Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Mercy Aigbe Slammed For Attending Widows Conference - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Slammed For Attending Widows Conference (27037 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi / Kemi Afolabi Slammed For Wearing A Swimsuit In Dubai / Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slammed For Attending Widows Conference by repogirl(f): 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
There's nothing wrong with attending whatever she wants to attend. Its a show of support.

People and their wahala.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slammed For Attending Widows Conference by rukysexy: 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
Olodo who's talking about attending? She's was made an ambassador!!

People and their wahala.[/quote]
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slammed For Attending Widows Conference by LordOfNaira: 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
Well, there is nothing wrong with someone who is not a widow acting as an ambassador for widows. Many women over the world are helping the cause of widows without being widows. I understand that even Desmond Elliot is an ambassador of widows.

My problem is Mercy's tantrum. It was unbelievable. I understand that she is human, but her first reply was just damn childish and classless. Then her last post was just puerile and unbelievable.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slammed For Attending Widows Conference by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:
Lol mercy sef is jobless... busy replying the girl anyhow. Giving them too much opportunity to talk rubbish.

a married woman wey the father of her kid stil alive, attendin widow conference would only make sense to brainless cunt !! why she no reply as to her kids attending motherless conference

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slammed For Attending Widows Conference by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
misano:

Please tell me why?
In order to be a GLO or MTN ambassador you'd have to be a customer right?, because what you'd be dealing with as an ambassador of a product is to promote it by proving to people it's good. In the case of widow's I think it's more of a very sensitive issue.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slammed For Attending Widows Conference by origima: 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:
Lol mercy sef is jobless... busy replying the girl anyhow. Giving them too much opportunity to talk rubbish.

I doubt if you are better.who is rubbish here,u or Aigbe or the girl?pls be reasonable

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slammed For Attending Widows Conference by holluphemydavid(m): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
olusledge:
lol this reminds me of patience jonathan ...like if you understand
Yea ooooo another version of mama P
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slammed For Attending Widows Conference by manikspears: 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
misano:

Let's look at this way. If a governor's wife visits widows in a community does it mean dat D governors wife is a widow? If a pastor visits prisoners does dat make him a prisoner? Dis issue is just how U wish to look at it.
In your scenario both the pastors and governor's wives would be among the organizers ,in this case is she one of the organizers? Did they invite her as a special guest? Can you go for widowers vigil organized in your church?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slammed For Attending Widows Conference by tobrinskilanski: 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:
Fresca:
Fresca:

very true.

real celebs are busy improving overtime in career and achievement.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slammed For Attending Widows Conference by enemyofprogress: 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
timmykaydude:
you have gat a nice dp
the babe is mine, please keep off
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slammed For Attending Widows Conference by bukatyne(f): 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
Benita27:
He who wears the shoe knows where it itches. From the girl's point of view she was making sense.
The organisers of the widows conference where meant to make a widow their ambassador, not Mercy Aigbe. What does Mercy know about being a widow?, has she been one before?. A widow's view of life and Marriage would definitely be different from that of a woman whose husband is still alive. A woman whose husband is still alive won't know how one whose husband is dead feels.

My opinion.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slammed For Attending Widows Conference by timmykaydude: 12:10am On Jun 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
the babe is mine, please keep off
grin just look at your moniker,enemyofprogress grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slammed For Attending Widows Conference by favourmic(m): 12:33am On Jun 23, 2017
manikspears:

In your scenario both the pastors and governor's wives would be among the organizers ,in this case is she one of the organizers? Did they invite her as a special guest? Can you go for widowers vigil organized in your church?

bro you wicked o see how you finish the yeye boy?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slammed For Attending Widows Conference by enemyofprogress: 12:36am On Jun 23, 2017
timmykaydude:
grin just look at your moniker,enemyofprogress grin
she gaved me the moniker, ask her
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slammed For Attending Widows Conference by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
Person wey husband battered na widow nau lipsrsealed like patience Jonathan would say"All my fellow widows" grin
that romours I didn't believe it o.
Is it really true the ex first lady said that?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slammed For Attending Widows Conference by judgedredd22(m): 3:49am On Jun 23, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
That troll is totally dumb.. She needs to b schooled on what it takes to be an ambassador..Mumu ppl occupying cyberspace

you see why i want to be 'eating' only diced pineapple grin... you get it, unlike the dumb idiots all over this thread that think the stupid girl was actually making sense! the level of ignorance in this country just made itself visible on this topic!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slammed For Attending Widows Conference by judgedredd22(m): 3:53am On Jun 23, 2017
Benita27:
He who wears the shoe knows where it itches. From the girl's point of view she was making sense.
The organisers of the widows conference where meant to make a widow their ambassador, not Mercy Aigbe. What does Mercy know about being a widow?, has she been one before?. A widow's view of life and Marriage would definitely be different from that of a woman whose husband is still alive. A woman whose husband is still alive won't know how one whose husband is dead feels.

