Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert (43605 Views)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Stuns At Davido’s #30BillionConcert / Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language / Wizkid Praises Simi, But Fans See It As A Shade At Davido (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by Laveda(f): 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
Tonight Crooner,  Nonso Amadi has come under heavy criticism for his performance at Davido's 30Billion concert. He allegedly went off track on different occasions and some Nigerians who attended the event, are not taking it kindly with him, some said it was due to poor practice before coming on stage, while some feel he isn't even the owner of the voice in the Tonight Track.

They all took to his Twitter page to blast him, read the tweets below;

More here;
http://orjisblog.com.ng/2017/12/29/nonso-amadi-slammed-for-his-awful-performance-at-davidos-30billionconcert

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by Laveda(f): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
Lalasticlala more;

1 Share

Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by Laveda(f): 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
I feel bad for him, Some people got no chill

Lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by Benjom(m): 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
No chills at all grin
Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by kingxsamz(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
angry

This twitter people shouldn't carry this savage behaviour into 2018.Their comments alone can make someone think of suicide.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by pressplay411(m): 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
He should have gone for Bez concert not Davido's. Wrong audience, wrong energy. 30 billion concert is for turn up not laid back music.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by Laveda(f): 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
kingxsamz:
angry

This twitter people shouldn't carry this savage behaviour into 2018.Their comments alone can make someone think of suicide.

They don't have conscience. sad

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by kingxsamz(m): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
Laveda:

They don't have conscience. sad
someone even said he sang like Frank Edwards, what does that even mean

23 Likes

Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by Laveda(f): 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
kingxsamz:

someone even said he sang like Frank Edwards, what does that even mean

grin grin

Poor performance.

1 Like

Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by RIPEnglish: 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
Who knowses this one?
Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by darlous(m): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
You can't expect everyone to perform well.
Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by Kingstel(m): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nigerians always reacting... lipsrsealed

A beautiful Sony Bravia LCD tv 24" for sale in Abuja. Reach me for pics and price via PMs. kiss
Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
smiley
Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by johnstar(m): 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
Stupid Nigerians

God punish all those ppl wey bash d guy

Why d country nor go worst

Dis country na very useless country enough of dis rubbish wey una go dey bash celebrity its getting boring already

7 Likes

Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by Terminator1234g: 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
THIS NO CHANGE THE FACT THAT IPOB ARE BUNCH OF HOMOSEXUALS.
NASTY SET.
Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by kingxsamz(m): 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
pressplay411:
He should have gone for Bez concert not Davido's.
Wrong audience, wrong energy.
30 billion concert is for turn up not laid back music.

true

6 Likes

Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by oshe111(m): 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
I dnt no him

Even Rudeboy n Skiiibii popular pass am
Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by darkid1(m): 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Who knowses this one?
cheesy missed your humorous comments... He is a really good vocalist. You guys should try and listen to some of this good artistes this 2018 and less of noise ... Guys like Odunsi, Ric Hassani (our own CU boy) , Maleek Barry (or Berry , not sure about the spelling now)...

4 Likes

Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by twentyk(m): 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
Baba it's not easy to stand on that STAGE and sing..... Hahaha I swear he nor easy....

But notwithstanding if you are gonna be performing always bring your A game.....

I give him 8/10....atleast him still climb stage and do something.....
Mo easy.... I swear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by Ishilove: 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
Who is Nonso Amadi? undecided
Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by cana882(m): 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
Lol..
Na we do am!!!

Sign: secretary to the village people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by introvertme: 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ishilove:

A Very good singer ooo,he sang tonight,aika and radio it's grown really popular amongst Nigerians in the u.k ,

he's Johnny drille kind of good

Y'all should check odunsi

8 Likes

Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by darkid1(m): 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ishilove:
he is new and makes really good sounds... Kind of reminds me of Paul Play smiley , back in the days when I thought , Oh, Nigerian music was about to take an interesting turn

7 Likes

Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by greencard: 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
sorry nonso , last night was poor, I hope tonight will be a better night
Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by FrenchWay: 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
Let them rant all they can.

Nonso Amadi is the greatest artiste to come out of Eastern Nigeria
Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by herdekunley9ja(m): 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
which One be Nonso now ....the name sslf no look like musician namegrin
Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by onwards: 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
It's obvious most of Nigerian twitter don't understand music nor how performances work.

Nonso has the vocals, anybody with half an ear could hear it in the concert.

The error was the sound. The sound engineers should be blamed.

They designed the sound profiles to suit the style of jumping and shouting performances (aka Davido, Wizkid, etc.) and not for singing i.e Nonso.

Nonso can't give those pure notes we know at that shouting voice levels Davido and Co operate on.
Even Celine Dion would have suffered the same fate.

He had to struggle to modulate here and there to compensate for his inaudibility.

This takes nothing off his vocals. Not even one inconsequential bit!

#KwasiaOnRepeat!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by bsideboii(m): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
pressplay411:
He should have gone for Bez concert not Davido's.
Wrong audience, wrong energy.
30 billion concert is for turn up not laid back music.
Yea... Bez's show was lit.I was an earshot from d venue.But the issue with the Amadi guy is dat he can't sing... dats wat d Twitter guys are about.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Korede Buys A New 2018 Toyota RAV4 Limited Edition / Mzbel: I Will Sleep With Your Boyfriend If You Don't Stop Insulting Me / Celebrities Flaunt Wads Of "Burna Notes" At Burna Boy Listening Party In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.