Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi (35314 Views)

More Photos Of Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Enjoyment Minister Aka Mr Coolwater / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 23, 2017
See your head like weel biro angry
Jacksparr0w127:
go and shange colour
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 23, 2017
Fabulocity:
See your head like weel biro angry
see you nose like jacket potat o angry
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by pweetiedee(m): 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
Maximus85:
Rich indeed. If you like get 40billion in your account, if you don't have a man heading you..... You're nothing

Really?
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by pweetiedee(m): 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
Maximus85:

Ok, You see? Its either you are broke or you are running after rich guys who arent looking at you cos you are too old for them. I never insulted anybody. I only said my opinion. If you are yet to find someone to marry you, you need help and if by mistake some innocent guy mistakenly married you.....I pity him.

No sane woman would come in public to insult other people, a man in this case.

For me, my wife is very successful and I'd give my world to her to see her soar because of her humility and submission considering how successful she is. Only women with brains know that you can actually have your man on your palms through submission.

Let me see you say any rubbish again.

ode

Well, ur opinion is very stupid.

You shouldn't say a woman without a man is nothing.

If ur wife is successful, congrats, if she is submissive, good for you.

Don't come out here and say nonsense again.

Olofo
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by Maximus85(m): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
pweetiedee:

Well, ur opinion is very stupid.

You shouldn't say a woman without a man is nothing.

If ur wife is successful, congrats, if she is submissive, good for you.

Don't come out here and say nonsense again.

Olofo

The truth is very bitter. Later you will say o o l'ori oko. A to e ti! A b'ifun radarada.
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by pweetiedee(m): 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
Maximus85:

The truth is very bitter. Later you will say o o l'ori oko. A to e ti! A b'ifun radarada.

U don't even sound like a responsible husband and father.

u dey sound like person wey dey depend on woman.

dodoyo oshi
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by Maximus85(m): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
pweetiedee:

U don't even sound like a responsible husband and father.

u dey sound like person wey dey depend on woman.

dodoyo oshi

Yeahhhh. She got me at her call all the time. Shes my rock. I bet no man will ever talk of you this way.
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by pweetiedee(m): 9:31am On Jun 24, 2017
Maximus85:

Yeahhhh. She got me at her call all the time. Shes my rock. I bet no man will ever talk of you this way.

Sorry...

Even my male friends talk about me this way...

So keep kwayet
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by Maximus85(m): 10:24am On Jun 24, 2017
pweetiedee:

Sorry...

Even my male friends talk about me this way...

So keep kwayet

Wow, I just checked your blog now and i feel so stupid right now. Forgive me for the words i've used on you. You are a little girl who insults elderly people in public. I should have corrected you instead of fighting with words with you.
Please dont grow with this equality genderish bullllshait in your mind. Men are heads and you are to submissively support their headship. That is the only way you can enjoy your married life and enjoy God's full favor.
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by pweetiedee(m): 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
Maximus85:

Wow, I just checked your blog now and i feel so stupid right now. Forgive me for the words i've used on you. You are a little girl who insults elderly people in public. I should have corrected you instead of fighting with words with you.
Please dont grow with this equality genderish bullllshait in your mind. Men are heads and you are to submissively support their headship. That is the only way you can enjoy your married life and enjoy God's full favor.

And you are one of the elderly people?

Sorry, u don't sound like one.

You know, I never talked about gender equality. its just that I pointed out that what you said " a woman without a man is nothing" is stupid.

I should have corrected you, I shouldn't have used the word stupid.

apology accepted.

bye

And I don't disrespect my elders.

You should really stop thinking the way u think. No woman is nothing without a man.
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by Maximus85(m): 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
pweetiedee:

And you are one of the elderly people?

Sorry, u don't sound like one.

You know, I never talked about gender equality. its just that I pointed out that what you said " a woman without a man is nothing" is stupid.

I should have corrected you, I shouldn't have used the word stupid.

apology accepted.

bye

And I don't disrespect my elders.

You should really stop thinking the way u think. No woman is nothing without a man.

A woman is nothing without a man and a man is nothing without a woman. Iyentunko?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola's Relationship Sets Twitter On Fire / Halima Abubakar Has Complications From Fibroid - Isah Abubakar, Brother (Photo) / P-Square: Davido Asks Okoye Brothers To Send Him N1M (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.