My opinion.

and here i was thinking you were part of the intelligent few on this forum! it's a pity... if i were you, i would delete this comment and everything related to it to avoid future reference!

and for correction purposes, it is .. he who wears the shoes knows wear it pinches!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slammed For Attending Widows Conference by bellair: 6:58am On Jun 23, 2017
Fresca:

Between you and mercy, who makes or has more sense.

Take the valid point the lady made to mercy. May be your mum should come out for prayers as a widow if your dad is alive. Have some sense and empathy.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slammed For Attending Widows Conference by bellair: 7:03am On Jun 23, 2017
judgedredd22:

and here i was thinking you were part of the intelligent few on this forum! it's a pity... if i were you, i would delete this comment and everything related to it to avoid future reference!

and for correction purposes, it is .. he who wears the shoes knows wear it pinches!

With this comment you believe you are intelligent?. I honestly believe you lack the mental maturity to comment on this forum.
What insight or ideas is mercy bringing to a forum she has no experience in?. Is she going there to learn as a leader?
Take this #5 and buy common sense if you can find it.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slammed For Attending Widows Conference by belindar: 7:22am On Jun 23, 2017
Maybe she want to kill her husband quickly. The Mercy brought the problem to herself. Must everything be on news .Why can't she attend the event without announcing it? Rubbish.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slammed For Attending Widows Conference by davillian(m): 7:35am On Jun 23, 2017
goshen26:
In my own opinion I don't think its bad for her to show her support for the widows. The blinds needs unblind individual to direct.....the cripple in their association cannot be heard without full legged individual being involved.

My tot tho
What if her husband dies weeks after she attended the conference.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slammed For Attending Widows Conference by davillian(m): 7:47am On Jun 23, 2017
misano:

Bovi D comedian is Globacom's ambassador. Pls tell me, what does D comedian know about mobile technology?
We all know what bovi does for glo as an ambassador.(musictour and lafta fest).
Bovi has a phone and a glo Sim. Hehehe
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slammed For Attending Widows Conference by Innobee99(m): 9:28am On Jun 23, 2017
ellahzy:
this girl don scatter Mercy mood for d day grin

#truthTho
I just hate that woman called Mercy.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slammed For Attending Widows Conference by Lipseals: 11:40am On Jun 23, 2017
Cyberspace. Never a dull moment. But you guys should give Mercy a break. Just because she is infamous now doesn't mean everything she does is wrong. There is nothing wrong with a married person supporting the widows' cause.
The troll is just dumb and confidently so too. But that's what you get on social media.
Made a very good laugh though.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slammed For Attending Widows Conference by judgedredd22(m): 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
bellair:

With this comment you believe you are intelligent?. I honestly believe you lack the mental maturity to comment on this forum.
What insight or ideas is mercy bringing to a forum she has no experience in?. Is she going there to learn as a leader?
Take this #5 and buy common sense if you can find it.

...but your stupidity will never let you be great even if you wanted. Go and learn what it means to be an ambassador or advocate for a cause! and also learn what 'creating awareness' stands for.
when next you want to open your mouth wide, make sure you dull and dislodged brain is well configured, twatt!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slammed For Attending Widows Conference by Dicedpineapple(f): 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
judgedredd22:

you see why i want to be 'eating' only diced pineapple grin... you get it, unlike the dumb idiots all over this thread that think the stupid girl was actually making sense! the level of ignorance in this country just made itself visible on this topic!
lol..c your mouth..
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slammed For Attending Widows Conference by soulfood(m): 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slammed For Attending Widows Conference by judgedredd22(m): 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
lol..c your mouth..

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slammed For Attending Widows Conference by bellair: 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
judgedredd22:

...but your stupidity will never let you be great even if you wanted. Go and learn what it means to be an ambassador or advocate for a cause! and also learn what 'creating awareness' stands for.
when next you want to open your mouth wide, make sure you dull and dislodged brain is well configured, twatt!

It was typed not verbalized. Well you are obviously slow. Your parents should be ambassador s for the childless cos you are a minus.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slammed For Attending Widows Conference by shurch(m): 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
Let's start by knowing the definition of Conference '

"A formal meeting of people with a shared interest, typically one that takes place over several days."

arguably the lady was right.. Common sense is not common tho.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slammed For Attending Widows Conference by judgedredd22(m): 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
bellair:

It was typed not verbalized. Well you are obviously slow. Your parents should be ambassador s for the childless cos you are a minus.

your unfortunate life will never improve since you have refused to upgrade your dead brain and learn accordingly.
You are not ashamed of your pitiful self, coming to a public forum to display your recalcitrant nature and dumb opinions, you have now shifted the post to what is 'typed/verbalised'... who gives a flying Bleep!!!? face your shortcomings like a developed/civilised homosapien and stop masturbating in public.

All-in-all, i pity the womb that bore you, your mom should have swallowed instead! cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yinka Quadri Celebrates His 58th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Toke Makinwa Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Dazzles In White / Ini Edo Looks Radiant In New Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.