Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

SE&SW ZONE HAVE THREE STATES EACH IN NEW ZONE ORDER AND THE NATION IS 8 ZONES... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE&SW ZONE HAVE THREE STATES EACH IN NEW ZONE ORDER AND THE NATION IS 8 ZONES... (2316 Views)

APC Vows To Win Three States In South East In 2023 Election / Restructuring: Largest National Se, Sw, Ss, Mb Coalition Meets In Abuja / Attack On One Of Us Is An Attack On All Of Us- SE, SW, SS & Middle Belt Declare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: SE&SW ZONE HAVE THREE STATES EACH IN NEW ZONE ORDER AND THE NATION IS 8 ZONES... by oladeebo: 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:
Makes a lot of sense.
Bless!
more of your opinion pls!
Re: SE&SW ZONE HAVE THREE STATES EACH IN NEW ZONE ORDER AND THE NATION IS 8 ZONES... by oladeebo: 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
hammer6:

UR VERY STUPID.

WHO ARE U TELLING ALL THIS CRAP.

SW/SE? ARE WE TWINS? THE MORE I LOOK AT U, THE MORE I WANT BIAFRA.

UR A MAD MAN.
pls!
take easy!
look at the map again be patients and comment!

Re: SE&SW ZONE HAVE THREE STATES EACH IN NEW ZONE ORDER AND THE NATION IS 8 ZONES... by oladeebo: 11:07pm On Jun 24, 2017
I've received many message to elaborate more on how the adoption of he Western and Eastern region will douse the tension in Nigeria?
yah with Western and Eastern region there will Fulani, Muslim, christian, resources etc, it will bridge trust in the two region and there would equity and peaceful coexistence among the people.
look at the map.

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Uppercut From Biafran Guy To Biafrans.the Truth Must Be Told / How Bala Usman MD Ports Authority Sidelined Atiku In Pmb Led Apc Government / Aregbesola Has Transformed Osun State: See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.