is the message for the interview and what is the name of the company, she didn't give me reasonable answer, from there I suspected Gnld, when I got to know she just sent her name, qualification and address, I told her I wud follow her to the venue of the interview, on getting to ups bus stop at Oshodi, I was just laughing, she was looking at me like enemy of progress, she called and they came to pick her, on getting to neolife, we saw them as usual, youths that have been brainwashed, after 4hours her eyes opened, she messaged me to come and take her out coz they didn't allow her to come outside, thank God I saved her, though the tfare I wasted pains me but it's worth it, Youths shine ur eyes....... Eyes cannot tell it all I've seen there today, 9ja see what unemployment has done to thy Youths....
Next time she'll value your opinion and seek for it. Congratulations to you. Cos na you for they console her later.

1 Like

Re: Neolife Aka Gnld Almost Succeeded In Brainwashing My Sister by damilolaq99(m): 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
I swear doz GNLD useless die. Dem go tell u say na interview,u go go dey expect job,dem go kan dey talk trash. Wetin vex me pass wen I go b say after all d talk dem kan ask 4 money 2 register #10,800. Shey if I gt spare 10k 4 hand I go dey find job

1 Like

Re: Neolife Aka Gnld Almost Succeeded In Brainwashing My Sister by kabanayol9(m): 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
xxgig:
Next time she'll value your opinion and seek for it. Congratulations to you. Cos na you for they console her later.
Abi o, thanks bro.
Re: Neolife Aka Gnld Almost Succeeded In Brainwashing My Sister by kabanayol9(m): 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
damilolaq99:
I swear doz GNLD useless die. Dem go tell u say na interview,u go go dey expect job,dem go kan dey talk trash. Wetin vex me pass wen I go b say after all d talk dem kan ask 4 money 2 register #10,800. Shey if I gt spare 10k 4 hand I go dey find job
I wonder, don't mind those yeye pipu
Re: Neolife Aka Gnld Almost Succeeded In Brainwashing My Sister by onward4life(m): 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
kabanayol9:

i don kill them(GNLD) tire them no dey die finish

2 Likes

Re: Neolife Aka Gnld Almost Succeeded In Brainwashing My Sister by babasade(m): 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
I do attend their meetings just to make friends and meet new people. I sabi post them die. Any interview just hold your transport fare and little for miscellaneous. Unless straight scam

1 Like

Re: Neolife Aka Gnld Almost Succeeded In Brainwashing My Sister by ollybelleza: 12:22am On Jun 23, 2017
damilolaq99:
I swear doz GNLD useless die. Dem go tell u say na interview,u go go dey expect job,dem go kan dey talk trash. Wetin vex me pass wen I go b say after all d talk dem kan ask 4 money 2 register #10,800. Shey if I gft spare 10k 4 hand I go dey find job
I wonder ooo after u don clap for there finish

2 Likes

Re: Neolife Aka Gnld Almost Succeeded In Brainwashing My Sister by kabanayol9(m): 3:08am On Jun 23, 2017
ollybelleza:
I wonder ooo after u don clap for there finish
Lolssss
Re: Neolife Aka Gnld Almost Succeeded In Brainwashing My Sister by kabanayol9(m): 3:17am On Jun 23, 2017
babasade:
I do attend their meetings just to make friends and meet new people. I sabi post them die. Any interview just hold your transport fare and little for miscellaneous. Unless straight scam
That one dey, especially nice babes, it's just that they ain't..........

(1) (Reply)

Office Assistant Needed Urgently / January Stipend: NPOWER Volunteer Facebook Posts / DFID Entry Talent Program 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.